Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Help

ASUS R9 270x Randomly Crashing

So I ordered the 270x about a year ago from Newegg and it was doing me good until just about 2ish weeks ago. It all started while I was playing Dying Light, crashes would occur randomly, sometimes before i could actually get into the game. I then...

Lik 2 reading
7 Minutes Ago
by Da Big Man Go to last post
1 22
Help

Terrible performance on ARMA 3, need advice

Hi, so, recently I've started playing ARMA 3 again. I haven't played it for ages because my framerate would be absolute shit but it was one of these days again. I was able to play but at a grand total of 8 FPS. I have all the specs of ARMA 3 set to...

Cyberuben 5 reading
54 Minutes Ago
by Cyberuben Go to last post
0 46
QUESTION

The "Quick Questions That Don't Deserve A Thread"...Thread. v5 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 19 20 21 22 Last ) This thread has images

The purpose of this thread is simple. It's for those that have quick questions regarding on anything computer or perhaps electronics related, where a thread is not necessarily required. The reason of why such thread is created is to help reducing...

lavacano 4 reading
56 Minutes Ago
by NikoChekhov Go to last post
854 11,163
Photos
1 Hour Ago
by ShadowSocks8 Go to last post
3,261 177,543
Computers

CIPWTTKT&GC v 0x22 (v34): Bigger on the inside edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 88 89 90 91 Last ) This thread has images

Before you ask questions here LOOK AT THIS THREAD HERE! Please kindly keep your Speedtest stuff to yourself, nobody wants it shitting up the thread Welcome to CIPWTTKT&GC, this thread started out in 2009 as a thread to point and laugh at...

Genericenemy 1 reading
1 Hour Ago
by Tobba Go to last post
3,639 86,184
Work In Progress

Windows Phone 8 thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 33 34 35 36 Last ) This thread has images

On June 20, Microsoft has announced Windows Phone 8, set for release later this year. Shared Windows Core. Now Windows Phone has the same Windows NT kernel you'll find on your desktop. This makes porting apps from one device to another much...

1 Hour Ago
by Levelog Go to last post
1,415 32,887
Help

Kasperky won't allow any game servers access unless the firewall is off.

Is there any way I can get Kaspersky to allow my pc to connect to whatever server I need without the firewall turned off? Because I have tried turning the game applications to trusted to stop the problem, but it doesn't seem to solve anything.

1 Hour Ago
by Taloc111 Go to last post
4 195
Help

Samsung Smart TV Expanding Applications on Screen

I recently purchased a new Samsung H6350 smart tv, and one of the things I wanted to do with it is use it as a third monitor for gaming on the couch and watching videos online. Problem is that for some reason whenever I move anything over to the...

2 Hours Ago
by Scratch. Go to last post
1 107
Music

Headphone Buying Megathread/Guide V4 - Come here for all your audio needs! (New Threads are not needed) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 55 56 57 58 Last ) This thread has images

This is the fourth version of the headphone buying guide. It's been a while since I've changed much here. As before, if you need help or have questions shoot me a PM or use the thread. (The latter will be more efficacious probably.) (I'd go right out...

2 Hours Ago
by Qaus Go to last post
2,319 75,875
Love

Android Thread - Android 5.0 Lollipop or go home ( 2 3 4 5 .. 33 34 35 36 Last ) This thread has images

NO FUCKING PHONE WARS - DEBATE THE RELATIVE MERITS OF SAMSUNG/HTC/APPLE/MICROSOFT ETC YES BUT DON'T SHIT UP THE THREAD. THEY'RE JUST PHONES News and Reviews Android Police - A personal favourite. Tons of app reviews, updates and...

garychencool 2 reading
2 Hours Ago
by garychencool Go to last post
1,409 32,728
Help

ASUS Onboard HDMI not working

In 2013 I got an ASUS P8H61-I R2.0 motherboard. Its been working great, and up until now I've been using a graphics card to connect to my monitor. I've recently brought a HDMI monitor, and I tried connecting it using the onboard HDMI on my motherboard,...

imacc2009 1 reading
3 Hours Ago
11 168
Computers

General Linux Chat and Small Questions v. Year of the Linux Desktop! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to the GNU/Linux thread, where you can talk about Linux and other Linux related stuff. What is Linux? Linux is an operating system, a large piece of software that manages a computer. It is similar to Microsoft Windows, but it is entirely...

4 Hours Ago
by mastersrp Go to last post
334 7,671
Computers

Mechanical Keyboard Megathread v3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 60 61 62 63 Last ) This thread has images

Original OP by Nsybouts, modified by Banned? Fact: Nearly all keyboards sold bundled with computers or at retail stores use rubber domes under their keys. This is the same technology used in cheap TV remotes. They're made to be as cheap as possible to...

4 Hours Ago
by Bredirish123 Go to last post
2,513 80,834
Help

Can Anyone Explain Why My System Still Runs Below Average?

I've been trying to figure out why my machine runs most of my games at such a mediocre frame rate when I feel like my machine's specs are up to the task. My PC: CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.8GHz (OC'd to 4.3ghz) RAM: 16gb...

Falstad007 1 reading
7 Hours Ago
by FalconKrunch Go to last post
14 460
QUESTION

Mechanical Keyboard

*IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG SECTION PLEASE JUST MOVE IT INSTEAD OF BANNING ME* Just got quick question, what are the advantages of using a mechanical keyboard over a normal one in gaming?

dns
10 Hours Ago
by Prollgurke Go to last post
1 91
Stupid

GTX560 with 2x Dell U2515H's

'Sup guys, I recently got myself two Dell u2515h monitors, and they're pretty awesome, however, I'm facing an issue when trying to get it to work natively on 2560x1440. The only way I have been able to get it to display @ 2560x1440 was when I connected...

kragmars102 1 reading
10 Hours Ago
by kragmars102 Go to last post
5 140
Art

Post Your Desktop v10: "Now With A Semi Proper OP" Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 59 60 61 62 Last ) This thread has images

Places to check for new wallpapers: wallhaven.cc /wg/ on 4chan (or /w/ if you want an anime wall specifically) r/wallpapers is a thing though I haven't used it myself Google Images can be successful with a few keywords and the word "background" or...

11 Hours Ago
by benbb Go to last post
2,464 115,639
Help

Boundary mic only connecting to back port

Ordered a boundary mic with a clip to wear on my shirt. Before, when I used my old headset, I had it connected to the jack port on my keyboard and it worked fine. However, this microphone only seems to like the port on the back of my case, but it's too...

13 Hours Ago
by ilmon3y Go to last post
0 46
Computers

Facepunch Hardware Trading Thread v2: Come buy all QuikKill's stuff ( 2 3 4 5 .. 18 19 20 21 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to the Official Facepunch Hardware Trading Thread v2! A couple ground rules: 1. Trades are in no way monitored by anyone. It is between you and the other person. 2. Don't post your address here! We don't need a spammer sending you ...

1 Day Ago
by latin_geek Go to last post
811 22,794
Help

How fix the screen tearing in RAGE.

Hey everyone, Today I'd like to bring up a problem I'm having in RAGE, that id Software title from 2011 I haven't got around playing yet untill today, and it likes to kick me in the face for not playing it on a console. To start off, the first thing I...

1 Day Ago
by ~Kiwi~v2 Go to last post
5 235
Help

Help with a HP 15 AMD notebook Not Booting

so as a favor to a co-worker i said i'd fix her issue with her laptop not booting, im pretty tech savvy and even build my own rigs and fix my own issues i encounter (which in my highschool years was many as i was learnin) first things i wanted to check...

1 Day Ago
13 241
Help

Graphics card that is optimized

I am having a bit of an issue finding a graphics card that will be the best optimized for my E8400 cpu. Specs for my cpu can be found here - http://ark.intel.com/products/33910/Intel-Core2-Duo-Processor-E8400-6M-Cache-3_00-GHz-1333-MHz-FSB I was...

1 Day Ago
14 475
Computers

Mouse Megathread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 14 15 16 17 Last ) This thread has images

Original OP by G-Guy. Modified by Banned? Recreated with G-Guy's permission. The mouse. The most important peripheral a computer can have. It's kind of hard to use a computer without it. It's even harder to play a game without one and can be very...

1 Day Ago
by Linkuya Go to last post
667 18,342
News

Internet speed survey. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 40 41 42 43 Last ) This thread has images

This is the real deal! You reckon you have the fastest internet speed in town? Prove it here by posting your download and upload speeds as measured by Speedtest.net. Rules __________________________ This is no longer a competition....

1 Day Ago
by [CLRP]extra Go to last post
1,692 59,831
Rant

Net-Worm.PHP.Mongiko.a phising

Today I got an automated message from my hosts abuse department. Here's what it says (I've snipped my IP): The first thing that alarmed me about this is the fact that the "worm" isn't actually hiding itself and showing the exact name of itself in...

meharryp 1 reading
1 Day Ago
by FrankPetrov Go to last post
5 306
Computers

PC Building Thread ( 2 3 Last )

With the removal of some beloved subforums, this thread is here for system builds, component deals, and asking if you should buy a 970. I will try to keep the builds in this OP as updated as possible with current performance and deals, but any input or...

1 Day Ago
by Merijnwitje Go to last post
87 1,666
Help

Keyboard Keeps Disconnecting

I bought a Razor Black Widow mechanical keyboard (Blue switch) maybe about three years ago on sale. Only within the past few weeks though have I been experiencing problems. The keyboard will seemingly disconnect randomly, the light that indicates Num Lk...

2 Days Ago
by Mr. J Go to last post
2 97
Help

Steelseries Siberia v2 microphone distorting.

Hello. I bought a Steelseries Siberia v2 a year ago, and the headset & microphone is working great, however now, whenever my cable moves at the slightest, my microphone distorts in a loud way, kinda like static, yet, I didn't drop my headset or...

2 Days Ago
by taipan Go to last post
5 187
Computers
2 Days Ago
by ToastedNaan Go to last post
5 615
QUESTION

Question about dual monitors

So, I am running two 144hz monitors and wanted to know how I could run my games on one of them and at the same time use my second monitor without it automatically minimizing my games the second I click anywhere on the desktop on the second monitor.

2 Days Ago
by ToastedNaan Go to last post
4 176
Computers

Post your Speccy V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 15 16 17 18 Last ) This thread has images

Other thread is old and closed. You know what to do.

3 Days Ago
by Demache Go to last post
698 20,216
Link

DirectX12 could bring AMD and NVIDIA together

I had to share this. From Kitguru

3 Days Ago
by Wickerman123 Go to last post
16 745
News

Winner x 37

Windows 10: Because Seven Eight Nine ( 2 3 4 5 .. 26 27 28 29 Last ) This thread has images

Starting this up again because it's getting close to leak time. What we know so far: Return of the start menu Metro apps run in a window for desktop users Focused on the desktop

3 Days Ago
1,136 46,646
NSFW

Raspberry Pi and Printing Hell This thread has images

I'm trying to use my Raspberry Pi 2 B to print. I've installed CUPS, and I'm running on the default Raspbian. I'm trying to make my Brother MFC-J6710DW print over wifi, from the pi. In CUPS, the printer is not in the driver list. I've tried similar...

3 Days Ago
by bitches Go to last post
1 205
Request

Looking for a light, small, decently specced laptop

Hey all. In a couple months, I will be shipping out to sea for a few months, so I won't be able to bring my beloved desktop with me. I'm looking for a laptop instead. The one I already own is a bit too big and bulky and lacking in battery life, being an...

3 Days Ago
by DeadCow Go to last post
4 197
Help

Internal IP address blocks

So I need a little help getting around network connection bans based on an internally assigned IP address. We have routers dotted around the house, if you're connected to any of them you are supposed to be able to (but can't) access a few file servers...

3 Days Ago
by Rossy167 Go to last post
8 303
QUESTION

My computer, what needs upgrading?

My computer is alright, but I'm noticing it can't run a lot of modern games very well and will sometimes chug even on low settings, even on Source Engine games-it also crashes when I try to use SFM. I'm wondering what exactly needs to be upgraded. I'm...

4 Days Ago
by chunkymonkey Go to last post
35 786
Help

Lost data on my USB stick?

Nevermind i think i solved this. They were hidden for some reason. Close please. Sorry

4 Days Ago
by reedbo Go to last post
1 170
Help

Chrome Adware Hijacker / Redirect; Can't Find It

As title says, I'm randomly getting redirects to varied software when I navigate through pages. The redirect is through "find-all-you-want.com" every time and yet there are no extensions for it, erasing everything (cookies, history, etc) proves useless,...

4 Days Ago
by Daemon White Go to last post
14 490
QUESTION

Laptop Repair Services in my Area (USA)

My laptop's dedicated graphics card has simply stopped working, and I've finally come to the conclusion that it's not a software issue. It shows up with the correct name in the Device Manager, but its status is "Windows has stopped this device because it...

5 Days Ago
by laharlsblade Go to last post
7 253
Help

Question About My Laptop Display and Warranty

So I bought a Lenovo G50-45 a few days before January 15th and so far I really like it but there is one thing that really bugs the hell out of me. For some reason, the gamma is really fucked up so gradients don't look right (just solid lines of color...

5 Days Ago
by Demache Go to last post
7 343
Help

Kaspersky blocking a network attack?

I'm not exactly how bad a network attack is since kaspersky has blocked it, but is there anything that should be done about it or am I fine? I'm also not sure what info to put down but the best I can do is a puush of the IP info:...

5 Days Ago
by lavacano Go to last post
5 410
QUESTION

Which version of the 970 is the best?

There probably isn't a 'best' version, but I didn't know what else to call the thread. I'm looking into replacing my current GPU with a 970, but I'm unsure of which version to get. I'd prefer to keep the temperatures low, but don't have any liquid...

6 Days Ago
by Gen. Crumpets Go to last post
5 490
Help

Overclocking CPU is making GPU temperatures higher

Hello, So I just overclocked my Intel i7 956 Extreme-edition by setting the BLCK to a higher frequency. The original CPU speed was 3.20 GHz but I got it up to 3.48 GHz. My CPU is cooled by a closed water loop, and the temperatures range from 45-58...

1 Week Ago
by skatehawk11 Go to last post
10 314
Help

My new build, having increasing USB overload issues from controller

Specs: GPU: 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 Overclocked 4GB, SLI CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K PSU: XFX 850W Core Edition Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GBx2 HDD: WD Blue 1TB SSD: Crucial MX100 128GB I'm using flight simulator...

1 Week Ago
by Uprising901 Go to last post
6 176
Computers

'Internet Explorer has stopped working' popups spamming.

Hello, Facepunch! This problem is really annoying, and I am continuing to search for a solution: I keep getting Internet Explorer has stopped working problems, even tho im not running IE nor do I ever use it. When I restarted the computer at first none...

1 Week Ago
by L33t Pinez Go to last post
6 295
Help

MacBook Pro having WiFi problems on Windows 7

As the tittle suggests, my MacBook Pro during a pingtest/online games will dropout every few seconds. This started happening after I reinstalled all the drivers supplied by apple because my USB3.0 wasn't working. MacBook Pro 9,1 15" cmd ping test...

1 Week Ago
by chipsnapper2 Go to last post
8 325
Help

Changed G19s profile, now screen is flashing and G keys don't work.

I bought a Logitech G19s a few days ago and today I started looking at the profiles to go (I think that's what it was called) thing. After a dragged a few profiles down into the boxes the keyboard restarted and now the LCD keeps flashing the Logitech logo...

1 Week Ago
by J!NX Go to last post
11 230
QUESTION

Slightly paranoid question regarding Bluetooth.

I'm considering buying a BT headphones for music on the go, and I'm looking at the Plantronics Backbeat Pro. This particular headset has a class 1 chip, meaning it can transmit up to 330 feet. It's also producing 40 times more power than class 2 chips...

1 Week Ago
by leontodd Go to last post
2 206
School

Have around 200 to spend on upgrading PC

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz Manufacturer Intel Speed 2.4 GHz Number of Cores 4 Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 Manufacturer NVIDIA Chipset GeForce GTX 770 Dedicated Memory 2.1 GB Total Memory 3.4 GB Memory 3.1 GB

1 Week Ago
2 233
QUESTION

What to get for 150 Euro?

Well technically I have 220 Eur availalable, but I am gonna save those for GTA V (Kinda been waiting for it for a while, + resisted playing on friends consoles as I want to enjoy it fully without any playing before) so I have spare 150 euro which I...

1 Week Ago
by Siemz Go to last post
18 627
QUESTION

Motherboard Recommendation

Right around new year, my EVGA Z68 Micro ATX 1155 board had a short. The short completely killed it and now I am back to my old mobo with a FX-4100. I do not wish to buy another EVGA Z68 and I can't decide on a cheap decent board to replace it. I...

1 Week Ago
by Michael haxz Go to last post
12 367
Humor

Funny x 41

A beer fell onto the top on my PC ( 2 Last )

Hey guys need a little advice, last night I was playing a few games of dota with a friend and I somehow managed to knock a beer can off my desk and onto the top of my PC. Some beer my have managed to get through the vents in the top of the case and it...

1 Week Ago
60 2,860
Help

EVGA GTX 970 Stuttering? This thread has images

Literally i just got my new gpu A Day ago and while i can finally max out every game i noticed that most "intensive" games tend to have subtle stuttering, worst offender being assasins creed unity and Dying Light, i messed arround with ym settings and it...

1 Week Ago
by monstermega10 Go to last post
18 779
POST YOUR

Post Your Servers v2: "Not my equipment, but..." ( 2 3 4 5 .. 15 16 17 18 Last ) This thread has images

Have servers at home? Post 'em Maintain servers at work? Post 'em Walk by servers on the way to your desk? Post 'em Here's one of the nicer looking schools I work for: http://i.imgur.com/QEGxyY1.jpg And here's one of the not so nicer looking...

1 Week Ago
699 33,626
Help

Taskbar notification causes presentation glitches on 120Hz monitor This thread has images

Whenever something flashes on the taskbar like this: , it causes some sort of weird glitch where it fails to present frames. MadVR has a counter for what they call presentation glitches, this is how many occur after 3 seconds of video: This is...

1 Week Ago
by FalconKrunch Go to last post
10 273
Help

The nvlddmkm error (big post, help me and others) This thread has images

Since there are so many of us with the 'Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and was recovered' (sometimes it pops up as 'Display Driver NVIDIA Kernal Mode Driver Version xxx.xx stopped responding and has successfully recovered' instead) issue...

1 Week Ago
by GonTar Go to last post
30 2,489
Help

Resize video, what to use?

What software(preferably free) would work well to resize videos? It should support a variety of popular formats like mkv, avi, mp4... Thanks a lot

1 Week Ago
by Greetings Go to last post
2 172
Computers

Processor/Graphics "bottlenecking"

My friend has an AMD A8-5500 3.2 GHz Quad Core 4MB L2Cache APU and it seems that with his GTX 760 it is "bottlenecking" Would putting a Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.00GHz 6MB L2Cache CPU make any difference in terms or is it alright to do this for a week...

1 Week Ago
by taipan Go to last post
10 450
Computers

NVIDIA 680M's Driver Failure - SAGER

Beware, if you plan on buying 680M's on a custom sager laptop, don't expect your drivers to update at all.

1 Week Ago
20 676
Help

Windows update causes black screen at login screen

This started happening after a windows update got stuck on 8/20 over night as I left it and shutdown. I fixed that problem by system restore and uninstalling the update in safe mode. Now I thought it was going to install the update properly this time so...

1 Week Ago
by nayr7259 Go to last post
2 257
Help

Buying A PC on Craigslist

So I found a PC that someone is selling. Unfortunately he is selling it without a hard drive. My question is, is there a way that I could check that all the components are working without a hard drive?

1 Week Ago
by cecilbdemodded Go to last post
3 305
Help

After a new monitor. Any suggestions?

I've decided to get a better monitor, the one i currently have is a 19" TFT that I've had for a few years now, so i think pretty much anything is likely to be better than it. I have no idea what matters for a gaming monitor though, i've had a look at a...

1 Week Ago
by nightlord Go to last post
5 292
Help

Windows 10 refuses to boot error ~0x000001

so i came back from a trip, and what happened is before booting windows 10, i get this blue screen that allows me to either continue or select other booting options note: i didn't do anything at all, i've left the computer on and my mom turned it off...

1 Week Ago
by redBadger Go to last post
1 209
Help

New Tax Return PC (1000-1500)

I just got my taxes back and finally, after two years, I am going to purchase a new PC. I want this thing to be as good as it can, being able to run the new GTA, Dying Light, ARMA 3 and what not. Basically the biggest bang for my buck I can get.

1 Week Ago
by Kite_shugo Go to last post
31 695
Help

Possible Overheat?

So I'm not sure if my PC has overheated but I came here to make sure. The situation: I was playing CS:GO with some friends and suddenly my PC shut off with no error or anything. I decided to unplug it and open it up so I could clean it. I sprayed it...

1 Week Ago
by Aeternal Go to last post
2 170
Computers

Old PC, cracking noise on headset This thread has images

I've had this PC for a while now so I won't be surprised if it's just a case of old age finally catching up to it and there's no solution as there's already quite a bit of issues with it alongside this one. But the issue has been bothering me quite a bit...

1 Week Ago
by WaRRioRTF Go to last post
12 492
Help

Cloning a drive - not bootable

Hello. I tried cloning a 1TB drive to a brand new 2TB drive using Acronis True Image's Automatic mode, which was successful and booted. However then I wished to re-do it to change partition sizes, which completed but brought up "select proper boot...

1 Week Ago
by Metalcastr Go to last post
0 137
Help

high ping problems

for some reason, only in gmod, every server seems to have high ping, anyone know how to fix? ive already restarted my router

1 Week Ago
by zenthloc Go to last post
0 154
Help

Audio/Mouse stuttering

Right so this started happening fairly recently, windows updated, I updated my Nvidia drivers too. Soon after when playing music every few seconds the music would stutter, like a glitchy noise. If I'm moving my mouse it would lag a bit too while this...

1 Week Ago
by Mabus Go to last post
3 164
QUESTION

How much for a server to run website, database, 10 game servers?

How much for a reliable at home server to set up three or four websites with databases. Along with 10 Garry's Mod servers 8-20 slots each.

1 Week Ago
by JerryK Go to last post
2 262
Help

ASUS Sabertooth Z77 Not Powering On (Possibly from bad PSU?)

Oh boy, it's that time of the year again. ASUS products should be damn good, but this is the second time with two mobos from them. I was in the BIOS looking around to see if there's anything I could tweak. I saw the optimization settings (Power Saver,...

1 Week Ago
by zombini Go to last post
5 271
Rant

How to optimize router for stable gaming latency? This thread has images

So at nights I can play CS:GO with stable latency but at mornings my ping stays at 50-90 for some time and then spikes to 200-5000 randomly and then repeats it all over again making game unplayable. Now I don't care much about other users as long as...

1 Week Ago
by HJ23 Go to last post
13 456
Help

HP Pavilion 20, speed problems

Excuse me if I may have posted in the wrong section. This is my first time posting here, as I need help figuring out what's wrong my PC and why it runs incredibly slow. Seriously, Google Chrome runs slow, and whenever I do a google search, it says...

1 Week Ago
by Digimutant Go to last post
6 264
Request

looking for a pc tuner card that plays nice with VLC

Condensed version: Do any of you know a pc tuner card (with coaxial) that has video and sound working on VLC on windows 7? If you have such a card, could you check in vlc under capture device and directshow, that it has inputs for both sound and audio? if...

1 Week Ago
by da space core Go to last post
0 210
Photos

Android (Galaxy Tab 3.7.0) camera fps drop

For some reason, the camera on my Galaxy Tab 3 seems to have dropped down to like, 18-20fps in most lighting, unless I set it to 1280x720, which is stuck to a ridiculous level of zoom. Prior to this, 720x480 recorded at around 25-30fps in all lighting...

1 Week Ago
by geogzm Go to last post
2 199
Computers

Adding more thin clients to a network

Alright, so where I work we have this big huge server with expensive programs on it etc etc, and a bunch of other shitty old computers we use to remote desktop to it to use said program. I donated a couple of boxes out of my closet because a couple...

2 Weeks Ago
by aPanzerIV Go to last post
3 278
QUESTION

Mistakenly turned off the intergrated graphics. ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Got a new PC from NCIXUS, already built using the parts I ordered, and I put in the graphics card in myself. It worked fine, but used the integrated intel card for some games (the processor is an i5). While messing around with some settings, I turned the...

2 Weeks Ago
by DeEz Go to last post
53 1,413
Help

Broke off capacitor on laptop motherboard - what to do? This thread has images

Hey, I broke off a capacitor on motherboard by accident, it says something about voltage. I also was dumb enough to turn on laptop, it ran for about 10 mins then just turned off. Now it doesn't turn on at all, as I plug in charger the Hard Drive spins...

2 Weeks Ago
by KinderBueno Go to last post
30 818
QUESTION

High performance laptop? ( 2 Last )

What are the best gaming laptops out there? And yes yes, I know laptops aren't great for gaming but I'm in the Army, and a consequence of that is I move. A lot. I can't really lug around a desktop computer with me. My price range is $2,000 - $3,500. I...

2 Weeks Ago
40 908