Title / Thread StarterReverse Sort Order Last Post By Replies Views
Science

Dumb x 32

Shit you need to know because you are gay as fuark ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

Since we seem to have an influx of people with terrible programs and generally bad information (somehow despite the relatively good information we already have floating around here) I'm going to list some shit you need 2 know to survive in da ghetto 1....

4th October 2013
by Badballer Go to last post
282 30,834
Work In Progress

Am I doing it right? (is this safe?) This thread has images

I'm worried about my lower spine. I pretty much do this exercise but I put my legs down whilemy shoulders are down and then I bring them both up at once. The reason I'm worried about my sine is because there is a lot of pressure in the arc of my back...

1st April 2012
by -Kesil- Go to last post
30 1,931
Art

Plan Change? Protein intake? When to take protein? This thread has images

My bucket of protein in the back corner. Bought it because I was doing my workout without getting the proper nutrition. I weigh 190 pounds. 6 feet 5 inches. I do a simple light workout everyday of the week. (these things have gradually increased...

17th February 2012
by -Kesil- Go to last post
6 734
Rant

What is that exercise called? This thread has images

I did calf raises while holding my weights up like this. Was a shit ton harder than holding the weights down at my sides. (mainly due to keeping balance and posture) Feels good man. That's all. I just wanted to share my story.

27th February 2012
by ImTerryCrews Go to last post
7 1,089
Help

Need some help with these supplements This thread has images

I'm considering going to this new gym and starting again. I went to the gym a year ago for some weeks and i really liked it. I did stop going fast as i always had to go there with my bicycle which made me stop going during the winter. I've now got a...

3rd July 2013
by 0lenny0 Go to last post
9 459
Help

Is this schedule any good? This thread has images

I tried to make my own program by looking at others, but i'm not sure if it's any good. Could anybody give their thoughts? My stats: Weight: 54kg Height: 162cm Age: 17 Thanks!

7th July 2013
by 0lenny0 Go to last post
10 687
Help

Intense itching while exercising

For as long as I can remember, the act of intense physical exercise has always caused me to break out in fits of itching. I understand that a bit of itching is normal as you sweat, but this gets so bad that it stings like insect bites and forces me to...

24th August 2011
by Septimas Go to last post
12 1,362
Help

I need more Kcal to gain weight. Tips?

Hi guys! I need your help! I'm going to putt more effort to my fitness program to get stronger and buffed. But the problem is I can't seem to get enough Kcal's per day. I avarage about 1500Kcal per day, Which is not ENOUGH! I'm 183 cm and 66 kg...

2nd April 2014
by FungusDoctor Go to last post
14 816
Help

Chest proportion problem This thread has images

I've got a problem with the proportion of my left and right pectorals. My right side seems to be much smaller than my left. The left seems bulkier and the lower part where they curve in and connect, is barely even there for the right side. Strength wise,...

22nd April 2011
by Binsky Go to last post
11 1,768
Help

Looking to change lifestyle and appearance

Idea seems ridiculous and stupid but I'm willing to try at this point. Also some things might be abit of place but I'm not entirely sure, sorry if they are. I'm 5'8 and over 210+lbs. Haven't gone out a lot, and used to eat a lot of junk food. Eating...

19th February 2014
by GreenIguana Go to last post
6 372
Shitpost

Where are my CC runners? This thread has images

High School, Middle School, talk here! Post pics if you want.

2nd November 2011
by shatteredwindow Go to last post
15 801
Shitpost

The Runner's thread; discuss Track and Cross Country, Distance and Sprinting, or just going for a light jog once in a while! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last ) This thread has images

I personally, am a distance runner, I've got long legs, and whip off a mile in 7 minutes, how about you?

5 Hours Ago
by Umbra Fidelis Go to last post
532 27,338
Help

Scheduling my Diet?

My cousin is a nutritionist and MMA fighter that recommended me a diet and I'm going to try it this week. The problem is that a major part of the diet is eating meals periodically throughout the day (one meal every three hours), but I have classes for 5...

11th March 2012
by Perfumly Go to last post
3 565
Release

My progress and goals This thread has images

I am making my personal progress and my eventual goals thread :P please don't laugh at me though. I'm uncomfortable with myself anyway. Honestly this is what i want to look like. He weighs about 160 pounds and is roughly 5'6. As it is now i...

15th July 2011
by Rhinovirus Go to last post
10 2,567
Love

Competitive Swimming

Haven't seen any swimming threads lately, so why not? I started since i was 9, took a 10 year break and went back at it again. Post your times, favorite strokes, drills/exercises, etc..

2nd December 2012
by thefreemann Go to last post
8 892
Love

Facepunch Cyclists V2 - How did this even get this far cycling is gay lol ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

Basically, we talk about bicycles here. From buying to riding and fixing to shining. There are 2 main types of bicycles in which are broken down to different categories. The Road Bike As the name says, the road bike is meant to be used with...

4 Days Ago
by absinthe Go to last post
571 18,502

Mountain Bikers: Is a Hard Tail Not Good Enough?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I didn't know whether I should put it in fast threads or not. Anyways, I've been looking at mountain bikes capable of handling air time and tricks on dirt jumps. My question is: Full suspension bikes are...

25th March 2011
by JohnStamosFan Go to last post
3 849
Love

Facepunch Cyclists ( 2 3 4 5 .. 32 33 34 35 Last ) This thread has images

Simple, lets talk bikes, what do you ride? Where do you ride? Post pictures and discuses your two wheeled transportation devices. I'll start with a barrage of my bikes, Specialized - Enduro Expert - MTB

28th February 2013
by Apache249 Go to last post
1,381 72,003
QUESTION

Preferred Excercise Style

Do you like exercising in short bursts, or all at once? For example, if you had to do, say, 30 minutes of strength training every day, would you do it in 10-minute-bursts, or all 30 minutes at once? I'm asking because I want to know what is best style...

3rd April 2014
by FungusDoctor Go to last post
9 1,007
Help

Help please! This thread has images

I am 14 years old and 65 inches tall. I weigh about 130 pounds, but I want to shave of a bit. I'm looking only to lose weight, don't care about muscles. For the past few months, I've been watching what I eat. I hardly ever eat ice cream, drink soda, or go...

8th August 2012
by FoodStuffs Go to last post
31 1,199
Science

Chemically Enhanced Fatloss

I'm blessed with good mass building and bodybuilding proportions, but once I reach 10% my body will do everything possible to hold fat on the lower abs/glutes/lower back. I've used a range of fatburners to help me reach sub 10% BF and honestly, in my...

AKA Alex 1 reading
24th August 2012
by cay sus Go to last post
10 2,116
School

I have 1 month to do as much as possible to change my image - please help ( 2 Last )

Hi, School starts again in like 35 days and I kinda vowed to my friends that I would come back a changed man. Currently I'm quite skinny and have a bit of fat on my stomach so I want to try and get wider shoulders and tone my abs. I'm not looking to...

16th August 2011
by nigfops Go to last post
48 2,277
QUESTION

6ft 2, 164 LBS(11st 7lbs) need help!!!

Hey guys i've been attending the gym for just under a year now and although i feel and look bigger the scales are telling me i'm basically the same weight(if not a tiny bit heavier). I know for a face that I've got bigger as my dimensions have changed...

7th August 2012
by Heigou Go to last post
1 448
Help

Need help planning to lose 50lbs

Well, I have a minor weight issue. Ever since I got my first computer about 5 years ago I slowly gained weight. My self esteem and confidence has gradually decreased, making me depressed every time I think about it. I am currently 6'4 and 17 years old,...

21st March 2011
by VQ35HR Go to last post
32 990
Help

Best way to gain weight and get muscle ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Hey facepunch im a 14 year kid who's about 5'8 and i weight around 120 lbs . i skateboard and snowboard a lot and im a pretty active person,whats the best way for me to gain some weight? i skateboard and snowboard a lot and im a pretty active person

12th July 2011
by tesher07 Go to last post
40 3,194
QUESTION

What am I doing wrong? I can't seem to lose weight

Around half a year ago, I had absolutely no problem losing weight, I went from 12st to 11st in a month and a half, and back then I was happy with that, so I left it there for the time being. Now more recently, over the past month, I've wanted to continue...

3rd January 2014
by saryamara123 Go to last post
20 1,148
Science

Thoughts on CrossFit?

I started at my local CrossFit gym a few weeks ago, and I'm really enjoying it. Great people, intense workouts, I really feel like I'm getting something done. My goal is to be in pretty good shape for when I go to Army BCT, which will most likely be in...

23rd July 2011
by BLOB Fish Dude Go to last post
8 703
16th April 2014
2 218
QUESTION

New Routine - Need Opinions

About three weeks ago I started to workout a lot more than I used to. I made the decision after losing my job to get myself into shape and try to get my life back on track. I have a job interview on the 12th and have an opportunity at another job on...

12th July 2013
by aznz888 Go to last post
16 626
QUESTION

Trying to start working out for the first time

Hey guys, Sorry if there is already a thread for this, But I'm trying to get serious about being fit and in shape. I'm almost 20 years of age, and I smoke Cigarettes ( I know quit makes it harder) I haven't done much activies besides football in...

29th March 2013
by The Mute Go to last post
4 562
Repeat

The Importance of a Leg Workout

Now, I've notice a lot of people working out to get fit on this sub-forum neglect their leg workouts. Either by skipping them or by just not incorporating them in to their personal workout. Now it is highly understandable for people not to like to work on...

19th March 2011
by Agoat Go to last post
11 4,544
QUESTION

Need diet advice

Hey guys I started my diet on 12/20/13 I'm using an app for android called "Lose It!" So far I'm doing good (when I started I was 218 lbs and I'm 5' 7") I am definitely in need of losing weight and just did it to feel better about myself. So far the app...

3rd January 2014
by saryamara123 Go to last post
2 354
Help

Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Thread V.4 - I wanna look like that guy from Fight Club ( 2 3 4 5 .. 107 108 109 110 Last ) This thread has images

"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates "Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual...

27th February 2013
by Barbarian887 Go to last post
4,387 170,259
QUESTION

Tracking Runs

Do you guys use an app or something to track your runs? I've been looking to start tracking them

29th September 2012
by Hoboiam Go to last post
4 552
QUESTION

Get into boxing? possible?

Hey, I am just working out and well as I am in computer college course, I kind of lack action in my life and violence. So I really want to start doing something like boxing, but the problem is: I think I am not like ready, I mean unfit and shit like...

1st April 2012
by Imanoob Go to last post
8 1,207
QUESTION

Creatien This thread has images

Sooo, i'm thinking about taking creatien, was wondering how much i should take and how frequent if i'm planning on getting ripped. I wanna be the hulk for Halloween next year.

27th October 2012
by Kabstrac Go to last post
27 965
QUESTION

Best Protein Shakes?

Hey guys. I'm trying to build some muscle. I want to know what you think is the best protein shake? Most effective/doesn't taste like shitpuke. Any brands that taste good enough you actually enjoy drinking?

30th October 2011
7 665
Help

I'm 14, and I don't have a gym membership.

Like I said, I'm 14, and I'm extremely skinny, around 110 pounds. That doesn't sound so bad until you realize any of that weight is fat. I have little to no muscle. I'm not looking to get ripped, or anything that warrants a gym membership. I just want to...

6th September 2012
by TtIiVv Go to last post
7 1,031
QUESTION

Funny x 24

face training? This thread has images

is there any way to get this looking (in red) like, take out your face fat?

26th April 2013
by nox Go to last post
25 2,183
Movies

Cautiously losing weight?

hello facepunch, my name is julio but people call me dante, or falcont2tjockey or falcont2t, but whatever. Im studying audiovisual directing (film or cinema, call it how you want), and im very, very compromised with lots of projects im hoping i can pull...

23rd February 2014
by Jmir 54 Go to last post
2 313
QUESTION

face fitness? This thread has images

i have always wonderer how some people can get this kind of skinny face i hear stuff like genes or head structure, but i would really appreciate some advice. pd: not like i want a face THAT skinny, but as a fit man, i would like my face to represent...

4th June 2012
by G71tc4 Go to last post
11 1,149