Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Tutorial

Winner x 20

Airsoft Guide Megathread (New to airsoft? Read this first) This thread has images

Do not post a thread asking what gun to get, if a type of gear is good or what you should get if you plan on doing XYZ, read this instead or go to the questions thread! Airsoft? What is it? Airsoft has a relatively long history. Designed in Japan...

2 Weeks Ago
by oakman26 Go to last post
3 5,978
Repeat

What guns do you wish were made for Airsoft V3 - bladerunner gun and an-94 pls ( 2 3 4 5 .. 13 14 15 16 Last ) This thread has images

Post guns you want made for airsoft. Hell, even post gear, extras and accessories you feel that should be made as the title suggests:

Crash152 reading
23 Minutes Ago
by felix the cat Go to last post
600 26,970
games

Vidya Thread V.5 enemy, 50 bongers, to our front ( 2 3 4 5 .. 98 99 100 101 Last ) This thread has images

KYLE STILL OWES ME! KRUNDLEZONE TEAMSPEAK 3 83.169.19.110 or 85.25.95.195:6225 Both public german teamspeaks, very good quality but we don't own them KRUNDLEZONE Mumble

Northy662 reading
38 Minutes Ago
by Wulfram Go to last post
4,010 89,133
Humor

Winner x 34

Airsoft Sabage Chatto Thred! V-11: Hallo Ebriwan! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 156 157 158 159 Last ) This thread has images

Hi all.it bin long time! Hop doing well all! It bin while,as lost in see,I return the homelandcountry by swim I smile upon all.my duty calls and I must the return.but please! Talk sabage sport!

Upnushi1 reading
1 Hour Ago
by University Go to last post
6,330 155,117
Photos

Military Photos and Discussion V.2- Leopards and Leclercs and Merkavas- oh my! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 78 79 80 81 Last ) This thread has images

Post and discuss more military photos and military news here

TaiwanesePrick1 reading
1 Hour Ago
by Riley Go to last post
3,214 137,120
QUESTION

The Official Questions Thread Version: "Charlies in the trees, what do I need to get rid of them?" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 122 123 124 125 Last ) This thread has images

Look in the sticky first please. nevermind it's gone for now BY COMMING HERE YOU ARE ACCEPTING THAT YOU WILL GET -Constructive Criticism that you probably wont listen to anyways, but should if you know what's good for you. -Better Ideas from other...

DarkSamus2 reading
2 Hours Ago
by TerrorShield Go to last post
4,970 106,696
Stupid

Post your Airsoft Loadouts V.5: crye till you die ( 2 3 4 5 .. 117 118 119 120 Last ) This thread has images

Continue new fad: phresh military contractors https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14329594/heirsoft/2013-02-25%2020.53.47.jpg

Back_Slash1 reading
4 Hours Ago
by Malikyte Go to last post
4,796 191,059
Love

Deli lyfe v.10 let's share our life problems edition because apparently we're all miserable ( 2 3 4 5 .. 262 263 264 265 Last ) This thread has images

business as usual 25th March 2013 wow shit I fucked that up. Oh well I guess there won't be a v.9

4 Hours Ago
10,579 208,093
Love
4 Hours Ago
by Repulse` Go to last post
1,303 41,254
Gross

Tacticlol v.3 I NEED A MAGWELL GRIP AFG VERTICAL GRIP HANDSTOP AND GRIPPOD EDITION ( 2 3 4 5 .. 41 42 43 44 Last ) This thread has images

AND MY LASER AND SCOPE MAKE MY TOY GUN MORE ACCURATE if you don't have a 1 watt lamp you're a scrub

15 Hours Ago
by upsideonion Go to last post
1,724 69,106
Rant
1 Day Ago
by Riley Go to last post
3,110 112,518
Art

Post Your Guns V4. AK47's for everyone! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 108 109 110 111 Last ) This thread has images

Old one got closed, damn you Garry Content

1 Day Ago
by Zero_X54321 Go to last post
4,404 162,614
POST YOUR

your next airsoft purchase v.4 you know the drill edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 66 67 68 69 Last ) This thread has images

mags. mags everywhere. I just need mags

felix the cat1 reading
2 Days Ago
by Taepodong-2 Go to last post
2,732 70,671
QUESTION

Anyone Airsoft In Arizona?

Does anyone live in AZ that airsoft?

3 Days Ago
by Zao Medong Go to last post
13 298
Work In Progress

Airsoft DIY Weapons and Props thread ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

My apologies if we already have one of these, I haven't seen one. - The DIY thread I noticed our section is mysteriously lacking a thread for questions, guides, or in general any directed topic on "DIY" items. So here we go... Post your...

Jenkem1 reading
3 Days Ago
by upsideonion Go to last post
215 16,053
Art

Pimp my (Airsoft)Gun V2. Blending is for pussies my friend ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/ Also, http://www.ar15.com/gunstruction/ - neat new little thing, keepin this thread alive. I'm bored, so I'm bringing this back You know the drill. We know that short for Pimp my Airsoft Gun is PMAG

6 Days Ago
by apoctank Go to last post
489 17,966
Shitpost

Tanaka Arisaka Type 99 Review This thread has images

Because lately, it's been pretty boring so I will do a quick review of my Tanaka Type 99 Arisaka rifle and tell you guys what I think of it after owning it for roughly a month Unfortunately, the front sight post on mine came broken with no available...

Kill0011 reading
1 Week Ago
7 734
games

Hunger Games (April 5th) This thread has images

Hi! Im hosting a considerably large event for my locals and my team this Saturday. We will be playing a modified version of The Hunger Games. Winner receives up to 250$ and a brand new pistol carrying case. I've made rules, and mass-texted a Tip Of The...

1 Week Ago
by blitzown Go to last post
36 631
Work In Progress

IFAP East-Coast Summer Meet-Up 2014 [Axe-Murderer Edition] ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

So I threw around the idea with some of the IFAPer's I talk to regularly, and tonight I have my trademark insomnia so I pitched the idea and I figure if you guys want too, by all means we can, if not we can let this thread sink but anyway, here is the...

1 Week Ago
by Fish Muffin Go to last post
136 2,046
POST YOUR

Your first airsoft gun ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

First airsoft guns? :D

2 Weeks Ago
by Timebomb575 Go to last post
59 2,116
Release

Winner x 21

A&K M60 VN Review ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

A&K M60 VN jesus christ this thing is heavy First Impressions When I decided I'd like to be a support gunner, I knew I wanted something a little bigger and more imposing than the M249. I decided to go with an M60, but go with the original...

catbarf1 reading
2 Weeks Ago
by Foosili Go to last post
69 8,374
Release

Kath's "Upcoming airsoft products in 2014" thread ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

So I'm just going to cram tons of shit in here with cool stuff on what to expect in 2014, nothing like M4s or AKs unless they're affordable skirmishable shell ejecting coolguy stuff A&K/ACM APS PTS

3 Weeks Ago
45 2,009
Help

Need Some Airsoft Stealth Loadouts ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

The field me and my team goes to is huge jungle almost with bushes everywhere, so we sneak around a lot, but we're not doing very well with these heavy ass guns, if you can help me find a: -Light and small airsoft gun -A lightweight vest preferably...

3 Weeks Ago
by Kath Go to last post
57 1,371
QUESTION

What weapons do you wish were map into Airsoft version? (My List/Add Yours Here)

After all of these weapons being released into airsoft versions such as the King Arms VSS/AS Val, The Maruzen M1100 Semi-Auto Shell Ejecting Shotgun, and the PKM and so on, We all now there are still MANY guns that we would all love to be brought into...

4 Weeks Ago
by BBOOBBYY! Go to last post
7 343
Movies

Post Your Videos V2 - Chairsofter Jealousy Edition ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

AKA Ender Appreciation Station

4 Weeks Ago
by TerrorShield Go to last post
174 6,857
Help

Can you guys help me win an airsoft gun from evike?

Hey guys, Evike is hosting this giveaway in which you can provide a link and you have a chance to win it for free, but there's no way I'm going to get visibility with the amount of likes I have, can facepunch help me win a gun? Money is pretty tight for...

4 Weeks Ago
by mousecop Go to last post
24 526
Love

Review - Boyi/Dboys/Kalash Full Steel AK-105 (RK-08S) This thread has images

I'm bored. So I'll do a short review of my AK, because why not. Bought the gun from taiwangun. The gun itself costed me an equivalent of around 200 bucks, added two Cyma 5,45 style metal midcaps and a cheap bag of BB's to hit free shipping = 230 bucks....

1st March 2014
3 423
Tutorial

Canadian Airsoft Guide Thread

Feel free to discuss about Canadian Airsoft First off, here are some laws for importing airsoft weapons from another country into Canada. To be shipped into canada from other counters, it needs to have a muzzle velocity of between 366-500 with a .20g...

27th February 2014
by Kaiu Go to last post
20 1,491
Help

Reccomended Piston and Piston Head

In my CYMA SVD, I noticed the plastic piston in there with half steal teeth was broken. Two of the plastic teeth had cracked off, and I need to replace the whole piston from that. My price range max is 60 dollars, and I need to find a good piston and head...

23rd February 2014
1 173
QUESTION

Help with Polarstar upgrade to M4M16 This thread has images

So I am wanting to do my very first Airsoft upgrade, I use this crossman gun I have thats a 'Licensed' USMC and Im OK with the 350-375 indoors, but with all of this Polarstar Im hearing about, I wanna do it. So, here is the gun Im using as a...

16th February 2014
by Heldure Go to last post
32 950
Work In Progress

CHINA LAKE HOMEMADE ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

CHINA LAKE HOMEMADE BY MISTER DEE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxfTtTBa2Sw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9N78edHMI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A038vPkWR1E https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUBmG4LYlOk

26th January 2014
by MISTER DEE Go to last post
71 2,585
YouTUBE

SB199 - Why is this a thing? This thread has images

Seriously, California. Wtf. y u make such stoopid laws? Isn't the usage of an airsoft gun or any other imitation firearm in the commission of a crime already treated as using a real firearm, e.g. using a BB gun to rob somebody = Armed Robbery charges? Why...

24th January 2014
by ossumsauce Go to last post
18 881
Art

IFAP ID Master list and group buy ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Just for housekeepings sake I'm making another. First and foremost are buyers. The more we get the sooner I can make this order. If it's not enough we'll just have everyone buy the cheap shoddy ones individually instead of getting the fancy ones...

23rd January 2014
by Biscuit-Boy Go to last post
106 2,878
Work In Progress

Winner x 22

M79 homemade This thread has images

My m79 homemade

16th January 2014
by MISTER DEE Go to last post
17 740
Release

Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 4.3 GBB Pistol Review by TaiwanesePrick & dwt110 This thread has images

Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 4.3 Review The Hi-Capa series of gas pistols comes in three main variants; the full-size 5.1, the compact 4.3, and the subcompact 3.8, or “baby hi-capa”. It may be worth noting that Tokyo Marui does not make a 3.8 model, which is...

13th January 2014
by Arctic Aveng Go to last post
21 2,586
QUESTION

Loved my day at Airsoft but..

Yeah, I had a great first experience with Airsoft apart from serious back issues after with all the crouching. It was Airsoft in a wood setting which I think caused it more. My question is would playing in a more urban setting take the pressure off my...

10th January 2014
5 485
QUESTION

Where do you buy your airsoft from? :D

Tell meh where do YOU buy airsoft guns :D What stores do you think are the cheapest for airsoft guns :D

6th January 2014
by Herfjotur Go to last post
1 316
Love

HOLY SHIT! Everything must go! Well mostly everything. Anyways, Biscuit's College FireSale! ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Well I've decided, even though I love airsoft, it's time to cut back on my various hobbies a bit. Click bluetext for detailed images. Rules: -No shitposting. If you have a problem with a price, PM or email me, or at the very least be nice. -If you...

31st December 2013
by Biscuit-Boy Go to last post
66 3,513
Photos

Elite Force 1911 Tactical: A review

So i have just acquired the Elite Force Co2 1911. Over at Ballahack, they talk up a veritable storm about this pistol, and the general consensus is that it rocks. Here's my thoughts on it. First impressions:...

ossumsauce1 reading
26th December 2013
by ossumsauce Go to last post
7 612
Art

International Facepunch Airsoft Players (IFAP) Group picture. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 14 15 16 17 Last ) This thread has images

Over the course of the next few weeks Ill be working on the group picture. PM me the photo you want as your reference for the picture (FULL BODY) and your approximate height. This will help when arranging the rows. Ill be accepting pictures for...

15th December 2013
678 30,980
Help

S&W On Duty Kit Shotgun Internals

Wasn't sure where I'd find help for this so I thought I'd try here. Recently opened up the internals of my S&W airsoft shotgun from the on duty kit (includes a spring pistol, Some bb's, and a holster) and I haphazardly took it apart and long story short I...

11th December 2013
3 588