Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Release

Winner x 50

Minecraft Section Rules *UPDATED: July 15th, 2011*

Read these rules FIRST. These are the Minecraft Section rules: Donít beg for Minecraft. Donít intentionally derail the chat thread. Itís stupid, and youíll get banned! Don't reply to threads just to be an ass. Use common sense. Don't advertise...

25th February 2011
by rilez Go to last post
0 11,144
games

The New World ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last ) This thread has images

The New World is here to be discovered! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS2RucSgySY&feature=youtu.be - Using 1.7 biomes, and 1/6 the size of our old map (still big.. the old map was huge) - Beginning in a small village. Life is simple for everyone...

Drakortha ē 1 reading
3 Hours Ago
by Doyle6 Go to last post
409 13,236
beta

Facepunch Vanilla (Whitelisted) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

This is simply a straight vanilla whitelisted server I have setup for Facepunch and anyone else who particularly cares to join. As far as rules go, there really aren't any beyond "Don't be a fucknugget." If you want to build a castle in the ocean, feel...

8 Hours Ago
by CryoDragon Go to last post
562 15,499
games

2b2t : A nearly-dead odyssey ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

2b2t is the longest running and largest minecraft world ever made. There are no rules, no staff, and infinite possibility, in a completely vanilla setting. The world (at the time of writing this) is 787GB large and 42 months old and nearly 60,000 players...

DinoSaurus ē 2 reading
11 Hours Ago
by MyNameIsV Go to last post
77 5,259
POST YOUR

Your thoughts on Microsoft buying Minecraft?

What are your thoughts on this? I honestly dunno what to say.

1 Day Ago
by Dr Nick Go to last post
17 925
games

Island Punch ( 2 3 4 5 .. 13 14 15 16 Last ) This thread has images

!=OP is a WIP=! The server is limited to just the island, it's pretty much a social experiment. Rules No Griefing Theft is allowed under one circumstance - the person you're stealing from is online Don't be an idiot You must have a unique banner...

1 Day Ago
by Agentbondy43 Go to last post
630 15,802
Love

xP// Anarchy (200 slots, 1.8, 100% vanilla) This thread has images

Hey there - this is a bit of an experiment really. I've been running towny/bukkit servers for years but I've never ran a completely vanilla server. I've set a world border of 8000x8000 (to see how it goes) and apart from obvious hacking (flying), there...

2 Days Ago
by Lord Xenoyia Go to last post
0 125
Repeat

Minecraft Chat Thread v71: Pigs Are Better. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 122 123 124 125 Last ) This thread has images

Minecraft currently has 4 gamemodes. Survival: The player has to actually gather resources to build. The player can take damage and die, they also have to eat to fill their hunger bar. Creative: The player has infinite resources. They can fly...

2 Days Ago
by Zadrave Go to last post
4,961 239,339
Love

BananaCraft Ultra Modded FTB - 191 mods and counting! ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

DONT BOTHER AT THE MOMENT, IT'S OFFLINE You can find info about the modpack here. Sorry if the OP doesn't look up to par, it's a work in progress, and I'm tired from having done everything myself. I really liked Inacio's pack, and I don't think...

5 Days Ago
by Banandana Go to last post
115 3,210
Art

What Are You Working On? V3 - "Lockdown Edition!" ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last ) This thread has images

The What Are You Working On thread is back once more. Feel free to post videos or pictures of whatever you're working on. Be it a castle fit for a king, a big hole in the ground, or a giant, colossal golden dick, we wanna see. - Post pics/videos of...

1 Week Ago
by _Kent_ Go to last post
334 23,722
Repeat

Max No Relax; A Minecraft Xx-HARDCORE-xX Server. "Let's make a canal!" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 99 100 101 102 Last ) This thread has images

REVIVAL! BE HARDCORE! POST ON THE THREAD TO BE WHITELISTED, DO NOT PM 172.245.4.162:26168 DYNMAP for a map of the stuff (OFFLINE FOR NOW) http://172.245.4.162:8123/

1 Week Ago
by Arc Nova Go to last post
4,057 94,818
beta

RIP Bukkit. An alternative.

So I've been running a Bukkit server for damn near 4 years. Recently with the legal take down of Bukkit, I was scurrying for a solution on how to get updated to 1.8. Look no further than Spigot....

1 Week Ago
by nuttyboffin Go to last post
6 943
QUESTION

A game I'm working on inspired by Minecraft. Feedback? ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

UPDATE 4 You can now buy Spark Rising on Steam Early Access! Wow. Spark Rising to date has been successfully Kickstarted, Greenlit, showcased at GDC, and now our moment of truth... we hope we made a game worthy of your attention! In many ways, this is...

2 Weeks Ago
by johnmasterlee Go to last post
55 5,326
Love

xP// Server Spawn Competition 2014 (free, physical prizes!) This thread has images

More details: http://forum.xpgaming.eu/index.php?topic=1534.0 Well, as any member of xP// Gaming knows, we love our Minecraft server spawns with the same level of affection Annie Wilkes had for Paul Sheldon, so we're now running a competition to...

3 Weeks Ago
by Lord Xenoyia Go to last post
1 337
Release

Anarchaic - A (worldbordered) anarchy server

This is probably going to look like the most bland OP you've seen in your life. Sorry. I got a VPS and don't know what to do with it yet, so I'm hosting a Minecraft anarchy server on it to stresstest it. Its worldborder is 1000 blocks wide. The only...

3 Weeks Ago
by BandClassHAH Go to last post
1 277
Repeat

Random (Yogscast Complete Private Server) (White Listed)

Server Name: Random Private Server IP - Port: Given via PMs The Twist:We are using Spatial Pylons to create a little somewhat 127x127x31 land, that you cannot leave and are trapped in, There will be trees, etc but we all have in this 256x256x75 box...

3 Weeks Ago
by 74pantera Go to last post
4 460
Love

Flux-Craft Server 2 | YogscastComplete Pack ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Will add photos and stuff tomorrow, Our newest server is finally out after days of slaving over the pack and removing broken mods. A special thanks to Minimal and StarToad for being my test subjects. IP: mod.flux-craft.net Optional Mods Required: ...

3 Weeks Ago
by Adamnetwork Go to last post
125 4,381
Politics

Another EarthCraft Server [Currently Running 1.6.4]

Hi everyone, it's here again. On a new map with much more interesting terrain, still big as fuck. We're running Towny and you make money by selling items to the server store at the moment. I'm still testing shit but I need people on to do so, so here it...

3 Weeks Ago
by Telecaster Go to last post
12 869
Help

Can anyone give me a general overview of the FTB packs?

Im looking to play MC again. Dont really know the difference between them. I think id like one with lots of variety, I like building transport systems and stuff like that, automated stuff etc. I dont like my games to easy though, I dont want 20b...

4 Weeks Ago
by Zero-Point Go to last post
1 230
Rant

Agree x 58

Vent out your dislike/anger/ worry about Minecraft right now and Minecraft in the future. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 18 19 20 21 Last ) This thread has images

Reply just as the title suggests, and give your reasons. For example, I dislike how Minecraft is becoming more and more adventure-like instead of the original "Fight to Survive" and sandbox-ey mode ever since the Wither came out. When I first played...

27th August 2014
by An Draoi Go to last post
818 41,386
Love

Profan's Humble FTB Monster V1 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 60 61 62 63 Last ) This thread has images

Profan's Humble Abode Adress: ftb.prfn.se World Border Size: 6 KM Radius! Hosted by: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/humbleabode Join this for announcements on what's going on with the server. TS3 Server: ts3.prfn.se (click to connect) Got a...

24th August 2014
by woolio1 Go to last post
2,485 79,688
Help

Middle Ages/Revolutionary Era Survival Roleplay?

Okay, so this is going to be a little hard to explain. I was wondering if anyone knew of a Minecraft server that was based around a time period between the Middle Ages and the American Revolution. It doesn't have to be based around a particular...

24th August 2014
by ReapDaWrapper Go to last post
3 223
Release

DROITCRAFT - Almost vanilla survival ~smarts only~ This thread has images

-eeeeh won't work out, mods please close-

20th August 2014
by Maladroit Go to last post
0 293
games

10 Free Minecraft Servers

Hi guys, I'm giving out 10 free Minecraft Servers. They include 512MB of RAM and our custom control panel, Force Panel. (see the panel in action with demo - http://cp.gforceservers.com login as demo / demo) All I ask is that they stay populated. If...

18th August 2014
by ChloeBlackSythe Go to last post
7 601
Rant

Dumb x 23

2b2t: is this shit dead yet ( 2 3 4 5 .. 30 31 32 33 Last ) This thread has images

About 2b2t: 2b2t is a Minecraft anarchy server run by a fellow named Hausemaster. No rules, no admins*, complete anarchy. The map on 2b2t is over a year old now, and the map filesize over 400gb. Many different internet cultures play on 2b2t: Reddit,...

TCB
11th August 2014
by j_eb Go to last post
1,280 101,888
Humor

==NOMAD CHALLENGE==

Minecraft Nomad Challenge! Start up a New World. Amplified. PLAY ON HARDCORE MODE IF SINGLEPLAYER! IF WITH FRIENDS PLAY ON "HARD"! You must complete ALL ACHIEVEMENTS to win. You must ALWAYS keep moving, you may not stay in one place for more than ONE...

11th August 2014
by heyburrito Go to last post
13 806
pc games

Winner x 63

OblivionCraft - A Minecraft Sound Replacement Pack ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

1.7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMcU8DX1TH8 Outdated 2011 video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFZTemeub8I Texture pack used is DokuCraft. Oblivioncraft is a sound replacement pack I made for Minecraft years with the help of sound enabler mods...

9th August 2014
by Rolce Go to last post
155 32,576
Help

Minecraft crashes "A fatal error"

My minecraft crashes after a few minutes and the minecraft launcher shows this error: What can I do?

9th August 2014
by Arc Nova Go to last post
5 304
Help

Copying FTB installation

Is it at all possible to copy an FTB install to another computer? I'm doing so to have a few LAN games with a friend while I'm home. I've tried using MultiMC and while it will run the install, there are no mods. Using the "Create Instance from...

8th August 2014
by Wickerman123 Go to last post
0 184
pc games

(white-list) Creative Server Snapshot 14w31a

You don't need a certain amount of posts on Face punch or anything, just play nice and you won't be IP-Banned. This server is vanilla. You can switch your self to creative/survival at any time. No greifing. :) Post your name below to get added to...

3rd August 2014
by h4x a77ax Go to last post
4 422
Work In Progress

1 reason you should try again oldskool Minecraft This thread has images

So, after months of not having played Minecraft, I tried to play it again; Only this time on Alpha v1.2.0_02 Man, the... nostalgic feelings after playing that version. It was the first version I ever played of Minecraft. I'm really happy you can now...

2nd August 2014
by Mort Stroodle Go to last post
19 1,084
Help

Crashing problem

I seem to crash whenever i join a server with factions, i can join any other server but it cant have factions in it because what happens is i connect it loads me in then about 2 seconds into me spawning in i crash. any help would be appreciated. P.S. I...

30th July 2014
by xW0LFx Go to last post
0 214
Humor

Friendly x 23

Notch just sounds done This thread has images

I found this hilarious and felt I should post it somewhere, but Notch was recently asked whether Herobrine was real for the thousandth time, and his response was: Just sit back and appreciate how fucking done with the community he is. ...

30th July 2014
by OuijaBoard Go to last post
31 2,619
Love

FTB Monster 1.1.1 Server AU/NZ 24/7 32 Slots Survival PvP Whitelisted Mature Players Fresh Map/Community

OogabaCraft is a new community consisting of friends but now opening to Whitelist only. http://i.imgur.com/NQGbG8l.jpg _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Ip: 199.187.210.21...

28th July 2014
by ateepe Go to last post
8 693
Politics

States - A heavily modded factions Minecraft server

*banner goes here* States is a Minecraft server that runs on Yogscast complete pack, the whole idea is that players join in to create their own states and cooperate with each others. There will be all sorts of interaction between states, trading,...

28th July 2014
by NeverGoWest Go to last post
0 284
Release

Minecraft Support Megathread V1 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

This is the Minecraft Support thread. This includes Technical Support, as well as support with the game itself. This is NOT a chat thread. Post here ONLY if you have a problem, or if you would like to assist someone. If you post off-topic, you WILL be...

26th July 2014
by Justjake274 Go to last post
580 40,481
Help

Minecraft Alpha 1.1.2_01 Server Jar/Exe?

I'm looking for an server jar file/exe file for version Alpha 1.1.2_01. I want to play with friends togheter on that version but you need the server program for that specific version, and I can find it anywhere else. If anyone has a copy of it laying...

26th July 2014
by TheRealRudy Go to last post
0 270
games

Minecraft Co-Op Competition - Beat the game!

Hello! Thanks for viewing this thread! I'm hosting a US Minecraft server sometime during the summer for this competition. This is a competition that will have everyone who would like to sign up work together to get to the End and defeat the Ender Dragon....

22nd July 2014
by Adeptus Go to last post
7 445
Help
21st July 2014
by NicDasomeone Go to last post
0 272
Release

LuaCraft - Forge modding with Lua This thread has images

Hey there, BlackAwps and I have been working on LuaCraft again, this time around it is a Forge mod. Right now we support Minecraft 1.7.2 / Forge 10.12.1.1060, future versions should be easy to port. Repo:...

14th July 2014
by Jarva Go to last post
23 1,407
Release

Minecraft Pocket Edition got updated to 0.9

0.9, the update that made pocket edition not shit Additions: New interact button Ignite button for creepers, shear button for sheep, milk button for cows and tame button to tame animals 512-block view distance Advanced World...

13th July 2014
by Qbopper Go to last post
5 554