Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Release

Winner x 49

Minecraft Section Rules *UPDATED: July 15th, 2011*

Read these rules FIRST. These are the Minecraft Section rules: Don’t beg for Minecraft. Don’t intentionally derail the chat thread. It’s stupid, and you’ll get banned! Don't reply to threads just to be an ass. Use common sense. Don't advertise...

25th February 2011
by rilez Go to last post
0 10,889
games

Island Punch ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

!=OP is a WIP=! The server is limited to just the island, it's pretty much a social experiment. Rules No Griefing No 1x1 towers No flying trees Don't be an idiot

FlakTheMighty1 reading
38 Minutes Ago
by pansarkurt Go to last post
95 1,421
Work In Progress

1 reason you should try again oldskool Minecraft This thread has images

So, after months of not having played Minecraft, I tried to play it again; Only this time on Alpha v1.2.0_02 Man, the... nostalgic feelings after playing that version. It was the first version I ever played of Minecraft. I'm really happy you can now...

1 Hour Ago
by Mort Stroodle Go to last post
19 677
Repeat

Minecraft Chat Thread v71: Pigs Are Better. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 115 116 117 118 Last ) This thread has images

Minecraft currently has 4 gamemodes. Survival: The player has to actually gather resources to build. The player can take damage and die, they also have to eat to fill their hunger bar. Creative: The player has infinite resources. They can fly...

FlakTheMighty1 reading
4 Hours Ago
by helifreak Go to last post
4,697 222,461
Art

What Are You Working On? V3 - "Lockdown Edition!" ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last ) This thread has images

The What Are You Working On thread is back once more. Feel free to post videos or pictures of whatever you're working on. Be it a castle fit for a king, a big hole in the ground, or a giant, colossal golden dick, we wanna see. - Post pics/videos of...

5 Hours Ago
by Sputn!k Go to last post
326 21,766
beta

Facepunch Vanilla (Whitelisted) ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

This is simply a straight vanilla whitelisted server I have setup for Facepunch and anyone else who particularly cares to join. As far as rules go, there really aren't any beyond "Don't be a fucknugget." If you want to build a castle in the ocean, feel...

Zephyrs1 reading
5 Hours Ago
by TheDiggleGod Go to last post
289 6,225
Repeat

Max No Relax; A Minecraft Xx-HARDCORE-xX Server. "Let's make a canal!" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 94 95 96 97 Last ) This thread has images

REVIVAL! BE HARDCORE! POST ON THE THREAD TO BE WHITELISTED, DO NOT PM 172.245.4.162:26168 DYNMAP for a map of the stuff http://172.245.4.162:8123/

6 Hours Ago
by Leestons Go to last post
3,873 88,415
Rant

Agree x 55

Vent out your dislike/anger/ worry about Minecraft right now and Minecraft in the future. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 16 17 18 19 Last ) This thread has images

Reply just as the title suggests, and give your reasons. For example, I dislike how Minecraft is becoming more and more adventure-like instead of the original "Fight to Survive" and sandbox-ey mode ever since the Wither came out. When I first played...

MyBumBum1 reading
6 Hours Ago
by Tha Baroni Go to last post
746 37,827
Rant

Dumb x 22

2b2t: is this shit dead yet ( 2 3 4 5 .. 29 30 31 32 Last ) This thread has images

About 2b2t: 2b2t is a Minecraft anarchy server run by a fellow named Hausemaster. No rules, no admins*, complete anarchy. The map on 2b2t is over a year old now, and the map filesize over 400gb. Many different internet cultures play on 2b2t: Reddit,...

TCB2 reading
15 Hours Ago
by CrumbleShake Go to last post
1,263 95,274
Love

Flux-Craft Server 2 | YogscastComplete Pack ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Will add photos and stuff tomorrow, Our newest server is finally out after days of slaving over the pack and removing broken mods. A special thanks to Minimal and StarToad for being my test subjects. IP: mod.flux-craft.net Optional Mods Required: ...

2 Days Ago
by Adamnetwork Go to last post
107 3,003
Help

Crashing problem

I seem to crash whenever i join a server with factions, i can join any other server but it cant have factions in it because what happens is i connect it loads me in then about 2 seconds into me spawning in i crash. any help would be appreciated. P.S. I...

2 Days Ago
by xW0LFx Go to last post
0 79
Humor

==NOMAD CHALLENGE==

Minecraft Nomad Challenge! Start up a New World. Amplified. PLAY ON HARDCORE MODE IF SINGLEPLAYER! IF WITH FRIENDS PLAY ON "HARD"! You must complete ALL ACHIEVEMENTS to win. You must ALWAYS keep moving, you may not stay in one place for more than ONE...

2 Days Ago
by FlakTheMighty Go to last post
12 535
Humor

Friendly x 22

Notch just sounds done This thread has images

I found this hilarious and felt I should post it somewhere, but Notch was recently asked whether Herobrine was real for the thousandth time, and his response was: Just sit back and appreciate how fucking done with the community he is. ...

Masterofstars1 reading
2 Days Ago
by OuijaBoard Go to last post
31 2,206
Love

FTB Monster 1.1.1 Server AU/NZ 24/7 32 Slots Survival PvP Whitelisted Mature Players Fresh Map/Community

OogabaCraft is a new community consisting of friends but now opening to Whitelist only. http://i.imgur.com/NQGbG8l.jpg _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Ip: 199.187.210.21...

4 Days Ago
by ateepe Go to last post
8 503
Politics

States - A heavily modded factions Minecraft server

*banner goes here* States is a Minecraft server that runs on Yogscast complete pack, the whole idea is that players join in to create their own states and cooperate with each others. There will be all sorts of interaction between states, trading,...

4 Days Ago
by NeverGoWest Go to last post
0 105
Release

Minecraft Support Megathread V1 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

This is the Minecraft Support thread. This includes Technical Support, as well as support with the game itself. This is NOT a chat thread. Post here ONLY if you have a problem, or if you would like to assist someone. If you post off-topic, you WILL be...

6 Days Ago
by Justjake274 Go to last post
580 39,142
Help

Minecraft Alpha 1.1.2_01 Server Jar/Exe?

I'm looking for an server jar file/exe file for version Alpha 1.1.2_01. I want to play with friends togheter on that version but you need the server program for that specific version, and I can find it anywhere else. If anyone has a copy of it laying...

6 Days Ago
by TheRealRudy Go to last post
0 103
games

Minecraft Co-Op Competition - Beat the game!

Hello! Thanks for viewing this thread! I'm hosting a US Minecraft server sometime during the summer for this competition. This is a competition that will have everyone who would like to sign up work together to get to the End and defeat the Ender Dragon....

1 Week Ago
by Adeptus Go to last post
7 293
Help
1 Week Ago
by NicDasomeone Go to last post
0 129
Release

LuaCraft - Forge modding with Lua This thread has images

Hey there, BlackAwps and I have been working on LuaCraft again, this time around it is a Forge mod. Right now we support Minecraft 1.7.2 / Forge 10.12.1.1060, future versions should be easy to port. Repo:...

2 Weeks Ago
by Jarva Go to last post
23 1,103
Release

Minecraft Pocket Edition got updated to 0.9

0.9, the update that made pocket edition not shit Additions: New interact button Ignite button for creepers, shear button for sheep, milk button for cows and tame button to tame animals 512-block view distance Advanced World...

2 Weeks Ago
by Qbopper Go to last post
5 345
Love

NostalgiaFP - A Minecraft server with the pre-1.8 beta gameplay ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

(shit header maybe someone could change that) IP: mc.vintagecowa.com Website: http://vintagecowa.com/mc HOW DO I GET WHITELISTED??? As a way of security, you must contact one of the OPs or post in this thread with your minecraft name to get...

3 Weeks Ago
by 9Clockwork Go to last post
185 6,970
games

ScavengeCraft: Vanilla survival with a twist! This thread has images

Greetings bold adventurer! We’re glad to see you made it to ScavengeCraft’s information topic! We are a brand new, vanilla oriented survival server and are thrilled to welcome you to our community. In the upcoming time it will be our goal to forge a...

Exi
3 Weeks Ago
by SirLemon Go to last post
10 432
Love

Profan's Humble FTB Monster V1 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 59 60 61 62 Last ) This thread has images

Profan's Humble Abode Adress: ftb.prfn.se World Border Size: 6 KM Radius! Hosted by: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/humbleabode Join this for announcements on what's going on with the server. TS3 Server: ts3.prfn.se (click to connect) Got a...

3 Weeks Ago
by Ziirxia Go to last post
2,475 77,320
Help

Only Minecraft lags when recording? (DxTory)

Hello, I'm trying to record Minecraft via DxTory, only problem is my frames dip down to ~15 FPS while recording. I can record almost any game perfectly fine, except for minecraft. Why? System specs: AMD A8-3870K CPU (overclocked to 3.4 GHz, quad...

3 Weeks Ago
by nemmises5 Go to last post
2 111
Help

Cow milk farm tekkit classic help This thread has images

Okay, so I have been doing everything all day trying to get this to work. Pissing me the hell off. First let's see some screenshots of the setup so you can get an understanding. Okay, so we have a condensor, that is making empty buckets, they get...

3 Weeks Ago
by AnonTakesOver Go to last post
0 81
POST YOUR

The Legendary Godzilla Mod! This thread has images

This mod is fucking awesome. Discuss your stories from experiencing this mod! BTW the mod can be found here. http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1289451-wip-godzilla-mod-v1-5-2-king-kong-update-improved

3 Weeks Ago
by Akward Fish Go to last post
0 177
Art

"Show us some skin" Minecraft Skins Thread This thread has images

I haven't seen any real active Skin threads around here lately, and since I enjoy making skins as a hobby I thought it would be neat with a new place where people can share and get feedback on their creations. Sorry about this thread being pretty late...

4 Weeks Ago
by Sableye Go to last post
5 675
Love

Starting an Architecture series ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSHqGaduI2s

4 Weeks Ago
by Apollyphelion Go to last post
49 1,208
Help

Testing VPS

Stress testing this 5 man server on a VPS I got for cheap 162.219.3.103 Any Volunteers? if everything goes well you should probably go to: cloudatcost.com

26th June 2014
by cumdumpster Go to last post
3 143
Help

Tekkit help.

How the ever-loving fuck can I get pipes to work? Everything else is fine, but that's the only problem I'm having.

21st June 2014
5 172
Help

Looking for a cheap minecraft server for 3 people!

Hi, me and a couple of friends want to get into minecraft, but we need a server to play on. We tried hosting one locally on our own computers, but that didn't work out. We are looking for the cheapest alternative here, we will be running fully vanilla...

20th June 2014
by mrmr Go to last post
3 204
Release

3b3t: this shit just got started ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

3b3t.net best minecraft server! show hause who is boss! :^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^) this server is here because hause is a faggot and we're cooler than he is

18th June 2014
by WowGain Go to last post
77 4,857
Work In Progress

Minecraft tool for joining modded servers

Hey there! I have been working on this tool today, would like suggestions, basically, it's meant to try to be similar to the GMod downloader, instead of downloading mods yourself, the server already has given the downloads and you download on join:...

16th June 2014
2 207
Map

Tales of Vaporia Roleplay - A 1.6.4 modded server This thread has images

IP: 107.167.82.20:25565 Description: Tales of Vaporia is a modded RPG/RP server. The server features a modpack custom-made for the server, an expertly crafted map made by the wonderful Stillstanden, and a deep and interesting lore that ties in with...

15th June 2014
by Meal Go to last post
2 337
games

Dumb x 22

The Mega Minecraft Server List - Post your Minecraft servers here! This thread has images

Here's my server. I host with Hamachi. The IP is 5.44.71.69 The Network ID is CoolMinecraft_Facepunch The Network Password is facepunch It is not 24/7 and it's not whitelisted. Here's the form:

14th June 2014
by thorneilson Go to last post
32 4,647
YouTUBE

How to Make a Minecraft Chest Using Papercraft?

Hey guys n girls, just wanted to share with you all a little papercraft project I've just compleated. How to make a Minecraft chest? I wanted one so I made one and this is how I did it! Printable templates...

12th June 2014
by vladnag Go to last post
2 287
Work In Progress

One Java File Minecraft Client

import java.io.OutputStream; import java.util.Calendar; import java.util.LinkedList; import com.radthorne.CactusChat.msg.ConsoleOutput; public class Main { ///////////////

10th June 2014
by /2 MAN Go to last post
2 330
Art

Winner x 23

TheSoupNazi's Tailored Skins Thread! ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

To a poor art student who'd rather spend money on conte crayons over eating, experience is everything! So in this thread I'll be taking requests for standard minecraft skins for a low low rate of free as dirt! I'll be open to almost every request, so ...

8th June 2014
by Lunarzblade Go to last post
231 13,411
Help

Clanforge server help

hi guys, i have a clan forge server with a friend, and we are trying to turn the survival into creative, but every time we edit and reset the server the changes don't come to effect, anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

8th June 2014
by BlackHawk1 Go to last post
0 79
QUESTION

BEST LAPTOP TO PLAY ULTRA MODDED MINECRAFT

Hi guys.I'm looking for a good or the best laptop to play ultra modded minecraft(I mean with many mods)I've got 1200$.Any ideas please?:quagmire: (User was banned for this post ("all caps thread title" - postal))

4th June 2014
by Sally Go to last post
3 309