Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Release

Winner x 48

Minecraft Section Rules *UPDATED: July 15th, 2011*

Read these rules FIRST. These are the Minecraft Section rules: Donít beg for Minecraft. Donít intentionally derail the chat thread. Itís stupid, and youíll get banned! Don't reply to threads just to be an ass. Use common sense. Don't advertise...

25th February 2011
by rilez Go to last post
0 10,548
Rant

Dumb x 20

2b2t: is this shit dead yet ( 2 3 4 5 .. 25 26 27 28 Last ) This thread has images

About 2b2t: 2b2t is a Minecraft anarchy server run by a fellow named Hausemaster. No rules, no admins*, complete anarchy. The map on 2b2t is over a year old now, and the map filesize over 400gb. Many different internet cultures play on 2b2t: Reddit,...

TCB ē 1 reading
18 Hours Ago
by MyNameIsV Go to last post
1,084 77,781
Love

100% "Family Friendly" vanilla & modded survival ( 2 3 4 5 .. 23 24 25 26 Last ) This thread has images

it started out as something much less important, but turned into something more. the server originally started as a temporary place to stay while Max No Relax was getting up on its feet again. I was thinking of shutting it down again when Max No Relax...

19 Hours Ago
by PredGD Go to last post
1,025 22,471
games

Dumb x 21

The Mega Minecraft Server List - Post your Minecraft servers here! This thread has images

Here's my server. I host with Hamachi. The IP is 5.44.71.69 The Network ID is CoolMinecraft_Facepunch The Network Password is facepunch It is not 24/7 and it's not whitelisted. Here's the form:

1 Day Ago
by oklaho Go to last post
28 4,120
Repeat

Minecraft Chat Thread v71: Pigs Are Better. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 101 102 103 104 Last ) This thread has images

Minecraft currently has 4 gamemodes. Survival: The player has to actually gather resources to build. The player can take damage and die, they also have to eat to fill their hunger bar. Creative: The player has infinite resources. They can fly...

2 Days Ago
by ElectricSquid Go to last post
4,121 191,912
QUESTION

minecraft glsl shader performance

I'm getting pretty scrappy performance with GLSL shader mod, regardless of what shader pack I use. Without it running I get 150+fps, with it running I get between 25 and 30fps. Any tips? Here are my specs: Intel i5 4670k @ 3.9 ghz 8gb ddr3 ram @1600...

2 Days Ago
by Satane Go to last post
1 188
Art

What Are You Working On? V3 - "Lockdown Edition!" ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

The What Are You Working On thread is back once more. Feel free to post videos or pictures of whatever you're working on. Be it a castle fit for a king, a big hole in the ground, or a giant, colossal golden dick, we wanna see. - Post pics/videos of...

2 Days Ago
by yupj Go to last post
298 18,863
games

Looking for a co-op partner for Minecraft Voltz!

Hey, im looking for someone to join me in playing minecraft voltz modpack with me. I have not played minecraft for a while but im looking for someone just to play through with me co-op, build a base together and mess around with the mods included in...

3 Days Ago
by Jexto Go to last post
9 778
Love

Profan's Humble FTB Monster V1 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 51 52 53 54 Last ) This thread has images

Profan's Humble Abode Adress: ftb.prfn.se World Border Size: 6 KM Radius! Hosted by: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/humbleabode Join this for announcements on what's going on with the server. TS3 Server: ts3.prfn.se (click to connect) Got a...

Profanwolf ē 1 reading
3 Days Ago
by Zero-Point Go to last post
2,148 66,608
Art

Metal Slug pixel art This thread has images

Okay so I got I bored today and fancied a bit of minecraft fun Now I was wondering what pixel art have you guys made

1 Week Ago
by PizzaDoxy Go to last post
5 613
Repeat

Max No Relax; A Minecraft Xx-HARDCORE-xX Server. "Let's make a canal!" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 66 67 68 69 Last ) This thread has images

Website with STATS! STATS AND MAP OFFLINE UNTIL BUKKIT IS UPDATED FULLY POST ON THE THREAD TO BE WHITELISTED, DO NOT PM http://maxnorelax.com/ 209.148.93.27:25598

1 Week Ago
by Fhenexx Go to last post
2,722 65,355
Map

Minecraft - The Ancient World [1.6.4] This thread has images

Foreword: I do not own this server or claim to own this server. It's current owner Drakortha has given me permission to make a post here. Minecraft 1.6.4 is the current version the server is using. Server IP: 198.144.181.211:25570 The Ancient...

1 Week Ago
by Soren Go to last post
14 550
Love

Taking Minecraft Mod/Bukkit Plugin requests This thread has images

Some of you may recognize me from the MC chat forum, others from the MC forums, and some may not recognize me at all. Basically, I'm a modder. Been working at it for a while now, and generally people enjoy what I create. I'm now bringing that all to you...

2 Weeks Ago
by Antivirus_404 Go to last post
31 1,867
QUESTION

A game I'm working on inspired by Minecraft. Feedback? ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

UPDATE! Download the Gaiden 3 demo here! Coming soon to Steam!

2 Weeks Ago
by UntouchedShadow Go to last post
49 3,890
games

Friendly Survival Server with Towns, Spleef, Medieval ranks, LiveMap and more! This thread has images

Hello and welcome to McMonarch server Thread! 24/7 - 500 Slots - Friendly Staff - No lag - Economy - Fun Spawn - Creative - KitPvP We use Gold Ingots as currency! Gain gold by mining it, or performing various tasks for other players. Spend the...

2 Weeks Ago
by McMonarch Go to last post
2 362
Release
2 Weeks Ago
by LuckyLuke Go to last post
11 678
QUESTION

Best server host for large modpacks

I have about 5 friends that play minecraft with me, and we build alot of things = lag, I currently host from my crappy pc, What is the best server host for about 150 mods no lag, Australia, who do you use? I also have heard of like a VPS or something...

2 Weeks Ago
by Adamnetwork Go to last post
5 448
pc games

Stashcraft - Survival server with a fully custom made map This thread has images

StashCraft is a survival server with a fully custom made map with unique biomes. Server IP: mc.stashcraft.com Server website: www.stashcraft.com PLUGINS At Stashcraft we've carefully selected a combination of plugins. These are some of our main...

2 Weeks Ago
by alphaspida Go to last post
2 406
pc games

Servers v2 ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

The last thread wasn't being kept up so I asked Rilez if I could make a new one. The List

3 Weeks Ago
by Fondue Go to last post
43 2,846
Release

Minecraft Support Megathread V1 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

This is the Minecraft Support thread. This includes Technical Support, as well as support with the game itself. This is NOT a chat thread. Post here ONLY if you have a problem, or if you would like to assist someone. If you post off-topic, you WILL be...

3 Weeks Ago
by Tezou Go to last post
574 37,462
Release
3 Weeks Ago
by Ehmmett Go to last post
4 380
pc games

Winner x 63

OblivionCraft - A Minecraft Sound Replacement Pack ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

1.7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMcU8DX1TH8 Outdated 2011 video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFZTemeub8I Texture pack used is DokuCraft. Oblivioncraft is a sound replacement pack I made for Minecraft years with the help of sound enabler mods...

hunter_killah ē 1 reading
3 Weeks Ago
by Electronite Go to last post
151 27,607
Map

The Forgotten Realm: Mists of Fauhuin! A brand new server! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last ) This thread has images

Hi guys! We've been working on a server for a while to get the right map and plugin combinations and its ready to be checked out! I'll tell you a little bit about it and keep it short! TFR is a server with a vastly beautiful world painted map with...

3 Weeks Ago
by Meal Go to last post
352 9,749
games

PonceDeLeon's UltraChill Minecraft - Modded -

Address: 192.227.140.26:25596 Ventrilo: tungsten.typefrag.com:8070 Hosted By: www.shockbyte.com The server is 1.6.4 This server was originally meant for me and my friends that you see listed below. We've been playing with just us for quite a...

3 Weeks Ago
by Izraifel Go to last post
1 427
Love

[Flux-Craft 1] InacioPack 3.0 - The 205 Modpack Spectacular! ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Enjoy the server! Server goes up 1/6/2013

3 Weeks Ago
by babbemicke Go to last post
95 4,631
Rant

Agree x 49

Vent out your dislike/anger/ worry about Minecraft right now and Minecraft in the future. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 14 15 16 17 Last ) This thread has images

Reply just as the title suggests, and give your reasons. For example, I dislike how Minecraft is becoming more and more adventure-like instead of the original "Fight to Survive" and sandbox-ey mode ever since the Wither came out. When I first played...

4 Weeks Ago
by UntouchedShadow Go to last post
644 32,421
YouTUBE

SergusCraft - New Server - [Factions] [PvP] [Mcmmo] [Economy] [Raid]

Server Name: SergusCraft Server Locale: France Website: serguscraft.enjin.com Server Ip: mc.serguswhite.com Version: 1.7.5 Game Play Type: Plugins: -World-edit -World-Guard -Mcmmo - The goal of mcMMO is to take core Minecraft game mechanics...

4 Weeks Ago
by Dankie Go to last post
2 328
Shitpost

BambooPvp

Come out and help us out a sweet spawn and a faction server we are having a dp at 15 people and srry but we are not accepting staff right now but please come out and enjoy the fun the ip is bambopvp.mcpro.co (User was permabanned for this post ("Joined...

4 Weeks Ago
by Fluffy1441 Go to last post
0 233
Art
4 Weeks Ago
by lostboy111 Go to last post
109 7,444
Help

I need help with my server

So I got my own server, hosting via NiTROPanel (RCONtool) and I was wondering if any one could help me. I want to set the world so it's super flat, but don't have a clue how to do it. Any help would be amazing

4 Weeks Ago
by Worstcase Go to last post
1 214
Help

Tekkit Lite texture packs

Hello I've been playing Tekkit lite for a while now and got bored of the PureDB craft textures. After some use of google I came across John Smith Legacy and it looks pretty neat and the title says it has tekkit support. Downloaded version 1.5.2...

4 Weeks Ago
by allon Go to last post
1 300
Help

Minecraft won't go into fullscreen

I just got a new monitor its 1080p, but when I try to open minecraft and put it in fullscreen it goes into fullscreen but it only fills the top left side and leaves the rest of the desktop showing at the bottom and some of the right how do I fix this? I...

4 Weeks Ago
by allon Go to last post
1 324
Request

Official Facepunch Minecraft Server

The Facepunch Forums community should be able to all play together on one server. I was thinking we could make our own server and set the server to factions, creative, pvp, etc. based on the number of vote it gets? This is just a bland idea, I can come up...

4 Weeks Ago
by Lord Xenoyia Go to last post
10 566
Request

AI render distance mod request

I need a mod that increase the AI's render distance, so instead of the NPC's stopping and just looking around after 16 blocks, they'll continue to wander on. Is this possible? I'd need it working with Noppe's Custom NPC mod. Contact me if interested,...

12th March 2014
by Magman77 Go to last post
1 274
games

Minecraft seeds This thread has images

tell me all the cool Minecraft seeds you know :words: it needs to be 1.5.2+ please label them I do mean a world seed

11th March 2014
by flappybird Go to last post
9 722
Map

Hey guys check out my cousins huge zelda map! its mindblowing

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/general-zelda/168693-zelda-ocarina-of-time-the-minecraft-map.html

10th March 2014
by Magman77 Go to last post
3 520
Poll

My Custom Skins!

So, I recently started making custom skins in Minecraft. They aren't the best, but it would be awesome if you could check them out and provide some feedback! Here's a link to my current skins. P.S. If you want to know, I do take requests for custom...

9th March 2014
by PyroWolfBlade Go to last post
0 318
Help

Abnormally high ram usage? (bukkit)

So my Minecraft server has been using an insane amount of memory lately, like right now, I have 200 mb free of ram and theres only me playing! I have tried bringing the draw distance down to 7 and still no change, I have also tried removing my additional...

9th March 2014
by Woovie Go to last post
2 239
Rant

Anyone else prefer the old style minecraft?

Personally I preferred minecraft back in 1.8 and a little bit after that. I do t like the horses, witches and bats and withers. They should have stopped adding silly things like that when it was the full release. If it's the full release it should stop...

7th March 2014
by Nove Go to last post
7 698
pc games

Nove's Minecraft World This thread has images

This isn't a Let's Play, well, almost sort of one of the text LPs from SA pre-Slowbeef video LP. I started playing vanilla again and I've been posting in the MC Chat thread, figured I'd start a thread here so I don't bombard people who don't care. ...

6th March 2014
by Nove Go to last post
1 253
Help

Strange water issue - all rainbow colored?

I started Minecraft yesterday and I noticed my water looked like this. I'm using the default texture pack and I haven't changed anything on my computer or in my Minecraft settings recently. http://i.cubeupload.com/ZdPJXS.png...

6th March 2014
by Guest Go to last post
2 385