Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Tutorial

- Basic Guidelines -

Yo relax, this is just keeping this subforum in check. New: Some non-source mapping is fine, even down to discussing mapping/architectural concepts with or without software. Have in mind this place is primary for Source mapping. Just thought...

16th September 2014
by Craptasket Go to last post
1 4,596
Help

Mapping Question Megathread v5 ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

Going to be editing this OP. If you have any mapping-related problems, use this thread to ask them, rather than creating a whole new thread. This is not the place for requests. If you want to request a map to be found/made, create a new thread. Do not...

6 Minutes Ago
by Rammelslakje Go to last post
279 7,364
QUESTION

Unreal Engine 4: scale by dragging corners/edges/sides/faces like in Hammer?

I've always loved that feature in Hammer, to be able to just drag the edges of geometry in the orthographic views to resize them. Now in Unreal Engine 4, I'm having a really hard time typing in x, y & z values into the brush settings as well as using...

Talvy13 reading
9 Minutes Ago
by Rammelslakje Go to last post
1 46
Work In Progress

The Official Facepunch Mapping WiP Thread v16 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last ) This thread has images

Post your works in progress, get cool ratings! RULES MAX 3 IMAGES PER QUOTE! IF YOU'RE USING A 1920X1080 + RESOLUTION USE SO YOU DONT BREAK EVERYONES COMPUTER IMAGES IF YOU ARE QUOTING!!! WIP's must be compiled (unless you have a reason not...

seba0792 reading
2 Hours Ago
by TurtleeyFP Go to last post
533 46,712
games

The Facepunch "Other Engines" Pimpage thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

Hey all, basically i have been using yap n blabber to post my unity work, but as it is now dead, and the other non engine thread was specific to UDK, i decided to make this one. Feel free to post your unity, udk, or other engines, be they custom or...

6 Hours Ago
by Yadda Go to last post
487 38,992
Love

The Facepunch Bunker Building Bout (competition) ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

We haven't had a competition for a long time... so here goes! This competition will be about building an underground bunker / complex, think black-mesa style or modern / cold war nuclear fallout bunker. Entries will be rated on: - How good they...

nuttyboffin2 reading
6 Hours Ago
by Falkok15 Go to last post
105 6,124
Map

Winner x 60

Gm_ghosthunt 3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last ) This thread has images

Ladies and nerds. I would like to announce Gm_ghosthunt 3. I have spent months mapping. Literally. Working on Hartley and this... christ. I am finally beginning to feel comfortable with this project. I've been through three iterations. Three...

Breadman1 reading
7 Hours Ago
by ExplosiveCheese Go to last post
391 63,814
Release

Mapping King x 84

RP_EvoCity_v4b1 ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Map Name: RP_Evocity_v4b1. Map type: Roleplay Large. Map Setting: Stereotypical valley setting, day and night enabled with skypaint skybox. Description...

11 Hours Ago
by rocky123xo Go to last post
153 43,726
Help

Map causing crashes

I haven't got much information on this. I compiled my map, but now whenever I use it, it makes Gmod crash. Crash dump:...

15 Hours Ago
by imacc2009 Go to last post
2 79
Help

required conversion map to source filmmaker

I need people who can convert maps gmod source for filmmakers. I would do it but I am not capable! there is someone who is able to do so?

1 Day Ago
by dib91 Go to last post
2 130
Photos

Texture Thread ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

This is a thread for all your texture needs/requests. I thought it a shame that the old pimpage thread died, and I hope this one doesn't either. What this thread is for -Requesting textures/normals -Sharing Textures you have made -Sharing links to...

1 Day Ago
by cardboardtheory Go to last post
72 4,701
Map

Mapping King x 88

Metrostroi (gm_metrostroi) ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last ) This thread has images

GMOD 81-717 Subway Simulator 2014 Biggest train map in GMOD ever! Download (subscribe to both addons): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=261801217 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=306834272 Concept,...

BlackPhoenix1 reading
1 Day Ago
by Streamline Z. Go to last post
339 34,718
Release

Resort

Resort, a bomb defusal map set in a French resort, by me and 'RZL. Vacation is over! Terrorists have decided to ruin a relaxing stay at the Elysée, a luxurious resort in the French Riviera. Thanks to everyone who helped! You can download the map...

1 Day Ago
by Yanzl Go to last post
5 463
Help

Custom models not exporting in VIDE This thread has images

Hello, TITLE IS BROKEN! I NEED HELP WITH INVISIBLE WATER! So we all think this is easy right? I don' think so (atleast i think :P) I put env_cubes, water_lod_controls and so on above teh water, and its broken. Here is the map vtf along with...

1 Day Ago
by BuilderGaming Go to last post
10 151
Map

gm_tretyakovskaya This thread has images

Metro 2033 - Last Light inspired small scenic map. It is a pretty small map for posing or screenshots and you will not discover much. I will update it from time to time and expand the areas. If you have specific wishes what to add just tell me....

1 Day Ago
by opti2000 Go to last post
15 1,219
POST YOUR

Most beautiful maps created on Source SDK ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

What are some of the most beautiful maps created on Source SDK that you can think of? I'm pretty fond of the maps that have been created for "The Ship", I think many of them are very well detailed. Another favorite of mine, but never released were...

Lamar3 reading
1 Day Ago
by VIOLATION_SNG Go to last post
155 19,648
Map

[CS:GO] de_spreco (wip) This thread has images

Just a CSGO map I've been working on for a while now. Obviously its not as pretty as it could be at the moment but keep in mind it is in beta and i have yet to polish it thoroughly. Critisms and Opinions are welcome! You can play it here!

2 Days Ago
by Silencerized Go to last post
0 173
Help

Tips keeping a firm aesthetic?

I've been delving a little bit into creating my own materials for maps, and I've gotten a good handle on it. Now that I do, I want to push myself a little bit further; I want to pick a theme, make my own materials for it, and keep a firm aesthetic while...

2 Days Ago
by GaleTheHusky Go to last post
9 611
Map

Mapping King x 33

[INFO] Clocktown Version 2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last ) This thread has images

As many of you know, Fluxmage released trade_clocktown_b1 just last year: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1133972 . My friends and I have been working on trade_clocktown_b2 for a few months now it's finished. WARNING: CLICK DIRECT DOWNLOAD...

2 Days Ago
by fireflamesnip Go to last post
549 63,038
Help

Can someone teamviewer me and help me setup hammer or something to make maps for gmod

Please, lmao i dont know how to do this, and everytime i try i get so many errors

2 Days Ago
by Sparkthunder Go to last post
1 146
Map

The system can not find the specfied file.

Any help? Im remaking de_dolls with T traps for TTT. But when I export I get the error. Here is my log ** Executing... ** Command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\bin\vbsp.exe" ** Parameters: -game "C:\Program...

2 Days Ago
by BuilderGaming Go to last post
4 191
Help

Source Mod Crash after load own map

Hi, i made my own little map in hammer. I placed it in the maps folder from my mod and then ingame in the console i type map lv1. Then it waits a second and then closes. After that i see hl2ep2 synching for less than a second. Can someone help?

2 Days Ago
by Hebbocake Go to last post
12 373
Map

Need a map designer for a new gamemode (for hire)

***EDITED*** hello we have a game mode that we are making and we are in need of a good map designer. the game mode is going to involve RP mechanics, if that makes a difference. the map will need to be fairly big, not as big as evo city, but pretty...

3 Days Ago
by Maclman Go to last post
5 315
Help

gms_tt_canyon.bps - Do you have it?

Hey, I posted this thread in the Garry's Mod general discussion 2 days ago, but with no luck. Someone said I could have more luck in this section, so here we go. I remember when I played Gmod Stranded in the old days and this was my favorite map of...

3 Days Ago
by Pamppupoika Go to last post
0 194
Work In Progress

Mapping King x 106

EvoCity 3 ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

The map that never dies is back. I have finally entered full production on EvoCity 3. This map has been in the works for some time. Now I finally have the plan together to really get started with construction. This new map will be more detailed and...

3 Days Ago
by TheSenDest Go to last post
253 19,115
QUESTION

Gmod Destructible maps

Hi Guys ! I just saw a vidéo on facepunch where a player was detroying was and house with a tank https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp3WInc58KU I was wondering if any one could send other map like this one on this thread just to know more and /...

3 Days Ago
by sifly_04 Go to last post
6 278
Help

Textures/Object is messed up! This thread has images

Okay I am compiling a map and this happens when I compile it and test it in Gmod, but does look like that is hammer. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

4 Days Ago
by GaleTheHusky Go to last post
1 113
Help

[Hammertime] About an idea I found an old thread about.

I just found a thread from 2009 where someone asked if it's possible to port Sketchup models over to Sauce SDK. Is it possible to set up source scaling in Sketchup 8 and use it to model things that are near to impossible in Hammer (rounded, inverted...

4 Days Ago
by Oldrid Go to last post
2 145
Help

2D Custom Skybox Questions

Where do you put the texture files for the 2D skybox and secondly, how do you make the skybox? From what I've seen, people are telling you to make one big hollow block around the map but that doesn't seem right and I don't really understand what this...

4 Days Ago
by imnotryan Go to last post
0 90
Help

Make a longer ramp. This thread has images

I have this ramp: I want to extend it a certain length, but doing so distorts the angle and size. Is there any way to do this while preserving what I need to? (Besides copying and pasting it.) The ramp is 309 units long and 80 units wide. I also...

5 Days Ago
by Torekk Go to last post
1 199
Help

Vvis is not compiling properly This thread has images

Helo people, i need some help with hammer, right now i'm having issues with compiling. The issue is placed on vvis compilation, it's not alowing me to see much areas at the same time, doing a LOT of stuff to dissapear. When i compile with out vvis.exe...

5 Days Ago
by locko1997 Go to last post
4 164
Map

Gm_Firefly

I love the Firefly series. And a while back I started working on a map of the interior of the ship Serenity. And a few weeks ago I picked up the project again after getting Hammer to work again. Note that this is definitely not done yet. But I figured...

6 Days Ago
by LordTrilobite Go to last post
14 1,663
Map

Mapping King x 24

rp_d3_c27 ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

-please close thread-

6 Days Ago
by Robbu Go to last post
48 5,957
Help

Trouble getting Hammer tool to work with Gmod

Hey I have a problem with hammer tool, simply when launching hammer tool from BIN folder of Gmod folder, it asks me to choose either TF2, DOD or CSS. However I want to work with Gmod, none of those 3. Any idea how do I configure it to work with Gmod ?

6 Days Ago
by Venom34 Go to last post
7 203
Help

Model overflow

I get disconnected when I try to run my map, it says model overflow but I do not have alot models in my map. What I do have is alot of triggers and if I remove some of them I can run the map. Is there any way that I can be able to run the map with all the...

6 Days Ago
by LnG- Go to last post
2 159
QUESTION

Overlapping sounds for each trigger?

Hello. When I trigger an ambient_generic several times, the sound is stopped before playing again. I'm wondering if there is a way to replay the sound again without stopping it? Like if I take a 2 second sound clip, how would I go about replaying it...

6 Days Ago
by Edward256 Go to last post
8 283
Help

My CS:GO SDK Hammer is so broken. Grids and camera not working.

Namely, the four windows of the editor (the grids and camera). They seem to be constantly rendering the wrong things as I drag my mouse across them. Sometimes the grids are showing what the 3D camera should be showing, and sometimes they show one of the...

1 Week Ago
by Nightscout Go to last post
13 371
Map

dr_pattaya

Greetings everybody! I recently released deathrun map and I want to share it with you. I tried to make a deathrun map that would actually look decent and I think it kinda work out. It's first version of this map that I decided to publish so there might...

1 Week Ago
by Ta16 Go to last post
2 461
Stupid

Crappy Map Fixing Competiton This thread has images

About 3 years ago I made a map. It sucked. Here's competition: fix/remake/make it shittier but I must like it. Winrar gets 1$ TF2 hat. VMF here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zfj53zzajl5e28f/shit0001.vmf Screenshots must be provided with VMF.

1 Week Ago
by SuperDuperScoot Go to last post
20 1,223
Help

Pushing around smoke/snow particles.

Is there some way to push around particles generated by func_precipitation and func_smokevolume? I want to create a snowstorm effect and I need areas where the snow gets blown into the building through holes and whatnot. I can fake it for the most part...

1 Week Ago
by Sparkthunder Go to last post
5 304
Help

Problem with my new map.

Here is an image of my upcoming map, but I need some help with it http://i.imgur.com/GECljKo.jpg I would like the entire map to be the brightness of the top of the building, any help is appreciated!

1 Week Ago
by CryoDragon Go to last post
3 222
Work In Progress

Winner x 22

rp_subterranean ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

What is it? rp_subterranean is a roleplay map in an underground town/community that is built in a cave of sorts. The theme I've been trying to go for is that its a makeshift community built below the surface hidden away from the world above, whether...

1 Week Ago
by highvoltage Go to last post
57 4,559
Work In Progress

Winner x 47

Fallout Map Porting ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

The IdeaA few weeks ago I was fooling around with the G.E.C.K. (Fallout map editor) and I noticed how well all of the parts snapped together and how convenient model-based mapping really is. For instance, when designing the basic structure of a vault, you...

1 Week Ago
by Portugalotaku Go to last post
56 6,196
Map

Mapping King x 47

[TF2] Trade_Hyrule_Market WIP ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Download the latest version here: Mediafire (Trade_Hyrule_OoT3D_Alpha_8) Download the map for SFM from the Workshop: Workshop Ocarina plugin for Trade_Hyrule_OoT3D In order to use this sourcemod plugin, put the ocarina.smx into...

Litronom1 reading
1 Week Ago
by CaseyDoes Go to last post
130 15,086
Help

Displacements are completely fullbright, rest of the map is normal. This thread has images

http://i.imgur.com/6rzkRGR.jpg VVIS was compiled with -fast and -nosort and all other programs were compiled normally, with no command line options. The compile took 5 minutes and 36 seconds The texture is custom, and the vmt looks like this: ...

1 Week Ago
by onebit Go to last post
1 199
Map

ttt_comancher_petite

Greetings everybody! This is a map I made and released quite some time ago but it never got posted here. It wasn't even mentioned here anywhere and I decided to change that. The version of the map I'm presenting here is in my opinion the best one...

1 Week Ago
by UtharQ Go to last post
0 231
Map

Dark Messiah Might and Magic SP SDK?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone still had the Dark Messiah Might and magic SDK I checked various places and found that all the links were dead. If someone has it and is willing to reupload it I would be appreciative. (Or if anyone knows of another way...

1 Week Ago
by Stiffy360 Go to last post
2 267
QUESTION

Unity Level Importer/opener for 3DS Max? This thread has images

A while back I remember using a plugin for 3dsmax that imported an entire unity level. One fresh install of windows later, I lost it. I remember it had a menu design similar to this and you could load the level files that load in chunks.

1 Week Ago
by Jesus Crits Go to last post
2 217
csharp

Winner x 50

Source Multi-Tool ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Source Multi-Tool is meant as a replacement to Valves Source SDK Launcher. Current features: * Launch hammer for any game or mod * customConfig, a way for you to setup hammer for mods and Garrys mod and even lets you choose what content to mount! *...

1 Week Ago
by Dead Remains Go to last post
94 12,399
Help

Setting up hammer?

Can anyone give me a guide on how to setup hammer for map making? most guides i use end my hammer to fail or are outdated thanks

1 Week Ago
by Dead Remains Go to last post
7 330
beta

de_freightyard - CS:GO (W.I.P)

It's heavy W.I.P and stuff is subject to change http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/532885201665722474/8214DC5475C56D73D8831E7D790F556343921B53/ http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/532885201665722335/2E0C78F61E11DE6A1E6BA300C36F8CC4588530C5/...

1 Week Ago
by Lamar Go to last post
2 328
Map

BIG update: de_rails This thread has images

I've just changed the theme and made many gameplay updates to my old de_rails map. Here it is the download:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=251812530 And some screens:

1 Week Ago
by deholise Go to last post
33 2,710
Help

snow stuff

so like i looked through the usual texture sites and honestly cant find any decent snow textures does anyone have some lying around. you know, like snow covered roads, pavements, buildings etc?

1 Week Ago
by Eldd:) Go to last post
4 285
Love

(CS:GO) de_pollution Alpha

This is only the alpha, so it's not finished yet. The lighting, textures and models are all placeholders. However, the map still functions properly. I'm posting the alpha version here to get some opinions on the gameplay of the map. If there are any...

1 Week Ago
by onebit Go to last post
7 579
Map

Fallout themed screenshots This thread has images

Decided to post screenshots of the fallout themed map i am making here in case anyone is interested or has any questions.

2 Weeks Ago
by Eldd:) Go to last post
11 853
Help

The camera is broken for me This thread has images

That is really fucked up. I can't not make my maps with a shitty cam like that!

2 Weeks Ago
by Garr Go to last post
13 297
Release

Mapping King x 84

VMF Relase, over 30 vmf:s to eidt/continue ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

I have uploaded nearly every vmf from my folder, for you to continue or just for editing them to fit for specific gamemode. Please note, that some of the vmf:s require L4D, L4D2, CSS or EP2 content. Downloads: Above all, the content...

2 Weeks Ago
by oskutin Go to last post
161 25,279
Help

HL Faceposer - is it still functioning?

So, when the SteamPipe update came, literally everything to do with a functioning Source SDK went with it. I'm aware that you start Hammer through the actual program itself and everything works from there, but how do you get Faceposer working? I actually...

2 Weeks Ago
by AlexGT Go to last post
0 201
Help

Source Mod Title Letters Missing

Im sorry if i put this in the wrong place. When i made my own sourcemod with "Make a Mod" I wanted to change the title in the gameinfo.txt It works but ingame only a couple of letters show up like this: L e n ht s a But there needs to be: Late night...

2 Weeks Ago
by Hebbocake Go to last post
4 180
Help

I have 2 .bsp maps, how do I edit them in Hammer?

I have Source Multi-tool, I want to map rp_downtown_v4c, but I only have the .bsp files, I cant open them in Hammer? How can I convert them to vmf files?

2 Weeks Ago
by OfficerLamarr Go to last post
3 293
Work In Progress

Gm_Raccoon city [W.I.P.] This thread has images

Hello friend i am here with my new project named "Raccoon city" i am working on Uptown and Downtown (later maybe church of St. Michael and Raccoon General Hospital). This map is based on Capcom game Resident Evil (Biohazard) 2 and 3 "Last Escape" If...

2 Weeks Ago
by krajdalf Go to last post
9 784
Release

Mapping King x 36

gm_fork source release This thread has images

As promised, here is the source to gm_fork. Feel free to use any of the content provided here for any purpose you like. This includes modifying and redistributing the map, as well as copying parts of it into your own maps. Please include a link to this...

2 Weeks Ago
by SonicHitman Go to last post
21 2,265
Help

Map request

Hey I was wondering if it was possible to take the gm_bigcity map and put a flat grass around it. If it is I would like someone to try and do it for me. I'm really bad at mapping and it's got me pretty frustrated. It can be very basic, but I was thinking...

2 Weeks Ago
by Ackua Go to last post
4 229
Release

Mapping King x 45

L4D2 Dead Center's Hotel "The Vannah" - ported to garrysmod ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

L4D2 Dead Center's First level, Hotel The Vannah, Ported finally to garrysmod Heres the first l4d2 map i believe, to be ported to garrysmod successfully with its models and material included. features include; Original models/materials/3d skybox/map. ...

2 Weeks Ago
by Glaber Go to last post
46 9,435
QUESTION

Any Hell-styled maps? This thread has images

Hey guys, I was wondering if there were any Hell-styled maps for Garry's Mod. Kind of like a Doom or Painkiller style, basically like the cover of a Slayer album. If anyone knows any maps like that, I'd really appreciate it.

2 Weeks Ago
by LTJGPliskin Go to last post
2 431
Map

Please help me This thread has images

Thank you for at least clicking on this post. I am Aiizr and I am attempting to edit a map for a Garry's Mod server to add an admin area to the map rp_downtown_v4c. The thing I need help with is when I add the area and try to test the map in my...

2 Weeks Ago
by Aiizr Go to last post
4 297
Request

How to edit a GMOD map

Hey, so a while ago i asked for help on a forum on how to open a gmod map and edit it, but i really dont understand how to do it so he told me if i have any questions i should go to this forum so here i am. So what i want to know is how to open a map...

2 Weeks Ago
by paulisdead18 Go to last post
6 253
QUESTION

[CSGO] Getting a custom texture to work with env_sprite This thread has images

Hey , so basicly im trying to have a texture in a map as a env_sprite. it looks just fine in hammer: In the VTF edit: (the only ticked things is the one you see ticked in the pic) Using VMT file

2 Weeks Ago
by SaarB Go to last post
2 138
Help

I need someone to link two maps.

Yeah I am not really good at linking two maps. If you can help me can you PM me please :) It will be used for my upcoming server :D

2 Weeks Ago
by iRyno Go to last post
3 233
Request

Whats the best TTT map? This thread has images

I don't know how many TTT players frequent the mapping section, but does anyone know whats the "best" TTT map and what it makes it so? The map I'm making is more for myself than anything, but I've always been keeping TTT in mind so it has more use than...

2 Weeks Ago
by CanadianBill Go to last post
9 369
Map

Gm_apehouse_summer_day

Just finished the first public build of my edit for gm_apehouse_winter. So far i only have a day version, but a night version is in the works. Any feedback on any issues i missed in the map is extremely helpful. ...

2 Weeks Ago
by paulisdead18 Go to last post
12 723
Map

Microbrush 3 ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Hello.  In continuation of this thread, I would like to mention that I am now working on a successor to that old editor. I already made a couple attempts at this, but none worked out until I set a different scope and made a little Minecraft editor....

3 Weeks Ago
by Mozartkugeln Go to last post
105 6,909
Help

Getting custom sounds to work in CS GO why is it so hard?

Alright guys I am trying to insert .ogg sounds from Doom 3 that i converted to .wav format. I never thought I would need help with this but i cannot for the life of me get custom sounds to work in CS GO maps and its now really winding me up that something...

3 Weeks Ago
by Spherix Go to last post
1 161
Work In Progress

Map - Frantic Factory This thread has images

Hi! I just wanted to create a little post here for a big map I've been working on for quite a while now. It's a map in progress and nearing completion, so I decided to create a post here so you could try it out. ...

3 Weeks Ago
by Litronom Go to last post
7 997
Help

Shadows on dynamic props? This thread has images

Hello. Got into Portal 2 mapping after playing a bit with the Puzzle Maker. I managed to pick up some stuff quite quickly, using alot of instances, came across a few problems, but found some "quick fixes". However, there are still things I can't quite...

3 Weeks Ago
by Edward256 Go to last post
0 167
beta

Mapping King x 20

gm_susquehanna This thread has images

Sup ladies and germs. I haven't had much mapping time since gm_upstatespeedway and had been itching to make an all-purpose vehicle testing map, but I feel like this is growing into something more. ...

3 Weeks Ago
by Captain Charles Go to last post
26 1,779
Help

My half-life 2 map will not load after compiling. This thread has images

After compiling my map the hl2 client doesn't load my map. I have verified the map being in 'Half-Life 2\hl2\maps\' I've also tried running the map manually. Have I done something wrong in Hammer to give the result of invalid?

3 Weeks Ago
by Winter Go to last post
2 149
QUESTION

What are some really beautiful maps that do not look like source engine?

What are some really beautiful maps that do not look like source games? I was looking for some maps that had a unqiue style to them and looked less like a half life 2 mod. I was preferably looking for some maps that took place ona battle field or were in...

3 Weeks Ago
by eligrand1 Go to last post
3 363
Release

Mapping King x 29

de_zoo This thread has images

de_zoo by Squad and Yanzl A bomb defusal map set inside a San Franciscan zoo. Terrorists are on a mission to bring mayhem to the Bay Area Zoo. ----------------- Models and textures by Yanzl. Additional models and textures by Rick_D (...

3 Weeks Ago
by Squad85 Go to last post
10 751
Help

Chairs

How would I make it so you can sit on a couch in hammer? I have joined maps where you can sit on things and I was curious on how to do that.

3 Weeks Ago
by Matt2468rv Go to last post
11 443
Help

Need help with a lightning problem This thread has images

For some reason, in some dark areas of my map, weird colors appear(Such a blue) Here is what I mean:

3 Weeks Ago
by vrej Go to last post
5 193