Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Politics

The Rules - read me before posting

Rules for Film and Television: Utilization of spoiler tags Since this section involves the discussion of film and television, spoiler tags will be generally used more often here. There are certain rules however on utilizing them: You only need to...

12th March 2011
by Starpluck Go to last post
0 4,829
Tv

Rate the Last TV Show You Watched - August v1 - no movies ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last ) This thread has images

Rate any television show episodes you watched, stupid people not apply Good Example Breaking Bad Season 5 Episode 9: 9/10 Fantastic final 5 minutes, as well as being a great episode overall anyway. Can't wait for the rest of the final eight...

TheKritter711 reading
2 Minutes Ago
by redBadger Go to last post
435 11,021
Love

The Last Airbender: The Legend Of Korra V.2: Probending Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 42 43 44 45 Last ) This thread has images

The Legend of Korra is an American animated television series that premiered on the Nickelodeon television network in 2012. It was created by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko as a sequel to their series Avatar: The Last Airbender, which aired...

ColdWave2 reading
19 Minutes Ago
by Corndog Ninja Go to last post
1,788 56,334
Movies

Guardians of the Galaxy- Starring Rocket Raccoon and friends! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last ) This thread has images

Marvel have revealed their next superhero film-GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! The film is set to be released on 8/1/2014 and is being directed by James Gunn. The cast Chris Pratt as Peter Quill / Star-Lord...

Takuat2 reading
20 Minutes Ago
by Zuimzado Go to last post
521 22,474
Tv

Evil Dead - First the film, then the remake, now the TV series This thread has images

So, this was recently announced at SDCC when Sam Raimi talked about the upcoming The Last Of Us movie as well. Apparently, this TV show is going to take over the previous Army of Darkness 2/Evil Dead Remake Sequel/Final film that ties together plan,...

Pops3 reading
47 Minutes Ago
by LTJGPliskin Go to last post
6 89
Movies

Rate The Last Movie You Watched - April V3 - no tv shows ( 2 3 4 5 .. 284 285 286 287 Last ) This thread has images

RIP 1942-2013 Tell us what you thought about the movie you just finished watching. Stupid people need not apply. Example

TheKritter712 reading
1 Hour Ago
by Oicani Gonzales Go to last post
11,466 281,416
Movies

Superman/Batman: The Man of Steel teams up with the Caped Crusader ( 2 3 4 5 .. 23 24 25 26 Last ) This thread has images

Cast: Henry Cavill as Clark Kent/Superman http://i2.cdnds.net/13/17/618x465/movies-man-of-steel-henry-cavill-superman.jpg Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bnhzak2CMAAmX8Z.jpg Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman...

Corndog Ninja1 reading
1 Hour Ago
by Corndog Ninja Go to last post
1,010 27,545
Photos

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Megathread v. A Feeling So Complicated [New episodes every Friday]! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

PM me if you have something to add! ALL PARTS OF THE ANIME PARTS 1-2 WILL BE UP ON APRIL 12th, PART 3 EPISODES WILL BE STREAMED ON FRIDAYS What is JoJo’s? JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure (also known as ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken) by Hirohiko...

milkandcooki1 reading
1 Hour Ago
by oskramorir Go to last post
286 8,811
Science

Doctor Who V11 - Speculation Spoilers Screwdrivers and Scripts ( 2 3 4 5 .. 343 344 345 346 Last ) This thread has images

Watch classic Doctor Who episodes here: http://www.livestream.com/coolcorky Vote for your favourite Doctor Who episodes here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18r63sl3AIjcun1Trr93Mfbxz7bmGuFZ032rbcxaISmM/viewform Chat with fellow FP Doctor Who Fans:...

CoolCorky2 reading
1 Hour Ago
by Naught Go to last post
13,806 412,655
Movies

Winner x 26

Half in the Bag - Movie reviews from the guy who brought you the Star Wars reviews ( 2 3 4 5 .. 22 23 24 25 Last ) This thread has images

He's not in his Mr. Harry Plinkett character, but he's still hilarious. These are my favourite film reviews online, because of how casual, slobby and yet insightful they are. Also because they're hilarious. If you haven't watched them YOU SHOULD HERE...

2 Hours Ago
by mark6789 Go to last post
969 49,686
Movies

Mad Max: Fury Road - long-awaited sequel to cult classic trilogy directed by George Miller, starring Tom Hardy as Max ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

RELEASE DATE: May 15, 2015 Looks like finally it's getting out of development hell. Quick backstory: Tom Hardy as Max Rockatansky Charlize Theron as Imperator Furiosa Nicholas Hoult as Nux Zoë Kravitz as Toast

Joz
2 Hours Ago
78 2,262
Movies

Winner x 38

Christopher Nolan's "Interstellar" (2014) - Scifi film about time travel and alternate dimensions. ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

HI HELLO the film is now OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED and set for release on November 7th, 2014. Interstellar is an upcoming scifi film Directed by Christopher Nolan, and written by Chris, his brother, and Kip Thorne. It's currently described as a film that...

3 Hours Ago
by postal Go to last post
254 12,743
Movies

The Hobbit Trilogy ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last ) This thread has images

h Official Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idp6wjqG674I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s0AU3T6vJw Premise

Rong1 reading
3 Hours Ago
by Acezorz Go to last post
429 14,582
Tv

WWE/TNA V1: It's real to me damnit ( 2 3 4 5 .. 15 16 17 18 Last ) This thread has images

Don't know how many people on Facepunch actually watch wrestling and for all I know this thread could be a huge failure, but I'm going to make it anyway. I couldn't really decide to put this into General Discussion or Film and Television, but since WWE is...

5 Hours Ago
by massaki Go to last post
681 15,336
Humor

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake/Bravest Warriors ( 2 3 4 5 .. 89 90 91 92 Last ) This thread has images

Seeing as it's pretty much a combined thread now, I thought I'd make it both

download2 reading
5 Hours Ago
by kenshin6 Go to last post
3,645 173,465
Humor

Parks and Recreation - New season starts today! ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Main Characters Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler) http://c181321.r21.cf0.rackcdn.com/PHyVjFyEz8CUCD_1_m.jpg A mid-level bureaucrat with a strong love of her home town of Pawnee, who has not let politics dampen her sense of optimism; her ultimate goal is to...

6 Hours Ago
by redBadger Go to last post
58 2,454
Release

New trailers, posters and other promotional media - v1 ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

Here's a place to post all sorts of trailers and posters and other stuff for films or TV shows that don't have individual thread, and to discuss about them. A trailer for new Veronica Mars film appeared yesterday...

Joz
6 Hours Ago
by usaokay Go to last post
255 6,956
Movies

Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread - StarkStyle ( 2 3 4 5 .. 39 40 41 42 Last ) This thread has images

Current Film List Phase One

TheKritter714 reading
6 Hours Ago
by Pops Go to last post
1,642 52,427
Tv

Breaking Bad V3 - Let's Cook One Last Time. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 207 208 209 210 Last ) This thread has images

Breaking Bad is an AMC television drama series created by Vince Gilligan. Set in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the story focuses on Walter White, a high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with lung cancer. Living with a pregnant wife and a teenage son...

13 Hours Ago
by cyclocius Go to last post
8,381 303,005
Tv

Game of Thrones version IV: Preface your spoilers with BOOK or SHOW ( 2 3 4 5 .. 140 141 142 143 Last ) This thread has images

Summary: Game of Thrones is an HBO tv series based of the author George RR Martins Song of Ice and Fire series. Discuss both the books and the television show. Put spoiler tags for everything with which season/book the spoiler is from in front,...

15 Hours Ago
by Tuskin Go to last post
5,709 213,972
Humor

Space Dandy: The Dandiest Guy in Space ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

Space Dandy new cartoon from the people who made Cowboy Bebop which means it should be good. English dub will be broadcast on toonami simultaneously (sorta) with Japanese broadcast. http://myanimelist.net/anime/20057/Space%E2%98%86Dandy

kirito-kun1 reading
17 Hours Ago
by killerteacup Go to last post
287 11,451
Humor

Almost Royal This thread has images

I'm surprised nobody's posted anything about this yet. Nobody I know has heard of this show, so I figured I would spread the word because it's hilarious. It's a show about two British aristocrats who take a tour around the United States for the first...

LSK
19 Hours Ago
by LSK Go to last post
0 87
Gross

The Strain: Guillermo del Toro and Badass Worm Vampires, need I say more? This thread has images

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2654620/ Just finished the pilot and I enjoyed it a lot, pretty good for a TV show and I much prefer these more gruesome vampires. Can't wait for more.

20 Hours Ago
by gary spivey Go to last post
17 577
Tv

Arrow V2 ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

Note: If you haven't watched Arrow, but are interested, just start from the Pilot. The episodes follow a sort-of linear format, which means that the episodes tie in to each other almost every episode What is it? Arrow is a 2012 television show based...

1 Day Ago
by Tuskin Go to last post
228 8,377
Rant

Walking Dead V.4: All of our feels ( 2 3 4 5 .. 120 121 122 123 Last ) This thread has images

So, what is The Walking Dead, one may ask? It's a series that appears in several forms: comic books, TV shows and a few games. For all intents and purposes this thread is more for the TV show and to a lesser extent the comics. The Walking Dead is a...

1 Day Ago
by pansarkurt Go to last post
4,880 155,483
Humor

Funny x 60

Archer - What if James Bond was a total asshole? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last ) This thread has images

First: A few quotes: Sterling Archer Ze vworld's most dangerous spy. He's also an asshole:

1 Day Ago
by Uzbekistan Go to last post
428 21,986
Humor

Steven Universe ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

What is Steven Universe? Steven Universe is an American animated television series created by Rebecca Sugar, former storyboard artist, writer, and composer for Adventure Time. Steven (voiced by Zach Callison) is part of a group of an intergalactic team...

1 Day Ago
by ChrisR Go to last post
100 4,891
Science

Star Wars Megathread Ep 2 : Attack of the Closure ( 2 3 4 5 .. 21 22 23 24 Last ) This thread has images

Old one closed, etc. Just going to copy and paste the old one with edits, suggestion are welcome, OP is a WIP The Original Trilogy: Star Wars AKA Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope ...

1 Day Ago
by Dan2593 Go to last post
945 27,378
Movies

Winner x 27

Godzilla (2014) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 27 28 29 30 Last ) This thread has images

Name Godzilla Director Gareth Edwards Release Date May 16, 2014

1 Day Ago
by The_J_Hat Go to last post
1,183 44,399
Movies

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014) ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Name - Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Directed By - Matt Reeves Release Date - May 23, 2014 Ultra-intelligent simian Caesar presides over the fall of human civilization. After the apes break out of their facility, a virus breaks out that causes...

2 Days Ago
by Pops Go to last post
71 2,560
Tv

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Agent Carter - Welcome to Level Seven ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D airs Tuesdays on ABC at 8pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific. A sci-fi action comedy/drama created by Joss Whedon that follows Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) as he assembles a small, highly select group of Agents for ...

2 Days Ago
by Flapjacks Go to last post
101 3,479
Movies

Jurassic World (2015) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last ) This thread has images

Jurassic World Jurassic World Directed by: Colin Trevorrow Release Date - June 12, 2015

3 Days Ago
by Rantosaurus Go to last post
384 13,902
Tv

Thunderbirds Are Go! Again in 2015 This thread has images

ITV, Pukeko Pictures, in association with WETA Workshop are set to bring the Tracy Family back for their 50th anniversary, in a 26 episode series of half-hour adventures. Created by Gerry and Sylvia Anderson, and first broadcast in 1965, Thunderbirds...

3 Days Ago
by Y U NO OBJECT Go to last post
10 395
Movies

Terminator: Genesis (2015) ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

Directed by: Alan Taylor Release Date: July 1, 2015 Starring Arnold Schwarznegger as the Terminator

3 Days Ago
161 6,032
Tv

Utopia - a new drama series on Channel 4 ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Synopsis Utopia is a six-part British conspiracy / thriller series. When five strangers on an online comic book forum decide to meet after one of them gains possession of the original manuscript for the unpublished second volume of the cult graphic novel...

4 Days Ago
by Strontboer Go to last post
60 2,552
Tv

Fargo ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

FX's frosty new crime-drama miniseries; new episodes air at 9PM CST. Seems like too long? Take the time to watch the original film. THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. OP IS A WIP, TELL ME IF I MISS ANYTHING WATCH THE ORIGINAL FILM. ...

4 Days Ago
by Venezuelan Go to last post
255 7,113
Help

Justice League Fan Film

Morning everyone, with all the batman and superman movies coming up, me and some friends decided to make a 3d justice league fan film at least 20 minutes long. this is a non profit film and we would really love the additional help! We are in need of ...

4 Days Ago
by SoUl_ReApEr2 Go to last post
10 214
Humor

Winner x 26

Kill La Kill Megathread: magic girl transformations ahoy ( 2 3 4 5 .. 52 53 54 55 Last ) This thread has images

What is it about: characters: Ryūko Matoi

4 Days Ago
by Limed00d Go to last post
2,178 78,601
Tv

Kenny vs Spenny This thread has images

some full episodes on youtube: who can wear a dead octopus on their head the longest? who can win a rat race? who can piss off more people? One of the funniest shows ever. I'm sure there are some fans here, show yourselves.

6 Days Ago
by GentlemanLexi Go to last post
7 298
Movies

Let's Rewatch: the Simpsons (from the start!) This thread has images

Hello, and welcome to this little experiment. The objective of this thread is to conduct a rewatch of one of longest-running television shows, the Simpsons. As many of you know, the Simpsons is (as of the writing of this post) on its 25th season, and well...

1 Week Ago
by TheFilmSlacker Go to last post
22 624
Computers

Halt and Catch Fire This thread has images

From: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/halt-catch-fire-lee-pace-video-706542 Review: http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/05/review-halt-and-catch-fire-reverse-engineers-pop-culture/ Watch the full first episode:...

1 Week Ago
by Joz Go to last post
19 660