Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Help

Dumb x 81

Valve Games and Mods Section Rules (READ THESE BEFORE POSTING OR MAKING THREADS)

First, you need to read the General Games Section rules, which all apply here. Here are the rules specific to the Valve Games and Mods section: • This is NOT the place to post GMOD related threads. If you need help with GMOD, click here to be...

18th May 2011
by rilez Go to last post
0 10,822
NSFW

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive v2 "Red AUG gives you wings" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 646 647 648 649 Last ) This thread has images

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is an online first-person shooter developed by Valve Corporation and Hidden Path Entertainment, who also maintained Counter-Strike: Source after its release. It is the fourth game in the Counter-Strike franchise, excluding...

leach139 • 39 reading
4 Minutes Ago
by Naught Go to last post
25,932 967,983
NSFW

Counter Strike: Global Offensive - Betting thread V1 - I knew I should have bet on NiP ( 2 3 4 5 .. 43 44 45 46 Last ) This thread has images

Yes, you can bet in CS:GO Matches just like real life sports LINKS CS:GO Lounge (bet CS:GO items and trade with other users) Lounge Companion (makes the site look nicer and stuff) Lounge Destroyer (spams the place bet button) E-sport bets (bet...

Mr.357 • 4 reading
59 Minutes Ago
by gk99 Go to last post
1,824 32,681
QUESTION

Funny x 35

Can Valve sue me if I name my WiFi after them?

I'd like to name my WiFi "Valve HQ" or something, is this legal? Will Valve care?

Lenzikus • 4 reading
1 Hour Ago
by gk99 Go to last post
17 878
Help

Is G2PLAY.net legit?

I want to buy this: http://www.g2play.net/store/Counter-Strike-1.6-8-GAMES-Steam-Key.html It says it works on Steam,and I've seen people confiming that is works. Has anyone been shopping from G2P,and are they legit?

dzonint • 3 reading
1 Hour Ago
by gk99 Go to last post
15 4,386
Gross

Funny x 60

Find the worst steam profile V3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 39 40 41 42 Last ) This thread has images

Last one got closed, nobody has done a new one http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067931499 As the title says, post the worst profile you've found

iRunner • 4 reading
2 Hours Ago
by QUILTBAG Go to last post
1,665 145,078
Art

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Skins & Models ( 2 3 4 5 .. 17 18 19 20 Last ) This thread has images

I've seen some really good custom models and skins produced for CS:GO, but never collected in a purely dedicated thread. Use this thread to post your WIPs and final products. Here's a few examples of stuff I've got in the pipeline. Orange Fire,...

Snood_1990 • 9 reading
2 Hours Ago
by ireg4all Go to last post
793 61,020
Steam

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive —•TRADING THREAD v1 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last ) This thread has images

Banner by Qwerty Trade keys/cases/skins from the latest update here. 1) - White (Common) - Consumer grade 2) - Light blue (Uncommon) - Industrial grade 3) - Darker blue (Rare) - Mil-spec 4) - Purple (Mythical) - Restricted 5) - Pinkish purple...

Cronos Dage • 1 reading
3 Hours Ago
by Kagu Go to last post
529 26,983
games

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD Model Rips for Gmod (need some help!)

Sorry I misread the rules. This thread is dead now. :P

5 Hours Ago
by Ze Pepsee Go to last post
0 78
NSFW

please like my AWP/ TRECERATOPS

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=315248759

isaev • 1 reading
6 Hours Ago
by isaev Go to last post
0 104
Steam

Valve / Steam / Steambox, General Discussion v1.0 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 112 113 114 115 Last ) This thread has images

This thread is for general Valve / Steam / Steambox discussion.

DevinWatson • 1 reading
8 Hours Ago
by Dr.Cola Go to last post
4,595 337,023
Help

sfm rendering settings

hello, i would like some advice about rendering my movie for the saxxies, it would be nice if someone tell me how to render it like "story of a sentry", "lil guardian pyro", "revenge", "practical problem", can someone help me?

17 Hours Ago
by lucarioaaron Go to last post
0 60
Steam

Half-Life & Portal series, general discussion (v5) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 202 203 204 205 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to the Half-Life and Portal series general discussion thread! I noticed nobody remade this thread yet so I went ahead and did it. THREAD RULES AND GUIDELINES 1. Half Life (and Portal) general items ONLY - exceptions towards events valve are...

supersoldier58 • 5 reading
20 Hours Ago
by A B.A. Survivor Go to last post
8,175 603,568
QUESTION

Late x 58

Half-life 2 Cut Content - Is it me or dose the cut content look better than what we got? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 59 60 61 62 Last ) This thread has images

I don't know if its me, But why was Half life 2 cut content like this complete cut. even after playing threw one of the betas i don't understand why they remove it. Some images i took in 2010

Sims_doc • 4 reading
22 Hours Ago
by Snood_1990 Go to last post
2,449 185,902
csharp

Possibility Of Mounting VPK's For Source Mods Through Gameinfo.txt?

I'm wondering if it's possible or if anyone has any insight on this idea. The mod runs on Source SDK Base 2007 and I've set up SYMLINKS between the respective game folders and the main SDK folder. The mod recognizes any loose files that happen to be in...

1 Day Ago
by SteveUK Go to last post
2 170
Steam

Source Filmmaker General v. Rip SFM Subforum ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

Since the SFM subforum is gone (hidden), I felt it right to make an SFM general here. Hidden subforum link: http://www.facepunch.com/forumdisplay.php?f=412 This thread is an eternal WIP, I'll try to keep it regularly updated. Shout at my face...

1 Day Ago
by The Kins Go to last post
263 13,988
Love

Winner x 21

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Free Items and Raffle Thread v1 Here have a Doomkitty ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last ) This thread has images

Free Items and Raffles Thread V1 Rules: *Make sure to link your steam account to your facepunch account for easier item delivery. *Use rating for raffles, and choose a winner with http://www.random.org/. Don't make "post to enter" raffles, they only...

1 Day Ago
by Reagy Go to last post
559 35,118
pc games

Black Mesa Source V5 - "They're still working on Xen?" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 38 39 40 41 Last ) This thread has images

FINALLY RELEASED Download Black Mesa Overview: The concept for a remake of Half-Life started in 2004 when a group of modders and displeased fans decided Half-Life: Source was a bad port and didn't make full use of the Source Engine's capabilities....

tempunary • 4 reading
1 Day Ago
by Bloodshot12 Go to last post
1,606 162,640
Humor

Winner x 103

Jaykin' Bacon: Episode 3 - 'I'M NOT A HOBO' edition. Featuring the talents of all the COOL Facepunch mods! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 14 15 16 17 Last ) This thread has images

ADD OUR MODDB PAGE TO YOUR WATCH LIST: http://www.moddb.com/mods/jaykin-bacon-episode-three <==== For a few MONTHS now jimbomcb, myself, and a bunch of other schmucks have been making our own sequel to Jaykin Bacon for half-life 2 (Yes, it's actually...

2 Days Ago
by 2sp00ky Go to last post
643 59,726
Steam

Steam AV - Steam Micro lottery site

Steam AV Anybody else try out this site? Saw something like this before in the eve online community, seems like its still in its infancy but definitely a cool idea. I found somebody linking to a screenshot of them winning but was wondering if anybody...

3 Days Ago
by shemer77 Go to last post
8 1,046
Work In Progress

Winner x 114

Half-Life 2: Enhancement Mod (V5) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 261 262 263 264 Last ) This thread has images

Half-Life 2: Enhancement mod, is dedicated to making HL2 look the best it can, while adding a few new gameplay additions to freshen up the experience. http://i1.minus.com/j3gD2tmDN39SJ.png...

Fat-Corgi-Guy • 5 reading
3 Days Ago
by Sam Za Nemesis Go to last post
10,530 897,478
Steam

CS GO Team

Hello everyone I am searching for people to make a cs go clan beacause i'm tired of playing with randoms who have no mic and don't know what to do. I'm not the best player ever but i learn from my mistakes. Everyone who wants to join please pm me.

3 Days Ago
by kill3r Go to last post
1 152
Lua scripting

PlayerModel Request for GMod

I RLLY want a player model of zora link from majora's mask and I have the ragdoll, "models/zeldazelda117models/majoras mask/zora link/mm_zoralink.mdl", from The Huge Zelda Pack REUPLOADED. I've tried everything,PAC3,Model Manipulator, Rag Morph, and even...

3 Days Ago
by gk99 Go to last post
20 443
Help

No Sounds in Gmod.

Alright, so I was on a server, and the server got RCON hacked, and yadda yadda yadda I get back on GMod after the hack, and for some reason the menu screen doesn't make noise when I hover over the icons, so I just dismissed it as being a glitch. I get...

4 Days Ago
by FleeceJohnson Go to last post
0 121
Help

Suggest mods?

I just got finished playing Day Hard and I love it, can anyone here suggest similar hl2 mods?

4 Days Ago
by Space Man Go to last post
0 112
Steam

Left 4 Dead - Discussion V3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 32 33 34 35 Last ) This thread has images

Left 4 Dead Released November 17, 2008 Survivors DLC Survival Pack, April 21, 2009 Crash Course, September 29, 2009 The Sacrifice, October 5, 2010

5 Days Ago
by The Kins Go to last post
1,382 92,633
QUESTION

How to get steam to recognize installed games?

I had to format my C drive a couple of day ago and have just started re installing my library. However i have a few games saved on my D and E drives, but i'm not exactly sure how to make steam recognize them. Could anyone give me a hand?

5 Days Ago
by Shadaez Go to last post
7 173
Work In Progress

Winner x 66

Black Mesa: Insecurity ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

"You have played the Hero, You have played the villain, this time your stuck right in the middle." - Blue-Shift trailer 2001. Black-Mesa: Insecurity is the recreation of Half-Life's Blue-Shift based on the critically acclaimed Black-Mesa community mod...

Zero Hour • 1 reading
5 Days Ago
by skyms2663 Go to last post
166 21,488
games

Winner x 27

Fistful of Frags v. Pass the Whisky ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

Fistful of Frags was recently released on Steam so I thought I'd create this thread. Fistful of Frags is a first person shooter set in the Old West times. Take part in frenzy team versus shootouts. Most of the classic black powder guns are available,...

5 Days Ago
by StrawberryClock Go to last post
186 8,650
beta

Half-Life 2 Beta This thread has images

So, the Half-Life 2 Beta actually looked better with more Scripted events didn't it, as well as weapons and some sound effects. What's your Opinion on the beta, was it good the user hacked ValvE or not?

LpSilent • 1 reading
5 Days Ago
by uaredead2020 Go to last post
10 660
QUESTION

Steam Friend Spam

Just wanted to ask, has anyone in the past few days been getting around 3-5 friend requests from day old accounts?

6 Days Ago
by RonanZer0 Go to last post
2 215
Steam

Steam Scammer ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Just a quick thread to give you guys a heads up on this guy. His name is . He added me randomly and told me that I his friend wanted to trade with me and that I needed to add them on Steam. Here is the chat log: 5:15 PM - : -Hi 5:15 PM - Okay:...

6 Days Ago
by Billy-Bobfred Go to last post
54 2,852
Work In Progress

Winner x 38

HL2: Survivor 2.0 PC Megathread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

HALF-LIFE 2: SURVIVOR Ver2.0 The Japanese arcade game is finally playable on PC! If you wanna translate, make a post here! We now have a Steam Group! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/hl2survivorpc The model pack for Garry's Mod is available...

chipsnapper2 • 1 reading
1 Week Ago
by Gamerman12 Go to last post
455 50,203
Music

Half-Life 2 Overwatch Voice Effect

I understand that even though the overwatch voice is supposed to be AI, it's voiced by a human. So I went to some text-to-speech websites, and made myself some similar versions to the overwatch, but with a few major tweaks. Now, I got the speech sounding...

1 Week Ago
by Mech Bgum Go to last post
5 446
Work In Progress

Winner x 121

Source 2 believed to be in development ( 2 3 4 5 .. 33 34 35 36 Last ) This thread has images

http://www.valvetime.net/threads/exclusive-next-gen-source-2-engine-is-in-development.215336/ Now I don't know if this is true but holy shit if it is

1 Week Ago
by MR.sugar Go to last post
1,401 135,481
Stupid

A CONSOLE command to restart the graphics subsystem in Source games?

The only place I thought I could turn to is here. Long story short, my driver crashes a lot within (but not limited to) many Source games, and after the freeze, I get situations where the game is running but I can't see shite. Just a blank window. I...

1 Week Ago
by crowbarb Go to last post
7 648
pc games

The "Steam game-swap" thread - 'Exchange your games for other games' V3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

I feel guilty for closing the last thread, so I'll repost. A lot of people still trade often in here so I felt like I should make the second thread for trading purposes to avoid the section being cluttered with threads. This thread is for...

1 Week Ago
by Zombiespeed Go to last post
512 18,632
QUESTION

L4D2: Any way to make gibs stay for a longer time?

As I have an enough powerful PC, I wouldn't have any real performance hits if the gibs from infected stayed for longer. Those gibs you get from Pipebombs and the M60. The original few seconds is just sad. Is there any script I could edit to make them stay...

1 Week Ago
by ferdam Go to last post
2 330
Help

Winner x 30

Func_Vehicle 2012! This thread has images

Hey everyone, heres a video you should watch and share. Anyone who used to play 1.6, some of you will have played nipper maps, including crazytank and many of his other maps. We need Func_Vehicle in CS:GO! Steam Thread:...

2 Weeks Ago
by =(E)=AndromK Go to last post
21 3,188
Work In Progress

Winner x 47

BrainBread: Source ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

BrainBread: Source is the spiritual successor of the well known Half-Life 1 zombie mod BrainBread. This mod will be more than a remake. There will be the returning of the original gamemode and feel plus much more. Also there are plans on replacing all...

2 Weeks Ago
by Marphy Black Go to last post
117 9,608
Work In Progress

Winner x 34

Hard Time: Source ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Hard Time: Source is an attempt to recreate Mdickie's classic, Hard Time in the Source engine with multiplayer. Media http://i.imgur.com/xI1ud.png http://www.leet.cc/354Untitled.png Team Members laserpanda- Mapper Not_Yet- Modeling

2 Weeks Ago
by aphosca Go to last post
128 13,733