Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Help

Dumb x 81

Valve Games and Mods Section Rules (READ THESE BEFORE POSTING OR MAKING THREADS)

First, you need to read the General Games Section rules, which all apply here. Here are the rules specific to the Valve Games and Mods section: • This is NOT the place to post GMOD related threads. If you need help with GMOD, click here to be...

18th May 2011
by rilez Go to last post
0 10,702
NSFW

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive v2 "Red AUG gives you wings" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 614 615 616 617 Last ) This thread has images

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is an online first-person shooter developed by Valve Corporation and Hidden Path Entertainment, who also maintained Counter-Strike: Source after its release. It is the fourth game in the Counter-Strike franchise, excluding...

leach139 • 22 reading
48 Minutes Ago
by Aman Go to last post
24,655 914,391
QUESTION

Late x 58

Half-life 2 Cut Content - Is it me or dose the cut content look better than what we got? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 56 57 58 59 Last ) This thread has images

I don't know if its me, But why was Half life 2 cut content like this complete cut. even after playing threw one of the betas i don't understand why they remove it. Some images i took in 2010

Sims_doc • 2 reading
2 Hours Ago
by Minelayer Go to last post
2,335 176,593
NSFW

Counter Strike: Global Offensive - Betting thread V1 - I knew I should have bet on NiP ( 2 3 4 5 .. 35 36 37 38 Last ) This thread has images

Yes, you can bet in CS:GO Matches just like real life sports LINKS CS:GO Lounge (bet CS:GO items and trade with other users) Lounge Companion (makes the site look nicer and stuff) Lounge Destroyer (spams the place bet button) E-sport bets (bet...

Mr.357 • 1 reading
3 Hours Ago
by Oicani Gonzales Go to last post
1,511 25,826
Steam

Valve / Steam / Steambox, General Discussion v1.0 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 109 110 111 112 Last ) This thread has images

This thread is for general Valve / Steam / Steambox discussion.

DevinWatson • 3 reading
4 Hours Ago
by RocketRacer Go to last post
4,462 323,494
pc games

The "Steam game-swap" thread - 'Exchange your games for other games' V3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

I feel guilty for closing the last thread, so I'll repost. A lot of people still trade often in here so I felt like I should make the second thread for trading purposes to avoid the section being cluttered with threads. This thread is for...

7 Hours Ago
by EpicRnadomGuy Go to last post
509 18,320
Steam

Half-Life & Portal series, general discussion (v5) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 198 199 200 201 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to the Half-Life and Portal series general discussion thread! I noticed nobody remade this thread yet so I went ahead and did it. THREAD RULES AND GUIDELINES 1. Half Life (and Portal) general items ONLY - exceptions towards events valve are...

supersoldier58 • 2 reading
7 Hours Ago
by kimr120 Go to last post
8,000 586,860
Love

Winner x 20

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Free Items and Raffle Thread v1 Here have a Doomkitty ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last ) This thread has images

Free Items and Raffles Thread V1 Rules: *Make sure to link your steam account to your facepunch account for easier item delivery. *Use rating for raffles, and choose a winner with http://www.random.org/. Don't make "post to enter" raffles, they only...

SXBIG • 1 reading
8 Hours Ago
by Ogris Go to last post
532 33,598
Gross

Funny x 59

Find the worst steam profile V3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 37 38 39 40 Last ) This thread has images

Last one got closed, nobody has done a new one http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067931499 As the title says, post the worst profile you've found

8 Hours Ago
by Hugo Strange Go to last post
1,590 139,129
Work In Progress

Winner x 114

Half-Life 2: Enhancement Mod (V5) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 259 260 261 262 Last ) This thread has images

Half-Life 2: Enhancement mod, is dedicated to making HL2 look the best it can, while adding a few new gameplay additions to freshen up the experience. http://i1.minus.com/j3gD2tmDN39SJ.png...

Fat-Corgi-Guy • 3 reading
11 Hours Ago
by gk99 Go to last post
10,453 882,879
Steam

Left 4 Dead - Discussion V3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 31 32 33 34 Last ) This thread has images

Left 4 Dead Released November 17, 2008 Survivors DLC Survival Pack, April 21, 2009 Crash Course, September 29, 2009 The Sacrifice, October 5, 2010

12 Hours Ago
by The Kins Go to last post
1,358 90,283
Steam

Source Filmmaker General v. Rip SFM Subforum ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

Since the SFM subforum is gone (hidden), I felt it right to make an SFM general here. Hidden subforum link: http://www.facepunch.com/forumdisplay.php?f=412 This thread is an eternal WIP, I'll try to keep it regularly updated. Shout at my face...

Pw0nageXD • 1 reading
13 Hours Ago
by Nemisis116 Go to last post
235 11,981
Steam

Steam Scammer This thread has images

Just a quick thread to give you guys a heads up on this guy. His name is . He added me randomly and told me that I his friend wanted to trade with me and that I needed to add them on Steam. Here is the chat log: 5:15 PM - : -Hi 5:15 PM - Okay:...

14 Hours Ago
by SgtTupelo Go to last post
32 1,498
Steam

What happened to HL2DM sandbox?

I remember the days... it was like gm_flatgrass... It was so magical at the time that I could type something in the console to create a zombie in a player-made small building... Today something about it still feels magical to me. (Nostalgia?) But all...

15 Hours Ago
by IntenseBarney Go to last post
10 482
pc games

Black Mesa Source V5 - "They're still working on Xen?" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 37 38 39 40 Last ) This thread has images

FINALLY RELEASED Download Black Mesa Overview: The concept for a remake of Half-Life started in 2004 when a group of modders and displeased fans decided Half-Life: Source was a bad port and didn't make full use of the Source Engine's capabilities....

tempunary • 2 reading
18 Hours Ago
by Marbledemon Go to last post
1,564 156,238
Art

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Skins & Models ( 2 3 4 5 .. 16 17 18 19 Last ) This thread has images

I've seen some really good custom models and skins produced for CS:GO, but never collected in a purely dedicated thread. Use this thread to post your WIPs and final products. Here's a few examples of stuff I've got in the pipeline. Orange Fire,...

Snood_1990 • 3 reading
1 Day Ago
by MungoInferno Go to last post
741 55,832
Steam

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive —•TRADING THREAD v1 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

Banner by Qwerty Trade keys/cases/skins from the latest update here. 1) - White (Common) - Consumer grade 2) - Light blue (Uncommon) - Industrial grade 3) - Darker blue (Rare) - Mil-spec 4) - Purple (Mythical) - Restricted 5) - Pinkish purple...

1 Day Ago
by uberKAOS Go to last post
513 25,657
pc games

Source Engine Modifications General Discussion Megathread (V1) - Purple and black galore! ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

This thread was created so you can talk about your favorite Source Mod, or talk about the new mod that was just added onto Steam. EDIT: You can now talk about your favorite GoldSRC mod now!

2 Days Ago
by LennyPenny Go to last post
71 3,875
Help
2 Days Ago
by r_S Go to last post
0 99
Help

sfm rendering tip?

need some tips about it

3 Days Ago
1 132
games

Forgotten Half-life 1 Mods. Join this steamgroup to play them sometime: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CCOFHLDM ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

I just remembered two Half-Life 1 mods that I absolutely loved. One was a go-kart mod that featured big head characters and mini-vehicles for karts. The second was a revolutionary war themed mod with slow reloading muskets and a popular frozen lake map....

4 Days Ago
by RonanZer0 Go to last post
101 4,875
games

My CS GO Workshop Skins This thread has images

My CS GO workshop items :) Glock 18 Lethal Overdose Deagle Nuit Faucon

6 Days Ago
4 237
Map

The Gate 2 [mod, HL2] - with Nazis, Face-Huggers, Zombies, Mars, and stuff This thread has images

Greetings, facepunchers!!! After 6 years of development, C.J. Beattie has come to offer you the long-(not so)-awaited sequel of The Gate (http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-gate), a HL1 mod released in 2006, where you played a secret agent sent through a...

6 Days Ago
by sarevokh Go to last post
20 1,117
games

Winner x 254

The Half-Life 1 Alpha leak ( 2 3 4 5 .. 35 36 37 38 Last ) This thread has images

oh dear http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1665n3/update_finally_got_a_copy_of_that_half_life_alpha/ So a week ago on reddit, this guy posts saying he has this disc that was given to gaming journalists back in 1997 as an early demo of the...

postal • 1 reading
1 Week Ago
by Tupas Go to last post
1,491 163,318
Map

Winner x 30

Hazardous Course 2 (HL1 mod) - HL Hazard Course with HalfQuake spirit ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

Waiting for HL3 is hard? Waiting for Black Mesa is too long and boring? Here is something that can take your time a bit : http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/downloads/1/42/41224/thumb_620x2000/prev.jpg ...

1 Week Ago
by DEMONSKUL Go to last post
170 11,317
Work In Progress

Winner x 121

Source 2 believed to be in development ( 2 3 4 5 .. 33 34 35 36 Last ) This thread has images

http://www.valvetime.net/threads/exclusive-next-gen-source-2-engine-is-in-development.215336/ Now I don't know if this is true but holy shit if it is

1 Week Ago
by Hideyoshi Go to last post
1,400 134,648
Help

GMOD 14

Hi Guys! today i wake up in the morning and did stuff i needed to do! Got on my PC! started up gmod 14. Everything was fine til. It loaded and I had no menu! Like I couldnt click New game find multiplayer game console i could see like the things...

1 Week Ago
by Megadave Go to last post
12 600
QUESTION

Getting HL:SP to work in Sven-Coop 3.0?

Is there any way to run Sven Coop 3.0 with the HL1 campaign after the steam pipe update? Sven-coop 4.8 just isn't doing it for me. Both the included version of the HL:SP patcher in the main installer and the "Uberfix" one look for outdated files to patch....

1 Week Ago
by NoMan Go to last post
4 176
Help

Portal 2: Gels not rendering... This thread has images

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, if it isn't ill change the place, but I used an autoexec.cfg file on portal 2 that makes the settings at their lowest (rubbish computer) and now the gels are invisible since some lines of code forces...

1 Week Ago
by tnt93dale Go to last post
2 288
Help

Half-Life 2 won't download (0 bytes / 0 bytes)

Oh I want to play HL2! Yay I guess I'll install it since it's technically installed but half of the models and textures is missing from the vpks... oh well let's delete local content and remove all folders having to do with it... Time to install :D...

1 Week Ago
by Coolboy Go to last post
3 242
Work In Progress

Winner x 168

Black Mesa: Cooper- Wait What? ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

Black Mesa: Coop (Placeholder for a logo) Yes, you read correctly and no, I'm not simply going to introduce you to the good old net_start and maxplayers tricks. This is actually a modification (for a modification, I know right?!) which enables...

1 Week Ago
by gk99 Go to last post
242 39,761
QUESTION

Natural Motion in Source engine

Quick question, Would it be possible to implement Euphoria/Natural motion "system" to source engine?:pwn:

1 Week Ago
by gk99 Go to last post
8 484
Stupid

Werid Maps? This thread has images

Have you guys seen werid maps while on the source engine? Well, this thread is to share your expriences. On CS, I found some server with one guy, the map called "Blahhh", Going on, it was a trippy.. trip. Going into a room sends you to a totally...

1 Week Ago
by gk99 Go to last post
10 727
Help

Help me find this theme CS:S

A long time ago, when I first got CS:S i felt that the game didnt look too good for my tastes. So I went and downloaded this Skin pack off the internet. And when I installed it and opened the game I heard the sickest menu music ever and the awesomest...

1 Week Ago
by Lim1tD Go to last post
5 470
Help

How to install content for mods

hi guys i wanted to play human error so much and i need hl2 content could you help me find content and put it in the mod ? Thx

1 Week Ago
by GmodGamer Go to last post
5 310
Help

cs go trading

can anyone teach me how to trade in csgo im new to these things

1 Week Ago
by GmodGamer Go to last post
4 252
Work In Progress

Winner x 38

HL2: Survivor 2.0 PC Megathread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

HALF-LIFE 2: SURVIVOR Ver2.0 The Japanese arcade game is finally playable on PC! If you wanna translate, make a post here! We now have a Steam Group! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/hl2survivorpc The model pack for Garry's Mod is available...

chipsnapper2 • 1 reading
1 Week Ago
by paulphoenix80 Go to last post
452 48,918
Stupid

New Steam icons discussion This thread has images

Today Steam updated and I immediately noticed the new icon(or not if this isn't new). Looks like this (apologies for shit resolution, desktop icon broke) http://i.imgur.com/h8h11sQ.jpg EDIT: We now have an better icon, thank you 5/3/4/3....

1 Week Ago
by SirLemon Go to last post
26 917
games

Winner x 27

Fistful of Frags v. Pass the Whisky ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

Fistful of Frags was recently released on Steam so I thought I'd create this thread. Fistful of Frags is a first person shooter set in the Old West times. Take part in frenzy team versus shootouts. Most of the classic black powder guns are available,...

2 Weeks Ago
by LaTrefle Go to last post
185 8,428
Steam

Steam AV - Steam Micro lottery site

Steam AV Anybody else try out this site? Saw something like this before in the eve online community, seems like its still in its infancy but definitely a cool idea. I found somebody linking to a screenshot of them winning but was wondering if anybody...

2 Weeks Ago
by shemer77 Go to last post
6 781
Release

A Minuted Millions - Portal 2 Modification This thread has images

Hello Facepunch! I would like to share this portal 2 mod that I released recently. It's a casual game about exploring a motel and pushing buttons to make rooms modulate. Every module room has a different music loop and each room has some form of visual...

zan
2 Weeks Ago
by Phantoml994 Go to last post
18 2,324