Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Request

Informative x 43

The Rules (Revised)

1. No two second shit, or effortless things. Basically, if it looks like shit and is unfunny, don't bother posting it. 2. Encourage and Advise. Telling someone that their image is shit is not encouraging or advising. Tell them what they need to ...

9th November 2009
by Perfumly Go to last post
0 8,650
Art

Draw the avatar of the user above you. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last ) This thread has images

This is basically the thread where you draw the avatar of the user above you. I can't start, because I don't have anyone above me yet. GO!

1 Hour Ago
by MrDwarf11 Go to last post
533 23,001
games

Lets make an isometric city ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Here's one, hows about we make an Here's a greatly detailed tutorial if you need it: isometric pixel art <----- Not by me, but very helpful Otherwise, here's a few over simplified guidelines to hopefully make things work nicely.

Tosmatobeef 1 reading
1 Hour Ago
by MrDwarf11 Go to last post
119 6,442
games

Medieval Diplomacy ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

So I think I was a bit too hasty with my Last Ship style paint-based story. I realized very quickly that some of the stuff I wanted to do was a little too complex for me to actually do. Instead I'm trying something a little more interactive and less of...

CodeMonkey3 1 reading
1 Day Ago
by L1qu1dN1tr0 Go to last post
183 3,084
Art

Customized Desktop ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

What you do to the desktop is pretty much add any enchantments to the desktop in the previous picture. Example: Bigger Clock, Icons, Maybe a pointless button, (everything else). RULES: Put some effort into the picture. Don't make it sloppy. (We dont...

1 Day Ago
by Hugo Strange Go to last post
47 1,068
Art

Winner x 25

Creative Drawings that don't deserve a thread V3 ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

This is where the paint goes. Constructive criticism and lots of content is encouraged. Have a ton of awesome stuff from V2 (there's much more, give it a look!)

2 Days Ago
by Stonecycle Go to last post
301 18,772
Help

Coding a game, in need of a pixel artist

Hey everyone. I'm currently coding my game and I am in a need of a person capable of drawing pixel art and animation. The game itself is a 2D sandbox game with a lot of RPG elements. (basically my dream sandbox game) I am currently almost 3 months in...

2 Days Ago
by Alvvaru Go to last post
7 274
Art

Draw a thing with your eyes open, then the same thing with them closed! This thread has images

Title is pretty descriptive. Just draw anything you want with your eyes open, then draw the exact same thing with them closed. I'll do a thing when I can.

2 Days Ago
by Goldenrobo Go to last post
30 1,051
Science

[Serious] PANDEMIC This thread has images

A mysterious virus, MA19, killed a good part of humanity. Your objective is the fight the virus. Most of the nations has been destroyed, now the organizations persists. Rules: 1. Do not invent vaccines that can cure you within 2 minutes and revive...

5 Days Ago
by 101 Go to last post
11 456
Art

Let's Make World War 3 This thread has images

I've wanted to start one of these for awhile, And i just thought this would be fun, Seeing how people turn this little wasteland into a war. If you don't know how this works, Take the picture add something, List your changes, And don't save as...

jjbob1234 1 reading
5 Days Ago
by 101 Go to last post
15 616
games

[Serious] World War Game ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last ) This thread has images

You're taking the reigns of a fledgling nation with modern technology. What does the future hold in store? Only time will tell. Rules: -Declare before you post! -Be reasonable, you cannot spawn 1,000,000 soldiers out of nowhere with 2 cities...

5 Days Ago
by RockmanYoshi Go to last post
371 6,239
Art

Make a SuperGun! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

I always enjoyed these threads a while ago, and I thought I might start another one just for the hell of it. What you do is pretty much add parts to the gun in the previous picture. The part could be anything your mind can imagine. RULES: Put...

1 Week Ago
by Hugo Strange Go to last post
588 36,801
Love

[Interactive] War of the Something 2 This thread has images

Electric bogalooooooo

2 Weeks Ago
by Xxa Go to last post
13 429
games

Semi-serious game: Start a nation and take over the world! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 20 21 22 23 Last ) This thread has images

#1 Okay so you start out with one capital, one other city, one military place and one economy place. #2 Each round you get a choice: expand land reasonably, build a new city/military/economy place or travel by sea. You can capture capitals but you can't...

2 Weeks Ago
by Datzy Go to last post
919 15,703
games

Stranded on a planet, mega interactive! This thread has images

You are stranded on a planet with only a box in front of you and the space suit you are standing in, what do you do?

2 Weeks Ago
by Xxa Go to last post
38 1,172
Art

Drawing RP ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome friends, to the fantastical world of drawing rp! This thread will work similarly to the old ms paint chatroom threads but will be a little more story centric. Essentially what you will be doing is creating a character, responding to other...

2 Weeks Ago
by Stonecycle Go to last post
511 29,535
Science

Create a Planet and Invade Others - v. 2K14 ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

"A galaxy. A galaxy at war. Ever since the dawn of time, civilizations have been rising from their muddy tombs, and reaching to the stars. Each glimpse towards the night sky reveals previously hidden alien worlds, sprawling with life. With the power to...

3 Weeks Ago
by ccib00 Go to last post
63 1,720
Stupid

[INTERACTIVE] I never asked for this This thread has images

Uh, hello. Facepunchees, I am here to present you my shitty interactive. I started this because I draw like a moron and by trying to draw a lot of shit over an unstated course of time is meant to help me get better. http://i.imgur.com/6QCgqtN.jpg So...

4 Weeks Ago
by Pookaball Go to last post
4 252
Art

The Last Ship [Interactive] This thread has images

Summary: This interactive will be loosely based off the novel "The Last Ship" and the TV series "The Last Ship" but in which the players will collectively decide the actions of the ship, the crew and how they survive. The story revolves around a single...

4 Weeks Ago
by Alvvaru Go to last post
21 561
POST YOUR

The Make A Pokemon Game This thread has images

Pretty straight forward, I'll count the tutorial image as my first.

17th July 2014
by Dawcio510 Go to last post
5 338
NSFW

NSFW: How do you pee? ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

What do you look like while you are taking a piss? some submissions

15th July 2014
by docdo1 Go to last post
99 9,727
Lua scripting

I DREW THAT CAT IN MS PAINT PALS This thread has images

DO I WIN AT LIFE?!?

12th July 2014
by Adam.GameDev Go to last post
3 285
Help

Make icons bigger better please

I am on a desperate man-hunt for some media control icons that have out and pushed in images. I tried making my own and they turned out terrible: http://i.imgur.com/wblwGfl.png I found these which are perfect but they look like ass if they are made...

11th July 2014
by Declivity Go to last post
3 219
Stupid

Make weird weapons! This thread has images

The game here is to make weapons. Weird ones. This could mean regular guns modified to craziness, whole new ideas for weapons that seem awesome but impractical, or just spew out something that looks like you can grab it somewhere, point/swing it at...

11th July 2014
by Zakkin Go to last post
6 464
Art

NOVA This thread has images

THE NOVANET HAS INDICATED A REQUIRED USE OF FORCE ON A BORDER PLANET. YOU HAVE BEEN SENT TO PACIFY ANY THREAT TO NOVANET. PLEASE INDICATE YOUR GENE SEQUENCE. Please include a reason with your suggestion. The suggestion with the reason I like most...

11th July 2014
by Telepethi Go to last post
6 270
games

The MsPainter (Adventure) ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Your name is john, Your 19 And live in your mothers basement, You just invested your money in a old windows xp laptop, You remember you used to be quite the painter, So the first thing you do is open Ms paint and draw, But what to draw...?

9th July 2014
by OverSane Go to last post
46 920
games

Roast [INTERACTIVE] This thread has images

Day 1 The year is 2020. The world has finally gone to shit. The Earth's oil supply has completely drained and the last of the fresh water is running low. A group of four, Aaron, Kevin, Kyle and Mike are held up in an abandoned house. They have enough...

9th July 2014
8 340
Politics

Generic Interactive Story Thread #3891 This thread has images

(I'm using a mouse because only pros use them to draw.) Let's cut thing's short, you're Jesus. Now as Jesus, so see a homeless man on a park bench. What are you gonna do Hesus?

9th July 2014
by ProfHappycat7 Go to last post
8 235
Love

i made this This thread has images

i made this in ~2min what do you think

7th July 2014
by pod Go to last post
10 426
Xbox360

[INTERACTIVE] You own a castle This thread has images

You get a letter from your grandpa stating you own a castle what do you do.

2nd July 2014
by I AM THE LAW Go to last post
21 551
Politics

[Interactive] War of the something ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

Heysup bros, do you have a total boner for huge futuristic wars? Holy shit! You're at the right interactive! I'll try to update as much as possible and I apologize for the CS6, but my tablet hates MSPaint for some reason, but first: Time to pick your...

30th June 2014
by wewt! Go to last post
160 5,948
games

[PW] The Battlefield This thread has images

Yeah, that's another of those Ending-After-Few-Pages-Pixel-Fights-With-No-Fucking-Action. Even if so then I made another one of those threads, to the collection. I bet everyone knows the rules. You have to declare to make turn, 2 hours max, edcedera...

27th June 2014
by QuickShot Go to last post
17 437
games

Playing God [Interactive] ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

You are king of this shitty empty void, Your brother "Lucy" made it for you, You're trying to think about what to make first... You have infinite space to do what ever you want... Perhaps we should start with some stars? Or maybe a planet?......

27th June 2014
by Zombie_2371 Go to last post
50 894
Love
19th June 2014
by Labkitty Go to last post
12 823
games

PW "techno-pirate lair" ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

Declare before posting a turn. Attempt to make good looking sprites. It's fine if you're new, experience is the best way to learn. Scale your units accordingly. The average height of a human in PW is about 25 pixels. This can vary of course. You can...

17th June 2014
by regalis Go to last post
242 4,226
Art

[Interactive] I have no idea what to call this This thread has images

My first interactive! I'll try to keep this updated but it may be hard because I'm on vacation. You wake up. "Ugh... what the... hell is going on?"

13th June 2014
9 553
Art

Let's build a 2D city ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Hey! I want to make my own let's make a... so I made let's build a 2D city. Also if you want to edit something be for someone you can reserve it by posting 'Reserved' and then later editing it to have your picture. Start Picture: Now continue...

5th June 2014
by Aleks6010 Go to last post
117 3,323
games

The Ultimate Retard Community Adventure Interactive! This thread has images

Hello, I am kingjulien22 and i am returning with yet another interactive. They stick to me like butter. So, this time i decided to do this community interactive. It's gunna be fun. Also i draw kinda crappy, but bear with me! So,let's begin! .......

29th May 2014
by Larry'sNod Go to last post
36 616
games

Telephone game v2 This thread has images

I cant remember what the old thread was called, so this may or may not be v2 of that thread. Anyways, basically just draw what the user above you drew. Don't worry about it looking perfect, but also don't just work on something for like a minute and...

23rd May 2014
by Radaghast Go to last post
22 1,163
Politics

American War Game thing ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

Its the turn of the 20th century and the Americas are lowly populated by unrecognized tribes and groups of settlers. Now the first few nations begin the rise. RULES Declare before you post!!! Be reasonable, you cannot spawn 1000000 soldiers out of...

14th May 2014
by AHappyElite Go to last post
444 11,356
games

[Picture War] - Deserts are mainstream! ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Hello. I want to start a sandbox Picture War. If you aren't familiar with this, it's just a "post your turn" image game. You can do anything here, though: ranging from killing people to death to running them over with a spaceship or drilling out the...

13th May 2014
by Pookaball Go to last post
107 1,941