Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Music

Agree x 39

Music Section Rules Overhaul [v. Appeal To The Mob]

Rules: · Threads about bands should have a lot of content. · Before you make a thread, use search and check if there is already a similar thread. · Don't make a thread to talk about a song if there is already a thread for the artist. · If you don't...

9th January 2010
by Perfumly Go to last post
0 7,947
Photos

Last.FM Libraries V4 - Your bibliothèque is looking suave. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 65 66 67 68 Last ) This thread has images

much love to GranPC for extracting this. HOW TO BEGIN YOUR LAST.FM JOURNEY tips: The last.fm database isn't built by the people who work there, it's built by YOU. If you see a few album covers missing, help out by uploading them and voting good...

AK'z1 reading
19 Minutes Ago
by Mio Akiyama Go to last post
2,718 56,786
Gross

The Metal Megathread Vol. 4 - Blacker than the blackest black times INFINITY! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 33 34 35 36 Last ) This thread has images

HEAVY METAL - POST AND SHARE YOUR STORIES, GIGS AND THE METAL MUSIC. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsJO2gQ5E5Q http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYwWwKV1JCE LINKS:

44 Minutes Ago
by Yumyumbublegum Go to last post
1,433 32,856
Science

Guitar Discussion V10 - February 2013 edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 95 96 97 98 Last ) This thread has images

Guitar, bass and everything related discussion goes here. Getting a new amp next week, I've got $1000 as a limit, suggestions? Leaning towards something Orange or Vox.

Pat.Lithium4 reading
2 Hours Ago
by cpt.armadillo Go to last post
3,898 81,028
Music

What are you listening to? (v2) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 116 117 118 119 Last ) This thread has images

I noticed the previous thread had been locked, so here's a new one. Also I didn't know what version to put, so I just named it v2 after the previous thread. But just like last time, post what you're listening to. It's fairly self-explanatory. I'm...

3 Hours Ago
by kaden9596 Go to last post
4,721 57,718
Music

General Electronic Music Thread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 34 35 36 37 Last ) This thread has images

Post cool electronic music here that doesn't fall into any of the other threads in the section. So no dubstep, drum & bass, Daft Punk, etc. keep em coming lads.

4 Hours Ago
by .Lain Go to last post
1,440 30,204
Music

Official Hip-Hop/Rap Thread V3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 42 43 44 45 Last ) This thread has images

Talk about hip-hop and rap here! heres some music

6 Hours Ago
by Suttles Go to last post
1,774 39,549
Music

Rate song posted above - 2013 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 27 28 29 30 Last ) This thread has images

new thread since old one closed due to 1000 posts in it. Rate the song above yours on a scale of 1-10, give a reason why you rated it that way if you want.

8 Hours Ago
by JoonazL Go to last post
1,180 18,892
Art

Vinyl Thread 2013 - "I queued up for 6 hours on record store day and all I got was this lousy £150 box set" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 24 25 26 27 Last ) This thread has images

The last thread closed for reasons unknown (Garry!) so here shall the discussion continue. I recently received my Los Campesinos! Heat Rash back issues. So now I finally have physical copies of songs I've had on my computer for years (even if the first...

9 Hours Ago
by UnidentifiedFlyingTard Go to last post
1,040 22,780
News

2014: New Music/News/othershizzle ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

will it be better than 2013? who knows m8 snippet of d'angelo's studio sessions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj0ifXB-qUg this has been in the works for 14 years... But a 5 second clip is just teasing. :( James Vincent McMorrow - Post...

9 Hours Ago
by kitteh-nator Go to last post
206 4,253
Love

Music Chat Thread V. No Cuberbullying pls ( 2 3 4 5 .. 271 272 273 274 Last ) This thread has images

discuss things that are music that are not actually music but still belong in this section be nice to your friends they are important and special and you should love them all! thread music:

12 Hours Ago
by OctopusGuy Go to last post
10,946 148,717
Art

Intelligent Dance Music Thread V1 This thread has images

Wanted to make this thread for a long time. Intelligent Dance music, or IDM for short, was founded by acts from labels such as Warp Records, Rephlex Records and Ninja Tune Records. It is beat heavy, electronic music made to listen to instead of just dance...

1 Day Ago
by OHNOES Go to last post
18 404
YouTUBE

Heartache Songs ( 2 Last )

I'm not here for sympathy, but my girlfriend of 4 years left me a few days ago and a piece of me died. I just want to listen to some good sappy songs and waller in my own self pity. So post your favorite sappy love songs!! I'll start, you continue.

1 Day Ago
by Jacam12SUX Go to last post
50 1,594
Rant

Agree x 21

Pet Peeves in the music world ( 2 3 4 5 .. 18 19 20 21 Last ) This thread has images

Because complaining makes you feel good. I can't stand it when groups have like, 20 minutes of silence after the last song so they can have a bonus song. Can't you just make it so it's just an unlisted track or something? Nirvana, you ruined a perfect...

1 Day Ago
by ejonkou Go to last post
827 15,423
News

Rate The Last Album You Heard ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

You know the drill, post some short (or long) reviews of albums you recently listened to. And rate them. Duh.

1 Day Ago
by AK'z Go to last post
248 8,858
Art

Punk Thread v2 (No Pop Allowed NO FUN ALLOWED) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

A brief history of punk by vedicardi 1930-1963: "GARAGE ROCK" punk, like every other derivative of rock music, can be sourced back to RnB greats like Fats Domino and Chuck Berry, and further to blues musicians of the 30s. For the sake of time, I'll...

1 Day Ago
by OctopusGuy Go to last post
451 9,760
Repeat

Drum & Bass V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 26 27 28 29 Last ) This thread has images

This is what DnB sounds like.

1 Day Ago
by SouthParkMGT Go to last post
1,133 40,205
Rant

Pictures of Music Section Regulars v3 - pics with band members edition ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

you know the deal post pictures of yourself for us to judge you *rules: -mirror pics ARE ALLOWED (im bringing them back) -must be you (remember the guy who said he was gerard way) screaming guy from chelsea grin

3 Days Ago
by WeekendWarrior Go to last post
178 4,478
Love

Daft Punk Megathread v3 - IS THIS LEAK REAL?!?!?! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 22 23 24 25 Last ) This thread has images

Post and discuss Daft Punk and related acts. Daft Punk are a French electronic music duo made up of Thomas Bangalter & Guy-Manuel De Homem-Christo. They have been active since 1993 and have released 3 studio albums, 2 live albums, 1 greatest...

4 Days Ago
by Slowbro Go to last post
996 29,424
Release
4 Days Ago
by lordrushx1 Go to last post
0 52
QUESTION

Is Happy Hardcore big where you are?

Welp, as the title suggests, is Happy Hardcore big where you live? I live in Florida, so not many people are into Happy Hardcore. I got into it from "New Kids". I forgot how I got into "New Kids". It's a funny show. This is also my first thread, so that's...

4 Days Ago
by ashrobhoy Go to last post
4 243
YouTUBE

PARTY FKN NEXT DOOR

This guys 20 years old maynee! He is going to big in the next few years!!

5 Days Ago
by Hakita Go to last post
1 77
Music

Recording methods

A tad new here and I thought this would be a good place for me to start. I know there are people with high end equipment and some with conservative equipment, but I'm not particularly experienced when it comes to recording soundtracks. So, I want to hear...

5 Days Ago
by Rainboo Go to last post
2 128
Steam

Night Music ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

I'm digging these lists too: http://rateyourmusic.com/list/KisaragiChihaya/nachtmusik/ http://rateyourmusic.com/list/TheUglyTuna/late_night/ Post some of yours. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIGEWxK6EQY

6 Days Ago
by Genericenemy Go to last post
86 2,912
Music

Pink Floyd (and solo albums) V4 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

Pink Floyd Formed official in 1965 as "The Pink Floyd Sound", Pink Floyd have a massive career, spanning from their debut singles in 1967, to the showstopping final tours in 1994, and a tearful reunion on the set of Live 8, they are most well...

1 Week Ago
by Rapist Go to last post
495 10,908
Music

Confused about electronic track's genre? Ask here!

Title pretty much says it all. Providing any help in genre identifying (electronic music only). Tips and explanations of difference between genres, similar tracks/artists search - anything you want. Ask away. Note: I'm in this business since 2005, just...

1 Week Ago
by Humin Go to last post
37 806
POST YOUR

The "Recommend an Album" Thread ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

Because I'm stealing all of Akayz's threads. http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/58699695/Symphonic+Suite+AKIRA+geinou+yamashirogumi++symphoni.jpg One of the most original soundtrack's I've ever heard. It tries something different and really...

1 Week Ago
by Herr Sven Go to last post
209 7,701
Love

Breakcore V1 - Gives Me Wood ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Breakcore is a style of electronic dance music largely influenced by hardcore techno, drum and bass, digital hardcore and industrial music that is characterized by its use of heavy kick drums, breaks and a wide palette of sampling sources, played at high...

1 Week Ago
by ThePanther Go to last post
42 1,400
Music

OFWGKTA V2: Wolf releasing 4/2/2013 get hyped ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All aka OFWGKTA is a hip hop collective from Los Angeles, California Links: OF Official Website - http://oddfuture.com OF Tumblr - http://golfwang.tumblr.com Where to preorder the physical version of WOLF and...

1 Week Ago
by Swiket Go to last post
448 11,760
Music

Guided by Voices general This thread has images

Guided by Voices general thread. Required Reading: GbV Wikipedia Page -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guided_by_Voices GbV Site -- http://www.gbv.com/ Required Listening -- All or most albums released through their original run (1980s to 2000s)

1 Week Ago
by Slowbro Go to last post
6 122
Art

The Jazz Thread ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Jazz is a musical style that originally came from ragtime, with swing being its first iteration, popularized by artists like Billie Holiday and Louis Armstrong. While it originally proliferated in the south among African American communities, it truly...

1 Week Ago
by AK'z Go to last post
130 4,901
Music

I am Airstryke!

Hey guys, this is Airstryke, and I am new to producing. I just started off with my first selfmade track! I'd like to get some advice, hints and comments on this track. Please listen to it! Thanks! ...

3 Weeks Ago
by Airstryke Go to last post
0 139
Music

Beastie Boys

Talk about the Beasties and their music. R.I.P Adam Yauch (MCA) August 5, 1964 – May 4, 2012

3 Weeks Ago
by a dumb bear Go to last post
16 561
Music

Kpop/Jpop/Cpop Megathread v.Fantastic baby ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Some users requested me to make it About them K-pop C-pop

3 Weeks Ago
by pyschomc Go to last post
123 4,290
Music

Nine Inch Nails ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

RECENT NEWS: NEW ALBUM 'HESITATION MARKS' WILL BE RELEASED ON SEPTEMBER THIRD 2013

4 Weeks Ago
by BlackRainbow Go to last post
127 4,043
Music

Working on a Mix of Rap and Classical, Rate ?

https://soundcloud.com/shaliek/clair-de-soulja-the-re-up Please tell me what you think. Please, enjoy

4 Weeks Ago
by 12Y/OGIRL Go to last post
0 173
Music

Emo Music (Be tr00 or die) ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

Thread related to most things emo. Emo is a subgenre of rock/punk music, with a more emotional and melodic approach to the music than then 'main' genres. It was originally known as emotional hardcore, or emocore in short. The genre came into existence...

4 Weeks Ago
by Jacam12SUX Go to last post
180 5,716
Music

Rate my music This thread has images

Rate my music library and then post a screenshot of yours and someone will rate yours and so on. Go!

12th March 2014
by hugarh Go to last post
15 310
Music

Soundcloud members?

What are some good soundcloud members to follow? I am most interested in rap similar to Odd Future, but willing to listen to all suggestions.

10th March 2014
by Blanketspace Go to last post
4 219
Music

Mixtape Cover This thread has images

I'm working on a mixtape with beats and lyrics made by me or another person's beats and I decided to work on the album cover for a little..how is it? Anything you think I should add?

9th March 2014
by GhostProject Go to last post
8 263
Politics

Hidden Jems thread. Post obscure music that's really really good (watch this thread devolve into a hipster circle jerk)

post music you find that's really really really well done but has like only 40k views on YouTube or something similar to that (the actual song starts at around a minute into the video)

8th March 2014
by Medevila Go to last post
39 1,089