Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Music

Agree x 39

Music Section Rules Overhaul [v. Appeal To The Mob]

Rules: · Threads about bands should have a lot of content. · Before you make a thread, use search and check if there is already a similar thread. · Don't make a thread to talk about a song if there is already a thread for the artist. · If you don't...

9th January 2010
by Perfumly Go to last post
0 8,364
Gross

The Metal Megathread Vol. 4 - Blacker than the blackest black times INFINITY! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 49 50 51 52 Last ) This thread has images

HEAVY METAL - POST AND SHARE YOUR STORIES, GIGS AND THE METAL MUSIC. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsJO2gQ5E5Q http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYwWwKV1JCE LINKS:

Canned Induvidual5 reading
8 Minutes Ago
by Kyle v2 Go to last post
2,045 47,074
Music

General Electronic Music Thread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 41 42 43 44 Last ) This thread has images

Post cool electronic music here that doesn't fall into any of the other threads in the section. So no dubstep, drum & bass, Daft Punk, etc. keep em coming lads.

TippZ1 reading
1 Hour Ago
by Amiga OS Go to last post
1,756 38,470
Music

What are you listening to? (v2) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 163 164 165 166 Last ) This thread has images

I noticed the previous thread had been locked, so here's a new one. Also I didn't know what version to put, so I just named it v2 after the previous thread. But just like last time, post what you're listening to. It's fairly self-explanatory. I'm...

Sourcegamer84 reading
6 Hours Ago
by Joscpe Go to last post
6,634 78,881
Love

Music Chat Thread V. No Cuberbullying pls ( 2 3 4 5 .. 362 363 364 365 Last ) This thread has images

discuss things that are music that are not actually music but still belong in this section be nice to your friends they are important and special and you should love them all! thread music:

10 Hours Ago
by Psycho9182 Go to last post
14,575 203,270
Science

Guitar Discussion V10 - February 2013 edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 139 140 141 142 Last ) This thread has images

Guitar, bass and everything related discussion goes here. Getting a new amp next week, I've got $1000 as a limit, suggestions? Leaning towards something Orange or Vox.

10 Hours Ago
by DarklytheGreat Go to last post
5,648 118,498
Rant

Winner x 24

Death Grips (It Goes It Goes It Goes It Goes....GUILLLOTIIIIINE.....Yahhh) :}#'[&¬'/~ ( 2 3 4 5 .. 21 22 23 24 Last ) This thread has images

This is a new up and coming hip hop group. Right now it's a bit in the obscure age, but goddamn is this some crazy shit. First mixtape called "Exmilitary" is free: http://thirdworlds.net/files/Death Grips - Exmilitary.zip Get it if you dare. :smug:...

AK'z1 reading
10 Hours Ago
by Mister_Jack Go to last post
940 48,280
News

2014: New Music/News/othershizzle ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

will it be better than 2013? who knows m8 snippet of d'angelo's studio sessions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj0ifXB-qUg this has been in the works for 14 years... But a 5 second clip is just teasing. :( James Vincent McMorrow - Post...

19 Hours Ago
by AK'z Go to last post
283 7,502
Photos

Last.FM Libraries V4 - Your bibliothèque is looking suave. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 86 87 88 89 Last ) This thread has images

much love to GranPC for extracting this. HOW TO BEGIN YOUR LAST.FM JOURNEY tips: The last.fm database isn't built by the people who work there, it's built by YOU. If you see a few album covers missing, help out by uploading them and voting good...

20 Hours Ago
by Hakita Go to last post
3,521 82,766
Music

OFWGKTA V2: Wolf releasing 4/2/2013 get hyped ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All aka OFWGKTA is a hip hop collective from Los Angeles, California Links: OF Official Website - http://oddfuture.com OF Tumblr - http://golfwang.tumblr.com Where to preorder the physical version of WOLF and...

1 Day Ago
by Shark Cat Go to last post
464 13,470
Music

Rate song posted above - 2013 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 36 37 38 39 Last ) This thread has images

new thread since old one closed due to 1000 posts in it. Rate the song above yours on a scale of 1-10, give a reason why you rated it that way if you want.

SlappyBag1 reading
2 Days Ago
by Pasalaqcua Go to last post
1,534 25,188
Art

Vinyl Thread 2013 - "I queued up for 6 hours on record store day and all I got was this lousy £150 box set" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 25 26 27 28 Last ) This thread has images

The last thread closed for reasons unknown (Garry!) so here shall the discussion continue. I recently received my Los Campesinos! Heat Rash back issues. So now I finally have physical copies of songs I've had on my computer for years (even if the first...

CoolCorky1 reading
2 Days Ago
by cheesecurls Go to last post
1,104 27,553
Repeat

Drum & Bass V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 27 28 29 30 Last ) This thread has images

This is what DnB sounds like.

2 Days Ago
by Lukeo Go to last post
1,197 44,721
Music

Official Hip-Hop/Rap Thread V3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 55 56 57 58 Last ) This thread has images

Talk about hip-hop and rap here! heres some music

3 Days Ago
by Uzbekistan Go to last post
2,300 51,589
Music

Kpop/Jpop/Cpop Megathread v.Fantastic baby ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

Some users requested me to make it About them K-pop C-pop

3 Days Ago
by Bbls Go to last post
262 6,910
Music

Pink Floyd (and solo albums) V4 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

Pink Floyd Formed official in 1965 as "The Pink Floyd Sound", Pink Floyd have a massive career, spanning from their debut singles in 1967, to the showstopping final tours in 1994, and a tearful reunion on the set of Live 8, they are most well...

4 Days Ago
by Sungrazer Go to last post
577 13,803
Art

Punk Thread v2 (No Pop Allowed NO FUN ALLOWED) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

A brief history of punk by vedicardi 1930-1963: "GARAGE ROCK" punk, like every other derivative of rock music, can be sourced back to RnB greats like Fats Domino and Chuck Berry, and further to blues musicians of the 30s. For the sake of time, I'll...

5 Days Ago
by soccerskyman Go to last post
480 11,418
Repeat
5 Days Ago
by Mr._N Go to last post
227 5,308
Love

The Beatles v3: Jammed Lemons Are My Favorite Fruit ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

The Members: John Lennon: October 9, 1940 - December 8, 1980 Paul McCartney:

6 Days Ago
by Mio Akiyama Go to last post
512 21,225
Rant

Brand New thread V1- What do you mean I'm depressed? ( 2 Last )

Hello Facepunch, lets talk about one of my favorite bands. Pulled from Wikipedia. Brand New is an alternative rock band from Long Island, New York. Formed in 2000, the band currently consists of vocalist/guitarist/lyricist Jesse Lacey,...

6 Days Ago
by T-Bag-T Go to last post
42 1,233
POST YOUR

Bandcamp Free Downloads This thread has images

I've seen threads for free bandcamp downloads on a few other music forums I lurk so I think starting one here would be cool. Bandcamp is big right now and it's a really useful way to discover under the radar artists. There is a lot of quality music for...

1 Week Ago
by Deri102 Go to last post
24 924
Music

BONES

That 1992 shit

1 Week Ago
by OctopusGuy Go to last post
3 164
Release

6BLOCC Live at Sublimate

We throw a monthly club night in Portland, OR. We had 6BLOCC up last month and recorded his set and I thought you guys might dig it. http://soundcloud.com/sublimaterecords/6blocc-live-sublimate-sept-2014 Enjoy! http://www.sublimaterecords.com if...

2 Weeks Ago
by KmartSqrl Go to last post
0 92
YouTUBE

"For Those Times" song (Anyone have some pointers?)

Hey, this is the first song I've ever made. So I was wondering if anyone music producing people out there have any pointers for the song that could help me get better in the future? Also I can see people thinking I'm advertising or something, but...

3 Weeks Ago
by Colin788 Go to last post
0 129
Music

Could anyone identify this song? (Shazam failed me)

It's from a mod for Farming Simulator and it's kinda stuck in my head, i wanna get a higher quality version heh 25th September 2014 Nevermind i found it, not that the quality was better though.

3 Weeks Ago
by Sn0peK Go to last post
1 171
Music

Swans ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

It is really hard to pin one genre to Swans. They've done a ton of genres including post-punk, no wave, experimental rock, noise rock, industrial, gothic rock, art rock, post-rock, and neofolk. Honestly the only thing you can really group together about...

3 Weeks Ago
by matt000024 Go to last post
49 1,166
Music

Pierce The Veil V1 - AKA "Your ether gonna love it or absolutely hate it." This thread has images

Directly from the Wiki Pierce the Veil is an American post-hardcore band from San Diego, California. Formed in 2007, the group was founded by brothers Vic and Mike Fuentes after the disbandment of the group Before Today (formerly Early Times), which...

3 Weeks Ago
by nickster50 Go to last post
3 218
Art

The Jazz Thread ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Jazz is a musical style that originally came from ragtime, with swing being its first iteration, popularized by artists like Billie Holiday and Louis Armstrong. While it originally proliferated in the south among African American communities, it truly...

4 Weeks Ago
by Tr4gic4ffair Go to last post
136 5,479
POST YOUR

The "Recommend an Album" Thread ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

Because I'm stealing all of Akayz's threads. http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/58699695/Symphonic+Suite+AKIRA+geinou+yamashirogumi++symphoni.jpg One of the most original soundtrack's I've ever heard. It tries something different and really...

4 Weeks Ago
by Hakita Go to last post
224 9,962
POST YOUR

Favorite live performances?

I can't decide between these two; they're both really great.

4 Weeks Ago
by Lu-Cuss Go to last post
14 507
Music

Diggin' In The Carts - Documentary about Japanese video game music

Red Bull Music Academy are currently releasing episodes of a documentary that looks at video game music in Japan, featuring a whole lot of interviews with Japanese composers and musicians along with contemporary musicians like Flying Lotus, Anamanaguchi,...

4 Weeks Ago
by Kingfisher Go to last post
0 120
Help

Stoners, Doom Metal fans and all musicians! FUZZ PEDAL? This thread has images

Heyo, been trying to look for a new fuzz pedal, what do you use? What's your favorite? I'm looking for an Electric Wizard/Monolord/Sleep kinda tone. Heavy, lotsa gain but with some good mids too I of course have a Big Muff in mind.. But I've...

4 Weeks Ago
by Lu-Cuss Go to last post
9 561
Music

Northsound: Storm Swept (Thunderstorm Ambient + Music)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3z3sDRZpuw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCquJxgL3KM For your listening pleasure, recorded off a tape cassette. (The Missionary Lake track is my favourite) I couldn't find any digital copies of it anywhere, so I...

4 Weeks Ago
by Daemon White Go to last post
0 171
Music

Drill Music

Drill music is not only gangster rap, it's gangster rap that's much worse than gangster rap. Centered around the extremely baffling murder rates in Chicago, now known lovingly as "Chiraq" due to there being more murders in Chigago than in Iraq in the...

4 Weeks Ago
by Pops Go to last post
3 305
QUESTION
4 Weeks Ago
by cr2142 Go to last post
8 314
Request

Voice actor needed

Hey guys, I'm looking for a voice actor to read a short script (like 10 pages) for a wedding proposal video. I'm looking for a male voice to read through the story. Want a mature male voice preferably. Want to shell out about $50 for the right voice....

4 Weeks Ago
by CocoJay Go to last post
4 239
Music

(Jazz) Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett - Nature Boy

Really great. The flute is beautiful, Tony sounds great and Gaga sounds like an angel. Your thoughts?

4 Weeks Ago
by CrimsonChin Go to last post
0 132
Music

I want to listen to jazz too!

So theres this video And i'm wondering what the name of the jazz track is called. Noone seems to know what it is, and the credits don't say anything about it.

AGS
15th September 2014
by AGS Go to last post
3 181
Music

Rock Music Fan

I'm a pretty big rock music fan and I would love to have a chat room on my music website so I can discover new bands that are less well known. Can anyone recommend a good chat room that is similar to Rumbletalk or C-box?

15th September 2014
by AceJ Go to last post
2 392
Music

Cassette Store Day 2014 is coming! - 9/27/14 This thread has images

^Click! On September 27th, records stores all across the US and EU/UK are participating in this event. Many places will be pushing out exclusives, shows, and discounts, so I highly recommend you guys check it out. For those of you that don't know, a...

12th September 2014
by MachiniOs Go to last post
1 191
Music

Emo Music (Be tr00 or die) ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

Thread related to most things emo. Emo is a subgenre of rock/punk music, with a more emotional and melodic approach to the music than then 'main' genres. It was originally known as emotional hardcore, or emocore in short. The genre came into existence...

12th September 2014
by OctopusGuy Go to last post
188 6,677