Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Music

Agree x 39

Music Section Rules Overhaul [v. Appeal To The Mob]

Rules: · Threads about bands should have a lot of content. · Before you make a thread, use search and check if there is already a similar thread. · Don't make a thread to talk about a song if there is already a thread for the artist. · If you don't...

9th January 2010
by Perfumly Go to last post
0 8,240
Music

Official Hip-Hop/Rap Thread V3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 52 53 54 55 Last ) This thread has images

Talk about hip-hop and rap here! heres some music

TomZa1 reading
10 Minutes Ago
by junker154 Go to last post
2,176 48,243
Love

Music Chat Thread V. No Cuberbullying pls ( 2 3 4 5 .. 338 339 340 341 Last ) This thread has images

discuss things that are music that are not actually music but still belong in this section be nice to your friends they are important and special and you should love them all! thread music:

kitteh-nator5 reading
49 Minutes Ago
by JtRtheRiPPeR Go to last post
13,628 188,057
Music

Emo Music (Be tr00 or die) ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

Thread related to most things emo. Emo is a subgenre of rock/punk music, with a more emotional and melodic approach to the music than then 'main' genres. It was originally known as emotional hardcore, or emocore in short. The genre came into existence...

4 Hours Ago
by Monkeytracks Go to last post
182 6,288
Gross

The Metal Megathread Vol. 4 - Blacker than the blackest black times INFINITY! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 45 46 47 48 Last ) This thread has images

HEAVY METAL - POST AND SHARE YOUR STORIES, GIGS AND THE METAL MUSIC. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsJO2gQ5E5Q http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYwWwKV1JCE LINKS:

5 Hours Ago
by DesumThePanda Go to last post
1,886 42,785
Science

Guitar Discussion V10 - February 2013 edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 129 130 131 132 Last ) This thread has images

Guitar, bass and everything related discussion goes here. Getting a new amp next week, I've got $1000 as a limit, suggestions? Leaning towards something Orange or Vox.

Pat.Lithium1 reading
5 Hours Ago
by absinthe Go to last post
5,256 108,328
Music

Kpop/Jpop/Cpop Megathread v.Fantastic baby ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

Some users requested me to make it About them K-pop C-pop

6 Hours Ago
by SIRIUS Go to last post
234 6,118
Music

What are you listening to? (v2) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 153 154 155 156 Last ) This thread has images

I noticed the previous thread had been locked, so here's a new one. Also I didn't know what version to put, so I just named it v2 after the previous thread. But just like last time, post what you're listening to. It's fairly self-explanatory. I'm...

7 Hours Ago
by FlamingBlizza Go to last post
6,217 73,049
Repeat

Drum & Bass V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 27 28 29 30 Last ) This thread has images

This is what DnB sounds like.

14 Hours Ago
by Lukeo Go to last post
1,176 43,348
Rant

Winner x 24

Death Grips (It Goes It Goes It Goes It Goes....GUILLLOTIIIIINE.....Yahhh) :}#'[&¬'/~ ( 2 3 4 5 .. 20 21 22 23 Last ) This thread has images

This is a new up and coming hip hop group. Right now it's a bit in the obscure age, but goddamn is this some crazy shit. First mixtape called "Exmilitary" is free: http://thirdworlds.net/files/Death Grips - Exmilitary.zip Get it if you dare. :smug:...

16 Hours Ago
by Uzbekistan Go to last post
917 45,905
Photos

Last.FM Libraries V4 - Your bibliothèque is looking suave. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 81 82 83 84 Last ) This thread has images

much love to GranPC for extracting this. HOW TO BEGIN YOUR LAST.FM JOURNEY tips: The last.fm database isn't built by the people who work there, it's built by YOU. If you see a few album covers missing, help out by uploading them and voting good...

19 Hours Ago
by mikeyt493 Go to last post
3,344 75,279
Science

Audiophiles help - I bought an old record/radio console and I have no idea what I'm doing

I bought a console from the 50s at the flea market. The guy told me the radio quit working last week for an unknown reason (I guessed it needed new tubes) and the record player needed a new cartridge. It was $35 so I decided to take a chance but when I...

1 Day Ago
by AK'z Go to last post
4 147
Music

General Electronic Music Thread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 40 41 42 43 Last ) This thread has images

Post cool electronic music here that doesn't fall into any of the other threads in the section. So no dubstep, drum & bass, Daft Punk, etc. keep em coming lads.

1 Day Ago
by Turbinator Go to last post
1,682 36,088
News

2014: New Music/News/othershizzle ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

will it be better than 2013? who knows m8 snippet of d'angelo's studio sessions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj0ifXB-qUg this has been in the works for 14 years... But a 5 second clip is just teasing. :( James Vincent McMorrow - Post...

1 Day Ago
by catpolice Go to last post
268 6,746
Love

best movie soundtracks This thread has images

schindler's list lad

barackobanana1 reading
1 Day Ago
by cardfan212 Go to last post
27 1,006
Music

Synthwave - all the fun of the '80s, without the hair ( 2 Last )

Yes, in the past few years the teenagers of the '80s have realised that they're rapidly approaching middle age, sparking the '80s revival in popular culture. Although the fashionistas have decided they'd much prefer to relive the '90s - because if they...

3 Days Ago
by InfectedPotato Go to last post
43 1,278
Music

Rate song posted above - 2013 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 35 36 37 38 Last ) This thread has images

new thread since old one closed due to 1000 posts in it. Rate the song above yours on a scale of 1-10, give a reason why you rated it that way if you want.

3 Days Ago
by acdc920605 Go to last post
1,496 23,998
Music

My dad's band

so my dad has this alternative rock kinda band called "giant teeth" that he's in with a couple of his pals as a fun little side project when he isn't doing architect stuff, he's on guitar and vocals i figured i'd post the EP they released today here to...

3 Days Ago
by Sir Whoopsalot Go to last post
1 107
POST YOUR

Favorite live performances?

I can't decide between these two; they're both really great.

3 Days Ago
by SirLemon Go to last post
13 362
Music

Pink Floyd (and solo albums) V4 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last ) This thread has images

Pink Floyd Formed official in 1965 as "The Pink Floyd Sound", Pink Floyd have a massive career, spanning from their debut singles in 1967, to the showstopping final tours in 1994, and a tearful reunion on the set of Live 8, they are most well...

3 Days Ago
by AK'z Go to last post
538 12,433
Music

Colaars [Indie Rock] This thread has images

Colaars - Wood Arsenal (EP, 2012): Artist: Colaars Album: Wood Arsenal Country: Ukraine, Kiev Genre: Indie Rock / Dance Rock / Math Rock Year: 2012 Tracks: 5 Quality: 320 kbps, MP3 Total Playing Time: 15:23:00 Size: 32,7 Mb

4 Days Ago
by Rayiner Go to last post
5 413
Art

Vinyl Thread 2013 - "I queued up for 6 hours on record store day and all I got was this lousy £150 box set" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 25 26 27 28 Last ) This thread has images

The last thread closed for reasons unknown (Garry!) so here shall the discussion continue. I recently received my Los Campesinos! Heat Rash back issues. So now I finally have physical copies of songs I've had on my computer for years (even if the first...

5 Days Ago
by Daddy_Waffle Go to last post
1,087 26,200
Music

My beatles remixes!

Sorry, I'm a bit new to these forums so i'm not sure if im breaking the rules if I post this thread. Sorry if I do. I have made some remixes for some beatles songs, stereo of course. I am just looking for some feedback. Here is a link to a .wav file I put...

6 Days Ago
by fox '09 Go to last post
1 146
Music

The SEACATS aka "just like weezer" This thread has images

hey boys listen up because i have the best sound waves that'll hit your ears, period. these boys right here are "The SEACATS" and i honestly love these boys. these boys have the catchiest shit check em out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2O3P0wHdOw ...

6 Days Ago
by DudeGuyKT Go to last post
30 1,178
POST YOUR

The "Recommend an Album" Thread ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

Because I'm stealing all of Akayz's threads. http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/58699695/Symphonic+Suite+AKIRA+geinou+yamashirogumi++symphoni.jpg One of the most original soundtrack's I've ever heard. It tries something different and really...

1 Week Ago
by Herr Sven Go to last post
223 9,438
Music

true that This thread has images

Anyone else listen to Michael Cera's album "true that" yet? It's different and definitely worth a listen. http://michaelceramusic.bandcamp.com/album/true-that

1 Week Ago
by IAreLegend Go to last post
3 185
Help

Good "road-music" for Planetside 2...

So, uh, hi; I'm new to this section, i apologize if this thread breaks the rules here or the like. Anyways, as the title implies i'm looking for good music for when playing Planetside 2, specifically good country-ish stuff that fits with the New...

1 Week Ago
by Pvt Anderson Go to last post
4 236
Help

Need help finding version of 'my generation'

I want to find out who sang the punk version of 'My generation' cover sung by a female vocalist It has been used in movies in fight scenes but I cant for the life of me figure out what film and I been searching for ages now, I need help figuring this...

1 Week Ago
by acdc920605 Go to last post
5 180
Music

Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga - Anything Goes

From their upcoming Jazz/Swing album Cheek to Cheek. Can't wait to hear the album.

2 Weeks Ago
by Flubadoo Go to last post
1 175
Art

Punk Thread v2 (No Pop Allowed NO FUN ALLOWED) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

A brief history of punk by vedicardi 1930-1963: "GARAGE ROCK" punk, like every other derivative of rock music, can be sourced back to RnB greats like Fats Domino and Chuck Berry, and further to blues musicians of the 30s. For the sake of time, I'll...

2 Weeks Ago
by soccerskyman Go to last post
474 10,954
Release
3 Weeks Ago
by vBatuhan Go to last post
3 272
YouTUBE

Reading Festival 2014 This thread has images

This is a thread for the annual music bash with an average of 90,000 fans showing up to Reading 2013. It is also said to be the oldest annual music festival which is still thriving, with dates preceding the likes of Woodstock and Glastonbury. The...

3 Weeks Ago
by KillerSlash Go to last post
3 158
Music

Drill Music

Drill music is not only gangster rap, it's gangster rap that's much worse than gangster rap. Centered around the extremely baffling murder rates in Chicago, now known lovingly as "Chiraq" due to there being more murders in Chigago than in Iraq in the...

3 Weeks Ago
by mzathemind Go to last post
0 153
Rant

Folk-Punk Thread v. Banjos n' Beer (Folk is fine too) This thread has images

The Punk thread was more for rock, so i made this thread for Folk and Folk-Punk. Thread for discussing and sharing Folk-Punk songs What is Folk-Punk? Notable Folk-Punk Artists and Groups Andrew Jackson Jihad

3 Weeks Ago
by Arc Nova Go to last post
16 412
Love

The Beatles v3: Jammed Lemons Are My Favorite Fruit ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

The Members: John Lennon: October 9, 1940 - December 8, 1980 Paul McCartney:

3 Weeks Ago
by SirLemon Go to last post
503 20,608
Help

need a casio ctk 710 driver for win8

there are obsolete versions, or i need a way to record my music

4 Weeks Ago
by lucarioaaron Go to last post
0 120
Music

Operation Space Opera - A recreation of Rivers Cuomo's "Songs From The Black Hole"

Wanted to post this without making a huge Weezer thread. Ah well. http://f0.bcbits.com/img/a0194376138_10.jpg Operation Space Opera is essentially a cover recreation of the album "Songs From The Black Hole". Songs from the Black Hole (SFTBH) is an...

4 Weeks Ago
by matt000024 Go to last post
18 791
Help

Stoners, Doom Metal fans and all musicians! FUZZ PEDAL? This thread has images

Heyo, been trying to look for a new fuzz pedal, what do you use? What's your favorite? I'm looking for an Electric Wizard/Monolord/Sleep kinda tone. Heavy, lotsa gain but with some good mids too I of course have a Big Muff in mind.. But I've...

4 Weeks Ago
by Olas Go to last post
6 339
Music

DJ Equipment Setup Request

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could give me a setup or advice for assembling my DJ equipment. I'm new to this shit, and I've never stepped outside music production. All help would be nice. Need advice on like turn tables, mixers,...

4 Weeks Ago
by Hamm0 Go to last post
10 233
News

bustinBytches new album Bytch Times This thread has images

hello guys. i see there is a no thread to this new album ?? what fk** man :pwn: anyways its is officiel!!! there new album by bustinBytches will be released to 8th august!!! and there well be a concert in reykjavik!!! oh my lord i am so excite to these...

28th July 2014
by Benata Go to last post
2 465
Help

Finding the name of this song from the 60's-70's

I'm trying to find the name of this song from either the 70's or 60's. It's pretty slow, it starts off with two guitar notes (just one string plucked individually) spaced from each other. With some mellow hi-hat in the background. That's about all I can...

27th July 2014
by massaki Go to last post
2 245