Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Politics

Dumb x 119

Screenshots Rules and Resources This thread has images

-Rules- 1: Give constructive criticism, don't say "You suck kill yourself with a rusty nail" 2: Put quality into your picture. If you say "I know it looks shitty...", then you should know that it doesn't belong. 3: Sex Poses no longer go here....

31st December 2012
by Starpluck Go to last post
3 19,228

The bored guy -Including parts- This thread has images

Its my first attempt at "comics" The bored guy -Part 01-

7th July 2009
by sonerin Go to last post
0 756
Photos

The "Offroad-Buggy" This thread has images

Hi Guys, my first thread in FP.com is the presentation of my "Offroad-Buggy". This is my first constraption i have used Hydraulic and Elastic. Look and See! The Off-Road Buggyy

7th July 2009
by BBOOBBYY! Go to last post
11 1,117
Photos
7th July 2009
by css_nerd Go to last post
9 1,025
Politics

A Friendly Sacrifice On the Rainy Street This thread has images

Original http://filesmelt.com/Imagehosting/pics/2b3fce105ed3fcd4358687a6ffbb8a19.jpg

7th July 2009
by Uberslug Go to last post
11 1,120
Art

Terrorist shot in throat. This thread has images

Poseing: Me Editing: Hunterdnrc

7th July 2009
by Fear57 Go to last post
13 1,243
Art

A Sound Of Ringing In Your Ears This thread has images

Might like it? Idk. XO I am aware his leg is going through the steering wheel .-.

7th July 2009
by SatansSin Go to last post
11 1,070
Stupid

A few Red people screwing about This thread has images

I'LL USE THE HYRULIAN SHIELD AS I DAMN WELL PLEASE.

8th July 2009
by Ryska_Wolf Go to last post
7 810
Repeat

My DarkRP Automatic Gun Dispencer

I saw another one of these on the forums and one on youtube and decided i had to make one my self VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf9bF6X_wl4 PICS

8th July 2009
by banananor Go to last post
9 1,309
Photos

A very, very big explosion and a helicopter This thread has images

Happy Not 4th Of July, Americans! A combination of the 4th, constant playing of Mercenaries 2, and watching Transformers 2, were the inspiration of this pic. I mostly wanted to make something big go boom :fuckyou: (FYI, the explosion was cause by...

8th July 2009
by The Vman Go to last post
31 2,414
Art

Murderous burglar kills woman in basement. This thread has images

And then prepares to wash away the evidence.

8th July 2009
by JPoid Go to last post
2 803
Art

First G-Mod Poses (Yoga headcrab zombies) This thread has images

This wasn't meant to be very good, just sort of funny :) tell me what you think. I KNOW I USED A BUILD MAP BUT I JUST STARTED DOING IT THEN REALIZED I COULD POST IT ON FACEPUNCH EDIT: I forgot to add commas between the yoga, headcrab, and...

8th July 2009
by hybodo Go to last post
6 896
Release

Steam Locomotive

Several hours of work and endless hours of reading allowed me to construct this steam locomotive for display. This is a 4-8-4 Northern Class steam locomotive (4-8-4 is a Whyte notation for wheel arrangements; 4 leading wheels, 8 driving wheels, 4...

8th July 2009
by T2L_Goose Go to last post
18 1,697
Photos
8th July 2009
by encumnTic Go to last post
15 1,191
News
8th July 2009
by Zakhar Go to last post
22 1,109
Photos
8th July 2009
3 665
Science

Various funny and unrelated pictures from CS Office This thread has images

So yeah, I know alot of you are gonna say that I copied setheran, but we are friends and it was a mutual idea. Good to have that out of the way. So I was thinking of updating this thread everyday, gonna try atleast. So yeah, this is what I've done in...

8th July 2009
15 1,000
Science

A Jinrai soldier moves past an NSF corpse... This thread has images

My first Neo Tokyo pose: Original: http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq45/ChestyMcGee/nt_shrine_ctg0000.jpg Feel free to edit the original! C&C please, -Chesty.

8th July 2009
by ChestyMcGee Go to last post
19 1,396
Repeat

Bad Jokes the Fourth This thread has images

BONUS PIC!!! Loosely based on an actual conversation between me & Dmgaina. :fuckyou: Previous Issues: Pt 1 V.2

8th July 2009
by Shaunus Go to last post
8 748
Art

Rpg! Get down! This thread has images

I don't know if I should post this in the competition, i'll let you guys decide.

8th July 2009
by lickface Go to last post
13 956
Photos
8th July 2009
by ParsonNathaniel Go to last post
4 635
Movies
8th July 2009
by Mrfantasticool Go to last post
6 802
Politics

Gandalf Standing in Moria Holding Up his Staff with a Big light against a Balrog! This thread has images

Apparently my last thread was locked and the only reason i can think of it was UTT, why the hell, it's a quote directly from the scene in the MOVIE! :emo: Anyways, heres the image again...

8th July 2009
by markfu Go to last post
8 1,122
Release

Barrel Cannon This thread has images

I made a barrel cannon Here is the link:http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=71551

8th July 2009
by Maximash Go to last post
24 1,248
Politics

Gandalf Faces The Witch-King at the Battle of Minas-Tirith This thread has images

"You're Staff, Is Broken! (Scene from the extended edition)

8th July 2009
by Hairybastard Go to last post
10 1,004
Art

Mob hit right outside the office! What's this world coming to? This thread has images

Still working on my posing skills. ...What do you think? Here's the same screen from another angle. I know the editing isn't very good on this one

8th July 2009
by Walldo Go to last post
7 665
Art

Two engineers,one with a wrench,being mad at at three Spy-Crabs who are eating the... This thread has images

..recently sapped metal of a dispenser. DESCRIPTIVE ENOUGH? Here's one where the engineers wrench is shiny :D :siren::buddy:POST:siren:

8th July 2009
by Billiam Go to last post
10 711
Photos

C17 crashes in gm forest This thread has images

there happened to be a crashed cessna on the map so i had fun with it first time posting my screenshots comments and constructive criticizm appreciated and you can post a photoshop edited versions in this thread if you want

8th July 2009
by Sev456 Go to last post
11 957
beta

Marine commander commands his troops and... drone floating around. This thread has images

Click to see original C&C. Ratings are welcome aswell.

8th July 2009
by gudman Go to last post
3 797
Photos

Boomer VS Boomer

Who will win?

8th July 2009
by Sonic Fan Go to last post
18 1,405
Art

the great war This thread has images

a fairly boring picture. a more exiting one but lacks good editing. v bad quilty, yes! i know, dont state the obvious

8th July 2009
by darius_bielecki Go to last post
5 579
Art

A ninja standing in a dark room looking out the window into some bright light hur hur This thread has images

My edit And superfrogs edit And a bonus pic from me. http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/889/ep2outland090006.jpg Forgot to add the original picture

8th July 2009
by The_J_Hat Go to last post
15 1,227

"DAMN SCOUT!"[Firstperson soldier shoots a scout while readying a nade] This thread has images

Part one of the 'Crazed Soldier' Image series by deathbucket, since he's banned he's forced me to post his images

8th July 2009
by The_J_Hat Go to last post
6 971
NSFW

The Sniper and Spy trying to kill each other,while another Sniper throws jarate at... This thread has images

...them. I thought that'd fit lol. I like this one because I put a lot of time into it,I don't think it's of excellent quality but i like it. If you could be bothered to C&c that'd be great. Also, here's the spy-crab caverns

8th July 2009
by Ehanced_AI Go to last post
15 1,525
Science

A Jinrai soldier drags his wounded comrade to safety. This thread has images

Thread music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdysLuD5Lm8 Original: http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq45/ChestyMcGee/nt_shrine_ctg0002.jpg You are more than free to edit the original!

8th July 2009
6 620
Art

Overwatch troopers ambushed by alien tentacles emerging from the sand This thread has images

"Aw shit." Alternative title could be "Sandtrap". C&C and R&R, please.

8th July 2009
12 973
Art

Explosion This thread has images

Little explosion test. Kinda did it badly on the edge though since the tutorial I used made the explosion on a separate file rather than straight onto the image.

8th July 2009
by pvt.meh Go to last post
0 445
beta
8th July 2009
by pMnky Go to last post
4 522
Gross

Sniper Stabbing Engineer in the Neck This thread has images

This is my first pose that isn't rape so go easy on me. Another thing, how do I make the in-game screenshots higher quality?

8th July 2009
by Seb McMeb Go to last post
9 875
Humor
9th July 2009
by Wyrmdraken Go to last post
17 1,205
Art

Sea Monsters attack! This thread has images

Hmmm..scientist... YOU ARE NO MAN!...I mean sea monster.... As always criticism is welcome. The splashing water, and posing, was challenging. Tell me what you think! I know this is my second thread today. What can I say? I'm bored :)

9th July 2009
by Walldo Go to last post
6 1,106