Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Politics

Dumb x 119

Screenshots Rules and Resources This thread has images

-Rules- 1: Give constructive criticism, don't say "You suck kill yourself with a rusty nail" 2: Put quality into your picture. If you say "I know it looks shitty...", then you should know that it doesn't belong. 3: Sex Poses no longer go here....

31st December 2012
by Starpluck Go to last post
3 19,197
Shitpost

The Personal Skins Thread v37: chilling acronym here ( 2 3 4 5 .. 148 149 150 151 Last ) This thread has images

Steam Group -Rules- -Post personal skin content -Don't go off topic -Don't start drama -Don't be an asshole. -Don't be a fage.

uaredead2020 4 reading
17 Minutes Ago
by AFewOstriches Go to last post
6,026 168,878
Tutorial

Editors Hate Him! Make your screenshots look better using this one weird tip! This thread has images

Here's a quick, one-methods-fits-all sort of color correction that makes your pictures look prettier. This isn't going to be a long thread, because this is a fairly simple method. I'm not familiar with GIMP, but this SHOULD work the same with GIMP, or...

[LOA] SonofBrim 4 reading
1 Hour Ago
by RoblixWW2 Go to last post
6 220
Love

Screenshots Section Chat Thread V.6 Gmod crashes, even in 2013. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 220 221 222 223 Last ) This thread has images

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB9SsI6jZtI V.4 legendary first chronicle: http://i.cubeupload.com/pT4Rrt.jpg V.5 Chronicle: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40298625/mybestfriendsinthewholeworld.jpg Height of our regulars: Exorade - 6'6''

Radley 3 reading
1 Hour Ago
by AaronM202 Go to last post
8,890 174,911
Photos

Espionage Wars V4: Stronger than a Turkish water-cannon ( 2 3 4 5 .. 40 41 42 43 Last ) This thread has images

Stronger than a Turkish water-cannon... Weaker than a threat by North Korea... Colder than Margaret Thatcher... Hotter than a solar flare... IT'S... Steam Group. Wiki

F T
2 Hours Ago
by McTbone Go to last post
1,680 77,607
Work In Progress

Post Your Current WIP!: V4 "Now with way more dupes and saves" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 113 114 115 116 Last ) This thread has images

Hi, this is the WIP thread where we post stuff that we're working on (and stuff that you've finished if you don't think it deserves a thread!) Balto's comment on WIP which should be included in every thread (to whoever carries the WIP legacy on!) ...

Jackpody 1 reading
2 Hours Ago
by IAOEGIJaKe Go to last post
4,607 252,670
Art

"Want to post a picture but don't want to make a thread" - Thread V4: MY REVENGE IS BEGIN ( 2 3 4 5 .. 148 149 150 151 Last ) This thread has images

Last thread got locked, new thread initiated. Here are the rules: 1. No sex-poses 2. No troll-poses 3. No 'Personal Skins' poses - they go in the 'Personal Skins Thread' 4. Post pictures that you don't want to make a thread for only; don't...

Blooper Reel 1 reading
6 Hours Ago
by Prototype556 Go to last post
6,018 281,492
Art
8 Hours Ago
16 524
Art
9 Hours Ago
7 285
Humor

Official Troll Poses Thread v4 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 55 56 57 58 Last ) This thread has images

Just like in the previous thread,post pics that you had put absolutely no effort into. A few pics to start the thread off:

10 Hours Ago
by Rinfect Go to last post
2,297 108,359
Stupid

A little Return To Castle Wolfenstein tribute comic strip. This thread has images

Yes, I'm a complete cretin when it comes to editing screenshots. Hope they're good enough though. 20th April 2014 Bollocks, there was a spelling error on one of the panels..

11 Hours Ago
by ScienceGuy44 Go to last post
3 103
Art
13 Hours Ago
by CRP Hollow Go to last post
9 421
games

Ripmax's Rock Crawling Competition 2014 This thread has images

http://i.imgur.com/pP9FK4w.jpg Here we are again folks with yet another competition! This time. its rock crawling. Also I will allow you all to hate me due to me accidentally posting this super late, again :C Anyway, lets get onto this...

16 Hours Ago
by NO. Go to last post
22 1,020
Art

Illumination This thread has images

Half Face 1 reading
20 Hours Ago
by The Combine Go to last post
5 312
Politics

The cold Stalingrad This thread has images

lel WW2 stuff again, what did you expect Also avaible in HD : http://www.wduwant.com/index_uploads/uploads/0cc7d28.png

21 Hours Ago
by Viper123_SWE Go to last post
3 251
html

Bus Stop This thread has images

i dont know how to do dust motes and joazzz wasn't online

Everest 2 reading
22 Hours Ago
by Joazzz Go to last post
3 179
Photos

Roblix's compilation

So, I decided to make my own compilation. It's a mix of old ones and new ones works. Lot of you already told me that I improved a lot and I have to thank you a lot. All of you helped me to improve and I am glad for that, thank you again. Hope you'll like...

1 Day Ago
by RustledJimmys Go to last post
6 227
Art
1 Day Ago
by Drsalvador Go to last post
5 330
Photoshop

Simo This thread has images

A quick and simple test comic of sorts. If people don't like it, I won't continue it. ___________________________

1 Day Ago
5 234
Photos

05:54AM in the Station. This thread has images

Please click the images if you want bigger versions. Struggled a lot with shitty combat poses lately, and it struck me like lightning earlier that my most successful poses were slower, more contemplative or relaxing ones. So I took a leaf out of...

1 Day Ago
by mcharest Go to last post
1 253
Art

Comics Discussion Thread V1: Moustache Power ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

THE RULES: - Be nice. This is a place for comic makers and readers to talk about Garry's Mod comics and comic making. Try not to be a jerk and be friendly to everyone, we're all in this together and we should treat each others as friends. Bonus...

1 Day Ago
by Mythos Go to last post
575 17,538
Humor

Ka-Boom This thread has images

Well I am back with a bang which Cell so graphically presents above. Thanks for all the support mails. Was the reason I re-registered. Anyway. Greetings to old and new FP members.

1 Day Ago
by The Combine Go to last post
32 693
Art

Bus Stop This thread has images

I wanted to get away from city pictures, but I had to do this one for a school project. I post everything here for so ththtbhbthbthb Available as always in UHD

2 Days Ago
by 27X Go to last post
5 414
cpp

Anticitizen One This thread has images

gm_black scenebuild

2 Days Ago
by Joazzz Go to last post
6 403
Art

King's couple of Scene's Thread #3 This thread has images

Fire Storm If someone can edit the bottom of the flame to make it look a bit better I would appreciate it! "Fall back immediately, we are being over run! Camping, aaand shit I forgot the tent.

2 Days Ago
by God of Pro's! Go to last post
7 289
Science

"This one's mine..." This thread has images

Archer and Kestrel on a mission. Not much else to say.

3 Days Ago
by Hunterdnrc Go to last post
3 325
Tv
3 Days Ago
by Steve Stump Go to last post
29 784
Photos

Shinobi This thread has images

Don't mind me, just spewing out more TF2 stuff.

3 Days Ago
by Crazy Knife Go to last post
2 353
Map

Camp Dagger This thread has images

sort of based on Ontarom, that one place in ME3. With the dishes. and uh, tried to fix it after my blunder with the fullbright commie bastard shadows

3 Days Ago
7 281
Politics

Winner x 44

Emperor's Hounds This thread has images

yet another teaser for my Titan project http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnJ4DyIU-E0 i love FIRE! you're going to want the original. well, the thing is, there technically isn't any "original" pic. this was put together from 12 shots, with each...

3 Days Ago
by Hunterdnrc Go to last post
26 750
Humor

Ka-Boom This thread has images

Admin please remove this thread. Double post.

3 Days Ago
by wotman Go to last post
3 199
Art

Pripyat This thread has images

Hello C&C Bye.

4 Days Ago
3 351
Art

Winner x 29

Киев This thread has images

A little scenebuild on Gm_black with some use of the prop resizer and the particle tool. Waterfall particles make surprisingly good boat wakes. If the picture breaks blame steam and i'll host it on dropbox or something.

5 Days Ago
by FloaterTWO Go to last post
16 671
Art

The beauty of nature This thread has images

http://filesmelt.com/dl/gm_black01291.jpg

5 Days Ago
by doombman Go to last post
13 500
ps3

Winner x 29

Lunar Ambush This thread has images

i know there's obvious colour banding in the sky :< . also, gm_black

5 Days Ago
by Cone Go to last post
13 492
Politics

Wasteland; A comic This thread has images

G'day lads. So for a while I've wanted to start a sort of continuous comic, and only just managed to come up with a premise for the story, so, here it is. It's fairly basic, as I don't really do this much, so if you have any criticism towards...

6 Days Ago
by Mythos Go to last post
20 737
Photos

The Shootist and Duffy This thread has images

This is that image I said a comic would undoubtably spring out of. Multiple angles and multiple edits, because I can't tell which is best and I can't tell which I'm most comfortable with.

6 Days Ago
by bloocobalt Go to last post
1 266
NSFW

Joint Ops This thread has images

lots of naked dudes in the tubes. Can you guess them all?

6 Days Ago
by Reno360 Go to last post
6 366
Art

Artistic x 21

The Priest of Ravenholm This thread has images

Gm_black scenbuild. Version without any editing still looks good, i think.

6 Days Ago
by Chaoswolf725 Go to last post
12 422
Art
6 Days Ago
by RoblixWW2 Go to last post
4 418
Art

Treehome This thread has images

FULL: http://wanr.deviantart.com/art/Treehome-447218812

6 Days Ago
by Trek Go to last post