Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Politics

Dumb x 119

Screenshots Rules and Resources This thread has images

-Rules- 1: Give constructive criticism, don't say "You suck kill yourself with a rusty nail" 2: Put quality into your picture. If you say "I know it looks shitty...", then you should know that it doesn't belong. 3: Sex Poses no longer go here....

31st December 2012
by Starpluck Go to last post
3 19,184
Photos

Espionage Wars V4: Stronger than a Turkish water-cannon ( 2 3 4 5 .. 38 39 40 41 Last ) This thread has images

Stronger than a Turkish water-cannon... Weaker than a threat by North Korea... Colder than Margaret Thatcher... Hotter than a solar flare... IT'S... Steam Group. Wiki

F T 9 reading
12 Minutes Ago
by FloaterTWO Go to last post
1,616 75,585
Art

Bus Stop This thread has images

I wanted to get away from city pictures, but I had to do this one for a school project. I post everything here for so ththtbhbthbthb Available as always in UHD

54 Minutes Ago
by 27X Go to last post
5 322
Work In Progress

Post Your Current WIP!: V4 "Now with way more dupes and saves" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 112 113 114 115 Last ) This thread has images

Hi, this is the WIP thread where we post stuff that we're working on (and stuff that you've finished if you don't think it deserves a thread!) Balto's comment on WIP which should be included in every thread (to whoever carries the WIP legacy on!) ...

Jackpody 8 reading
1 Hour Ago
by jbongo3 Go to last post
4,572 251,156
Art

"Want to post a picture but don't want to make a thread" - Thread V4: MY REVENGE IS BEGIN ( 2 3 4 5 .. 147 148 149 150 Last ) This thread has images

Last thread got locked, new thread initiated. Here are the rules: 1. No sex-poses 2. No troll-poses 3. No 'Personal Skins' poses - they go in the 'Personal Skins Thread' 4. Post pictures that you don't want to make a thread for only; don't...

Blooper Reel 7 reading
1 Hour Ago
by Prototype556 Go to last post
5,979 279,962
Art

Unit 889 This thread has images

Prototype556 1 reading
1 Hour Ago
7 223
Shitpost

The Personal Skins Thread v37: chilling acronym here ( 2 3 4 5 .. 147 148 149 150 Last ) This thread has images

Steam Group -Rules- -Post personal skin content -Don't go off topic -Don't start drama -Don't be an asshole. -Don't be a fage.

uaredead2020 1 reading
3 Hours Ago
by Chrisordie Go to last post
5,981 167,147
Love

Screenshots Section Chat Thread V.6 Gmod crashes, even in 2013. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 218 219 220 221 Last ) This thread has images

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB9SsI6jZtI V.4 legendary first chronicle: http://i.cubeupload.com/pT4Rrt.jpg V.5 Chronicle: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40298625/mybestfriendsinthewholeworld.jpg Height of our regulars: Exorade - 6'6''

Radley 4 reading
4 Hours Ago
by Cone Go to last post
8,823 173,213
Humor

Official Troll Poses Thread v4 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 55 56 57 58 Last ) This thread has images

Just like in the previous thread,post pics that you had put absolutely no effort into. A few pics to start the thread off:

LuaHelper 2 reading
7 Hours Ago
by wotman Go to last post
2,294 107,973
cpp

Anticitizen One This thread has images

gm_black scenebuild

Everest 2 reading
7 Hours Ago
by Joazzz Go to last post
6 307
games

Ripmax's Rock Crawling Competition 2014 This thread has images

http://i.imgur.com/pP9FK4w.jpg Here we are again folks with yet another competition! This time. its rock crawling. Also I will allow you all to hate me due to me accidentally posting this super late, again :C Anyway, lets get onto this...

8 Hours Ago
by Ldesu Go to last post
20 917
Art

King's couple of Scene's Thread #3 This thread has images

Fire Storm If someone can edit the bottom of the flame to make it look a bit better I would appreciate it! "Fall back immediately, we are being over run! Camping, aaand shit I forgot the tent.

10 Hours Ago
by God of Pro's! Go to last post
7 246
Science

"This one's mine..." This thread has images

Archer and Kestrel on a mission. Not much else to say.

20 Hours Ago
by Hunterdnrc Go to last post
3 265
Tv
1 Day Ago
by Steve Stump Go to last post
29 743
Humor

Ka-Boom This thread has images

Well I am back with a bang which Cell so graphically presents above. Thanks for all the support mails. Was the reason I re-registered. Anyway. Greetings to old and new FP members.

1 Day Ago
by AaronM202 Go to last post
31 585
Photos

Shinobi This thread has images

Don't mind me, just spewing out more TF2 stuff.

Radley 1 reading
1 Day Ago
by Crazy Knife Go to last post
2 325
Map

Camp Dagger This thread has images

sort of based on Ontarom, that one place in ME3. With the dishes. and uh, tried to fix it after my blunder with the fullbright commie bastard shadows

1 Day Ago
7 242
Politics

Winner x 43

Emperor's Hounds This thread has images

yet another teaser for my Titan project http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnJ4DyIU-E0 i love FIRE! you're going to want the original. well, the thing is, there technically isn't any "original" pic. this was put together from 12 shots, with each...

1 Day Ago
by Hunterdnrc Go to last post
26 707
Humor

Ka-Boom This thread has images

Admin please remove this thread. Double post.

1 Day Ago
by wotman Go to last post
3 176
Art

Pripyat This thread has images

Hello C&C Bye.

1 Day Ago
3 323
Art

Winner x 29

Киев This thread has images

A little scenebuild on Gm_black with some use of the prop resizer and the particle tool. Waterfall particles make surprisingly good boat wakes. If the picture breaks blame steam and i'll host it on dropbox or something.

3 Days Ago
by FloaterTWO Go to last post
16 625
Art

The beauty of nature This thread has images

http://filesmelt.com/dl/gm_black01291.jpg

RoblixWW2 1 reading
3 Days Ago
by doombman Go to last post
13 480
ps3

Winner x 28

Lunar Ambush This thread has images

i know there's obvious colour banding in the sky :< . also, gm_black

3 Days Ago
by Cone Go to last post
13 469
Politics

Wasteland; A comic This thread has images

G'day lads. So for a while I've wanted to start a sort of continuous comic, and only just managed to come up with a premise for the story, so, here it is. It's fairly basic, as I don't really do this much, so if you have any criticism towards...

3 Days Ago
by Mythos Go to last post
20 724
Photos

The Shootist and Duffy This thread has images

This is that image I said a comic would undoubtably spring out of. Multiple angles and multiple edits, because I can't tell which is best and I can't tell which I'm most comfortable with.

3 Days Ago
by bloocobalt Go to last post
1 247
NSFW

Joint Ops This thread has images

lots of naked dudes in the tubes. Can you guess them all?

4 Days Ago
by Reno360 Go to last post
6 345
Art

Artistic x 21

The Priest of Ravenholm This thread has images

Gm_black scenbuild. Version without any editing still looks good, i think.

4 Days Ago
by Chaoswolf725 Go to last post
12 400
Art
4 Days Ago
by RoblixWW2 Go to last post
4 388
Art

Treehome This thread has images

FULL: http://wanr.deviantart.com/art/Treehome-447218812

waner666 1 reading
4 Days Ago
by Trek Go to last post
5 343
Art

Winner x 31

Sektor 42 This thread has images

Pheew. I finally made it. Garry's Mod died on me more than a couple of times. Bone merger was a pain in the ass. The usual. All retextures by moi. Sektor 42, a detention block in a private prison run by a UNCO private contractor AWA. Extra....

4 Days Ago
by Viper123_SWE Go to last post
7 448
Photos

Artistic x 21

Soldiers shooting at stuff, plus some map downloads. This thread has images

Was thinking of BF3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FQ5ER0kZ2k Comparison: http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/66560

4 Days Ago
by MeltedCheese Go to last post
23 2,343
Rant

Waiting to Die This thread has images

scenebuild on gm_black

4 Days Ago
4 443
Photos

Two Scenes I thought were worthy of a post. This thread has images

The Old World The Ambush And a bonus scenebuild I tried to make a desert type area and didn't work out too well. Also posing is shit, just wanna get this off my Hard Drive.

King7 1 reading
4 Days Ago
7 253
Tv

Fugitive This thread has images

a lot of inspiration lately

Everest 1 reading
5 Days Ago
1 274
Art
5 Days Ago
by DirtyFish Go to last post
6 484
Art
5 Days Ago
1 267
Humor
5 Days Ago
by Mythos Go to last post
6 375
Tutorial

Useful x 29

Control the lighting on every map! This thread has images

Hello people! I'm here to show you a tutorial to completely control the lighting on Garry's Mod. I'm new in Facepunch, so kill me if I'm doing something wrong. For details about the light configuration, I recomend to go to this thread...

5 Days Ago
by Eddlm Go to last post
20 780
Art

Official Edit My Screenshot Thread V7 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

- Read the OP - No we will not edit something that isn't from Gmod. - Turn off bloom and DoF before you take your picture. - Don't repost images if it didn't get edited. Usually, if it didn't get edited, it wasn't worth editing. - On a related...

5 Days Ago
by RoblixWW2 Go to last post
486 25,667
Photos

"Trust us, we're professionals." This thread has images

Trying a vertical angle for once. I can't quite tell what's happening here, but I'm intrigued. No thread music, but if I had to pick a track to go along with this, I'd probably pick Alberto Balsalm from Aphex Twin's "I Care Because You Do". I think...

5 Days Ago
14 497
POST YOUR

ACF Locomotives! (Share if you made one!) This thread has images

I had came across the idea of creating ACF powered trains. I had always tried to make a working one but there was always a problem that caused it not to run at all. But recently i have done some research and have finally created a simple but decent ACF...

6 Days Ago
by hac110 Go to last post
0 152