Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Politics

Dumb x 119

Screenshots Rules and Resources This thread has images

-Rules- 1: Give constructive criticism, don't say "You suck kill yourself with a rusty nail" 2: Put quality into your picture. If you say "I know it looks shitty...", then you should know that it doesn't belong. 3: Sex Poses no longer go here....

31st December 2012
by Starpluck Go to last post
3 19,223
Art

"Want to post a picture but don't want to make a thread" - Thread V4: MY REVENGE IS BEGIN ( 2 3 4 5 .. 149 150 151 152 Last ) This thread has images

Last thread got locked, new thread initiated. Here are the rules: 1. No sex-poses 2. No troll-poses 3. No 'Personal Skins' poses - they go in the 'Personal Skins Thread' 4. Post pictures that you don't want to make a thread for only; don't...

Blooper Reel 8 reading
3 Minutes Ago
by Radley Go to last post
6,056 283,488
Photoshop

Simo This thread has images

A quick and simple test comic of sorts. If people don't like it, I won't continue it. ___________________________

facemonk 2 reading
18 Minutes Ago
by Joazzz Go to last post
13 342
Art

"You, are of the undead..." This thread has images

"Forever, without hope...." ".....Forever, without light." BONUS because i got bored as hell: whoa whoa, what happened to my depressing theme C&C appreciated

doombman 1 reading
49 Minutes Ago
by Butthurter Go to last post
10 340
Humor

Official Troll Poses Thread v4 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 55 56 57 58 Last ) This thread has images

Just like in the previous thread,post pics that you had put absolutely no effort into. A few pics to start the thread off:

LuaHelper 2 reading
52 Minutes Ago
by Viper123_SWE Go to last post
2,302 108,949
Photos

Espionage Wars V4: Stronger than a Turkish water-cannon ( 2 3 4 5 .. 42 43 44 45 Last ) This thread has images

Stronger than a Turkish water-cannon... Weaker than a threat by North Korea... Colder than Margaret Thatcher... Hotter than a solar flare... IT'S... Steam Group. Wiki

F T 2 reading
2 Hours Ago
1,792 80,766
Love

Screenshots Section Chat Thread V.6 Gmod crashes, even in 2013. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 221 222 223 224 Last ) This thread has images

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB9SsI6jZtI V.4 legendary first chronicle: http://i.cubeupload.com/pT4Rrt.jpg V.5 Chronicle: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40298625/mybestfriendsinthewholeworld.jpg Height of our regulars: Exorade - 6'6''

Radley 1 reading
2 Hours Ago
by wraithcat Go to last post
8,947 176,364
Humor

Ka-Boom This thread has images

Well I am back with a bang which Cell so graphically presents above. Thanks for all the support mails. Was the reason I re-registered. Anyway. Greetings to old and new FP members.

2 Hours Ago
by Spectre1406 Go to last post
34 790
Work In Progress

Post Your Current WIP!: V4 "Now with way more dupes and saves" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 114 115 116 117 Last ) This thread has images

Hi, this is the WIP thread where we post stuff that we're working on (and stuff that you've finished if you don't think it deserves a thread!) Balto's comment on WIP which should be included in every thread (to whoever carries the WIP legacy on!) ...

Jackpody 5 reading
7 Hours Ago
by ROFLBURGER Go to last post
4,656 255,088
Shitpost

The Personal Skins Thread v37: chilling acronym here ( 2 3 4 5 .. 149 150 151 152 Last ) This thread has images

Steam Group -Rules- -Post personal skin content -Don't go off topic -Don't start drama -Don't be an asshole. -Don't be a fage.

uaredead2020 1 reading
9 Hours Ago
by The Gobo Go to last post
6,042 169,997
Science

"This one's mine..." This thread has images

Archer and Kestrel on a mission. Not much else to say.

15 Hours Ago
by Arctic Aveng Go to last post
4 413
cpp
15 Hours Ago
12 380
Love

Winner x 31

Help me make Paper Payne! This thread has images

hello facepunch. i came to this section because i have been in a project recovery spree, and found this. http://filesmelt.com/dl/paperpayne.png this is an old project i had, but couldnt complete because im not that good at posing. This is how it...

18 Hours Ago
by wotman Go to last post
8 377
games

Ripmax's Rock Crawling Competition 2014 This thread has images

http://i.imgur.com/pP9FK4w.jpg Here we are again folks with yet another competition! This time. its rock crawling. Also I will allow you all to hate me due to me accidentally posting this super late, again :C Anyway, lets get onto this...

siranderson66 1 reading
22 Hours Ago
by siranderson66 Go to last post
23 1,145
POST YOUR
1 Day Ago
by Crazy Knife Go to last post
4 263
Art
1 Day Ago
by Prototype556 Go to last post
8 370
Computers

Winner x 24

Bourbon's screenshot collection This thread has images

so yeah nearly all of my gmod pictures (barring a few crap ones) :D they should be in a somewhat chronological order, although there may be discrepancies. some of these are really compressed due to shit image hosts but i cba to re-upload them ...

Uncle Bourbon 1 reading
2 Days Ago
by Uncle Bourbon Go to last post
9 331
Tutorial

Editors Hate Him! Make your screenshots look better using this one weird tip! This thread has images

Here's a quick, one-methods-fits-all sort of color correction that makes your pictures look prettier. This isn't going to be a long thread, because this is a fairly simple method. I'm not familiar with GIMP, but this SHOULD work the same with GIMP, or...

2 Days Ago
by FlatPancake Go to last post
12 577
Art

It's time for a good old fashioned beatdown This thread has images

Triads and stuff I would have some snazzy music but i'm too lazy to find any C&C appreciated

2 Days Ago
0 236
Stupid

A little Return To Castle Wolfenstein tribute comic strip. This thread has images

Yes, I'm a complete cretin when it comes to editing screenshots. Hope they're good enough though. 20th April 2014 Bollocks, there was a spelling error on one of the panels..

2 Days Ago
by ScienceGuy44 Go to last post
4 240
Art
3 Days Ago
by RustledJimmys Go to last post
10 561
Art
3 Days Ago
16 616
Art
3 Days Ago
7 389
Art
3 Days Ago
by The Combine Go to last post
5 382
Politics

The cold Stalingrad This thread has images

lel WW2 stuff again, what did you expect Also avaible in HD : http://www.wduwant.com/index_uploads/uploads/0cc7d28.png

4 Days Ago
3 328
html

Bus Stop This thread has images

i dont know how to do dust motes and joazzz wasn't online

4 Days Ago
3 246
Photos

Roblix's compilation

So, I decided to make my own compilation. It's a mix of old ones and new ones works. Lot of you already told me that I improved a lot and I have to thank you a lot. All of you helped me to improve and I am glad for that, thank you again. Hope you'll like...

4 Days Ago
by RustledJimmys Go to last post
6 275
Art
4 Days Ago
by Drsalvador Go to last post
5 414
Photos

05:54AM in the Station. This thread has images

Please click the images if you want bigger versions. Struggled a lot with shitty combat poses lately, and it struck me like lightning earlier that my most successful poses were slower, more contemplative or relaxing ones. So I took a leaf out of...

4 Days Ago
by mcharest Go to last post
1 308
Art

Comics Discussion Thread V1: Moustache Power ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

THE RULES: - Be nice. This is a place for comic makers and readers to talk about Garry's Mod comics and comic making. Try not to be a jerk and be friendly to everyone, we're all in this together and we should treat each others as friends. Bonus...

4 Days Ago
by Mythos Go to last post
575 17,561
Art

Bus Stop This thread has images

I wanted to get away from city pictures, but I had to do this one for a school project. I post everything here for so ththtbhbthbthb Available as always in UHD

5 Days Ago
by 27X Go to last post
5 442
cpp

Anticitizen One This thread has images

gm_black scenebuild

5 Days Ago
6 436
Art

King's couple of Scene's Thread #3 This thread has images

Fire Storm If someone can edit the bottom of the flame to make it look a bit better I would appreciate it! "Fall back immediately, we are being over run! Camping, aaand shit I forgot the tent.

5 Days Ago
by God of Pro's! Go to last post
7 310
Tv
6 Days Ago
by Steve Stump Go to last post
29 814
Photos

Shinobi This thread has images

Don't mind me, just spewing out more TF2 stuff.

6 Days Ago
2 386
Map

Camp Dagger This thread has images

sort of based on Ontarom, that one place in ME3. With the dishes. and uh, tried to fix it after my blunder with the fullbright commie bastard shadows

6 Days Ago
7 306
Politics

Winner x 45

Emperor's Hounds This thread has images

yet another teaser for my Titan project http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnJ4DyIU-E0 i love FIRE! you're going to want the original. well, the thing is, there technically isn't any "original" pic. this was put together from 12 shots, with each...

6 Days Ago
by Hunterdnrc Go to last post
26 787
Humor

Ka-Boom This thread has images

Admin please remove this thread. Double post.

6 Days Ago
3 223
Art

Pripyat This thread has images

Hello C&C Bye.

1 Week Ago
3 377
Art

Winner x 29

Киев This thread has images

A little scenebuild on Gm_black with some use of the prop resizer and the particle tool. Waterfall particles make surprisingly good boat wakes. If the picture breaks blame steam and i'll host it on dropbox or something.

1 Week Ago
by FloaterTWO Go to last post
16 698
Art

The beauty of nature This thread has images

http://filesmelt.com/dl/gm_black01291.jpg

RoblixWW2 1 reading
1 Week Ago
by doombman Go to last post
13 527