Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Politics

Dumb x 123

Screenshots Rules and Resources This thread has images

-Rules- 1: Give constructive criticism, don't say "You suck kill yourself with a rusty nail" 2: Put quality into your picture. If you say "I know it looks shitty...", then you should know that it doesn't belong. 3: Sex Poses no longer go here....

31st December 2012
by Starpluck Go to last post
3 20,254
Love

Screenshots Section Chat Thread V.6 Gmod crashes, even in 2013. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 317 318 319 320 Last ) This thread has images

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB9SsI6jZtI V.4 legendary first chronicle: http://i.cubeupload.com/pT4Rrt.jpg V.5 Chronicle: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40298625/mybestfriendsinthewholeworld.jpg Height of our regulars: Exorade - 6'6''

Radley 6 reading
46 Minutes Ago
by Exorade Go to last post
12,776 264,246
Photos

Espionage Wars V4: Stronger than a Turkish water-cannon ( 2 3 4 5 .. 68 69 70 71 Last ) This thread has images

Stronger than a Turkish water-cannon... Weaker than a threat by North Korea... Colder than Margaret Thatcher... Hotter than a solar flare... IT'S... Steam Group. Wiki

F T 6 reading
1 Hour Ago
by McTbone Go to last post
2,814 134,542
Humor

The personal skins thread REDUX ( 2 3 4 5 .. 16 17 18 19 Last ) This thread has images

-no banner yet until jimmies makes it- Steam Group -Rules- Quality Control-Having at least a moderate amount of posing is recommended for this, should someone fail to make their poses not look like a five year old did them, then it's suggested...

Hunter-Spy 2 reading
2 Hours Ago
by Lucky9Two Go to last post
754 22,207
Art

Comics Discussion Thread V1: Moustache Power ( 2 3 4 5 .. 17 18 19 20 Last ) This thread has images

THE RULES: - Be nice. This is a place for comic makers and readers to talk about Garry's Mod comics and comic making. Try not to be a jerk and be friendly to everyone, we're all in this together and we should treat each others as friends. Bonus...

Mythos 1 reading
6 Hours Ago
by Mythos Go to last post
791 25,880
Art

Day of Defeat This thread has images

1440p and 1080p Original : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/37/1410614780-poster-14-09-13-15-14-14.png Fantastic edit by SonOfBrim ! you editing gods should really make a tutorial on how to do fire correctly

Hauptmann 2 reading
7 Hours Ago
by SniperComZero Go to last post
1 163
Humor

Official Troll Poses Thread v4 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 63 64 65 66 Last ) This thread has images

Just like in the previous thread,post pics that you had put absolutely no effort into. A few pics to start the thread off:

LuaHelper 2 reading
11 Hours Ago
by Manneh Go to last post
2,627 141,722
Politics

fast and danger This thread has images

Ninja's primal edit: Original: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/206956179/skatenrape.png

11 Hours Ago
by RustledJimmys Go to last post
5 259
Art

"Want to post a picture but don't want to make a thread" - Thread V4: MY REVENGE IS BEGIN ( 2 3 4 5 .. 203 204 205 206 Last ) This thread has images

Last thread got locked, new thread initiated. Here are the rules: 1. No sex-poses 2. No troll-poses 3. No 'Personal Skins' poses - they go in the 'Personal Skins Thread' 4. Post pictures that you don't want to make a thread for only; don't...

Blooper Reel 3 reading
11 Hours Ago
by Crazy Knife Go to last post
8,218 404,490
Work In Progress

Post Your Current WIP!: V4 "Now with way more dupes and saves" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 139 140 141 142 Last ) This thread has images

Hi, this is the WIP thread where we post stuff that we're working on (and stuff that you've finished if you don't think it deserves a thread!) Balto's comment on WIP which should be included in every thread (to whoever carries the WIP legacy on!) ...

Jackpody 6 reading
18 Hours Ago
by Morbo!!! Go to last post
5,678 344,328
Art

Official Edit My Screenshot Thread V7 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 13 14 15 16 Last ) This thread has images

- Read the OP - No we will not edit something that isn't from Gmod. - Turn off bloom and DoF before you take your picture. - Don't repost images if it didn't get edited. Usually, if it didn't get edited, it wasn't worth editing. - On a related...

19 Hours Ago
by McTbone Go to last post
608 34,656
NSFW

Giraffe smacking men in suits This thread has images

Hotline Miami I don't know...

1 Day Ago
by Mosquito Go to last post
12 472
Movies

Canadian's Munitions 2.0 (DarkRP Gunshop Contraption)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDtuNny8IPU 'Ello, it's been a while since I've uploaded videos, here's my latest gunshop I made on my server/map. I have at least two more contraptions to finish up and release videos for. Anyway, this was my first HD...

CanadianBill 1 reading
1 Day Ago
by JoeSkylynx Go to last post
3 212
Art

Winner x 28

No place for camp This thread has images

Wanted to do something with my quick Zoltan reskin. Started as time killer, turned out pretty good so I decided to add it into my postage.

1 Day Ago
by The_J_Hat Go to last post
6 374
Humor

LIC17:Rebirth 03 This thread has images

Living In City 17 was a comic that I had made about 8 years ago. It was a funny commentary on events that could and shouldn't happen within the HL2 universe. Starring roommates Frank and Steve with a supporting cast of outlandish persons and creatures...

1 Day Ago
by mcharest Go to last post
5 195
Art

WE CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP This thread has images

So, here is it. The scenebuild is done and I made a little bonus! Enjoy! I almosto forgot, I would like to thank to Joazzz for ideas and a little song, znalecc for his patience where I had to place the lamps etc, and Hauptmann for his critique. Thank...

RoblixWW2 1 reading
2 Days Ago
14 698
Help

Not One Of Us This thread has images

Not a lot of flashy editing here. IMO Less = More in this image. This is going to be my last thread for a while, don't worry, I'm not going to make 3,652,201 Hotline Miami threads.

2 Days Ago
5 363
Art

The Descent This thread has images

Wanted to give a Portal 2 feel to this, did my best imo. Also had to crop this since I was using a green screen for the ceiling and shit didn't work out properly.

2 Days Ago
by VaciliNikoMav Go to last post
4 386
YouTUBE

Cyberpunk Roleplay - Theoretical Gaming Trailer

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share one of my most recent projects developing a video for a friend of mine that is currently working on a cyberpunk theme'd roleplay server. It took me a day to throw it together but it was done pretty simple, I...

2 Days Ago
by TheRemnant Go to last post
7 382
Art

City 17 Skyline This thread has images

Use it for a wallpaper or some shit.

AGS
2 Days Ago
by wraithcat Go to last post
12 613
Art

The Last One Alive +Bonus! This thread has images

I've been out for a while, finally picked up a nice looking AOC 23" 1080p monitor yesterday and I have to say that once you use 1920x1080, you just can't go back. I haven't used photoshop lately but I did my best, also let me know if the contrast is...

2 Days Ago
by [LOA] SonofBrim Go to last post
4 364
Everything/Nothing

A Masked Man Committing Homicide In The Nineteen Eighties V.357 (+Bonus) This thread has images

Decided to release a bunch of bonus material I've had rotting for fuck knows how long. Believe it or not (lol), all of this was made in GMod in some form, usually with heavy editing. This ranges from 2011 to 2014. Probably shows how I've only gone...

3 Days Ago
by Drsalvador Go to last post
3 291
Art
3 Days Ago
7 481
YouTUBE

Nicolas Cage becomes the mayor before The Purge - Ep. 1

This is going to be a short series but I will be making more of these videos in the future. This is also my first attempt to make a video of GMOD Leave a like, comment and subscribe! Let me know what you think :) If someone could show me how...

4 Days Ago
by Skyguy113 Go to last post
3 260
Art

tuff gurlz This thread has images

Pretty simple pose, but i like how it turned out. Constructive criticism appreciated.

4 Days Ago
by emkay-zet Go to last post
3 407
Art

Neo City 2210 This thread has images

big https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44650710/shitcunt copy.jpg original https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44650710/shitcunt.jpg cc is very welcome

4 Days Ago
by Butthurter Go to last post
5 515
Politics

Interstellar Wars V1A - "50% less of a trainwreck than the last one" ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to Interstellar Wars, a forum game in the same vein as Espionage Wars. But now we're in space! Contrary to the name, fighting isn't the only thing you can do in space. Want to explore, mine for resources, set up an intergalactic bean trading...

4 Days Ago
118 4,598
Photos

A Cold Day in Hell This thread has images

Scenebuild on Gm_Black v2 C&C appreciated

5 Days Ago
by TheLaughingGod Go to last post
5 404
Art

Winner x 43

The Mute - a poem This thread has images

Read the poem The crooked, coldened stick - a feel of the familiar. How many crates have you oppressed? How many orphaned ammunition supplies have you created In this for them now living hell? Though nevermind me, I am no wizard...

6 Days Ago
by Caste Go to last post
21 720
Politics

"Final warning citizen !" This thread has images

ooooooh, i finally made something different !

6 Days Ago
2 347
Art
6 Days Ago
2 303
Photoshop

Jungle Patrol + Random picture I didn't post This thread has images

So, been a while since I've posted a picture or been active for that matter. I wanted to get back into my WWII craze and work on things like scene building and lights and whatnot. Still a work in progress in that regard. Been rusty so trying to bust...

6 Days Ago
by The_J_Hat Go to last post
9 622
Art

City 82 This thread has images

I made these just to mess around with GM_black.

AGS
6 Days Ago
4 337
Art

Winner x 41

Heavy Load This thread has images

Spent approximately twenty minutes trying to look for some tank sounds but didn't find anything good. I don't remember doing many scenebuilds from a bit more downward angle, so here's one.

1 Week Ago
by Jeffrey96 Go to last post
15 543
Release

Winner x 28

The Adventures of Hercule Cubbage: Chapter 5 This thread has images

This is it. The moment I've been building towards for two years. The end... Previous Chapters: Recap: Sometime in the past, Hercule Cubbage, the son of Colonel Odessa Cubbage, failed to save a team of rebels from his home, New Little Odessa....

1 Week Ago
by Jim_Riley Go to last post
19 596
Photoshop

Jerry Found Tommy This thread has images

...Surrendering. I mainly make these in an effort to start practicing with lamps and lighting effects. I'm a newbie at that concept and still stuck in my old-school GModding mentality (not using most of the post processing tools other than...

1 Week Ago
by Jim_Riley Go to last post
4 293
Tv

"I won't be beaten!" This thread has images

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0CAalSftC4 "One Mobile Suit cannot defeat the glory of Zeon!"

1 Week Ago
1 266
Humor

Trick This thread has images

No-one likes the Argonian cosplayer. Big version: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/206956179/trick.jpg Leave an opinion or some criticism if you'd like. Credits to Ninja for essentially scripting it.

1 Week Ago
6 365
Humor

Funny x 29

"Khajiit has wares if you have the coin!" - Unsolicited merchants This thread has images

Khajiit infestation in Gondor. "Excuse me sir, might I interest you in some fine Apple products today!"

1 Week Ago
by Viper123_SWE Go to last post
2 398
Art
1 Week Ago
by mcharest Go to last post
8 460
Humor

Back to Comics This thread has images

More comics about the restoration of the Comic Department are planned! But for now, I'll go back to work on Chapter 2 of Team Life. Disclaimer: I did not mean to visualize Comic Making as a dead art, rather the actual Comic subforum being dead (as...

1 Week Ago
by TheMask Go to last post
14 396