Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Politics

GIP Section Rules (READ THESE BEFORE POSTING OR MAKING THREADS)

This is the Games in Progress forum. You can use this forum to organize multiplayer games with other Facepunchers. You could do this with a "Let's Play..." thread, or perhaps make a thread for a server of your own. There are a few rules to keep in mind...

11th July 2012
by garry Go to last post
2 7,117
games

Unofficial Facepunch Halo Custom Edition Server This thread has images

Server IP fphalo.servegame.com:2302 - Try to use this one, just in case if something happens and the server IP changes. Teamspeak IP fphalo.servegame.com - default port Steam group We have a steam group, we use it to schedule games and give news...

11 Hours Ago
by Period Go to last post
11 429
games

Loures's Trouble In Terrorist Town VANILLA! This thread has images

Being a TTT player since about 2010 I was mildly annoyed that 99% of todays TTT servers are filled with stupid cosmetic stuff that no one cares about, useless / overpowered custom weapons, endless downloads and all the likes. Therefore I thought that the...

11 Hours Ago
by C0linSSX Go to last post
8 346
Work In Progress

Visuality Gaming: Fallout Serious Roleplay This thread has images

Visuality Gaming or VG. Originally a small project and idea that started about two and a half years ago turned out into something big with our main gamemode being Garry's mod Fallout RP. The community exists of mature and professional roleplayers with a...

Weapon3171 reading
17 Hours Ago
by Weapon317 Go to last post
14 715
beta

Our Benefactors - Serious HL2RP, Back to its Roots ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Our Benefactors is a HL2RP that utilizes a new script by the name of Combine Control. Our current map, as of now, is rp_city17_v1. The management team is the Head of Roleplay, Sansa Stark, and the Lead Roleplay Director, Triplethink. We prefer to not call...

1 Day Ago
by 007JamesBond007 Go to last post
77 1,995
Release

A New Take on DarkRP This thread has images

One night I was talking to a friend about Dark RP. We both lamented the fact that the game mode of Garry’s mod has never really evolved. It has been a stagnant wasteland of buying guns and shooting other people with guns. We racked our brains about how...

2 Days Ago
by Scritic Go to last post
15 1,129
Science

JUTLAND - Serious Episodic Sci-Fi RP This thread has images

Jutland is a serious sci-fi roleplay server for Garry's Mod. Set in the late 22nd century aboard the eponymous UEN Jutland, Jutland follows the exploits of crew of the ship on a long and arduous journey back to human space after an experimental wormhole...

4 Days Ago
by GordonZombie Go to last post
20 1,286
pc games

Zombie master 1/2 Later today?

couple of my friends want to play either, if anyone could host a 2 server that would be cool, theres like 4 zm1 servers still on. Its a shame these games are dead.

4 Days Ago
by MasterFen006 Go to last post
3 280
QUESTION

Which would you prefer in an upcoming DarkRP Server? (Need all the information I can get!)

I have come to all of you to ask a simple preference on a DarkRP server of mine that could be released fairly soon. There are two scenarios on how my server will be shaped and I would like to ask you of your preference. It's at least fair to what people...

6 Days Ago
by NiandraLades Go to last post
12 474
pc games

Double Action: Boogaloo Facepunch Game Night with the makers of the game!

I'm hosting a game night for tomorrow night for us to play the new Source created game Double Action: Boogaloo. What is Double Action: Boogaloo? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btzVypzt5nI It's a very cool game that is alot like Max Payne 3 and Hong...

6 Days Ago
by V3nom Go to last post
4 243
Work In Progress

Sector Foxtrot: A HL2RP Nutscript Server

Greetings! Sector Foxtrot is a friendly Half-Life 2 Roleplaying server, with common events, and tons of fun! We need players, we need you! Remember, updates can be seen over Steam! Our community is full of admins who will help you, and be...

1 Week Ago
by matthew48 Go to last post
2 272
Gross

GMod Dedicated Server?

-snip- sorry my bro fpraped me

1 Week Ago
by Inafinus :3 Go to last post
0 180
games

WWW.FREEDOMROLEPLAY.COM - Half Life 2 Beta Roleplay This thread has images

I had to post an image because apparently the normal rules of BBCODE do not apply on Facepunch.

1 Week Ago
by JustForYou Go to last post
22 1,009
games

MonarchyGaming Banter TTT

Just a quick advert for a little server I've helped create here, which needs some players as we feel it's deserving of some fun people! Here's some of the things you find on the server: * Everyone is a Stormtrooper * T dubstep cannon * Colourful...

MeagreMuffin1 reading
1 Week Ago
by MeagreMuffin Go to last post
0 148
Release

Deadly Gamers - PirateShip Wars This thread has images

Deadly Gamers - PirateShip Wars This servers aim is too bring the PirateShip Wars gamemode back to life, and make it popular once again. We have done this by changing models, adding more guns and lots more. Are staff are really friendly and will take...

1 Week Ago
by MistyPanda Go to last post
11 439
games

Arctic-Gaming DarkRP NO CH, Electricity,SGM Cars and more! This thread has images

With seeing darkrp servers have the same addons from coderhire, I decided we need something different and not overloaded with stuff that is just used on every server, something unique! I bring to you Arctic-Gaming DarkRP which brings some fresh ideas to...

2 Weeks Ago
by Killerghost Go to last post
8 546
games

Arctic-Gaming Flood {Pointshop, M9k} This thread has images

Flood, only seen 3-6 servers and thought that having another one wouldn't hurt. there really isn't any custom coded content at this time but will be soon. For now the little bit of extra guns/pointshop should hold over. Css Weapons Pointshop Anti...

2 Weeks Ago
2 218
games

Maelstrom DarkRP | Sleek Weapon Base | Semi-Vanilla

If you are looking for a server that does not feel bloated yet still has new content, try joining the Maelstrom DarkRP server that I currently own. It is hosted in Dallas, TX. It uses the Sleek Weapon Base which is essentially just CSS weapons with better...

2 Weeks Ago
by Frubbs Go to last post
12 731
games

Army Gaming - DarkRP | TDM Cars | 10k start | Looking for staff | Custom

Hello, I am the developer of a community named Army Gaming (site : http://www.army-gaming.com). We just started with this server and I was thinking about advertising, so here we go! Why pick this server? Why? Well, here are some things : -We have...

2 Weeks Ago
by morky Go to last post
7 405
games

Traitorgaming.nn.pe | TT DarkRP | Staff Needed | M9K | 20K Start | TDM Cars | Custom Jobs | etc. This thread has images

Hello. Not very good in advertisements so ill give it a try. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- TT Gaming ...

2 Weeks Ago
by Nick Nack Go to last post
27 720
pc games

HotShots DarkRP BRANDNEW! This thread has images

Hey guys my name is Louis and im here to show you guys a brand new, out of beta DarkRP server fresh out of beta. So you know what that means we need you to help us become popular so after watching the video (or videos once i finish up the second promo)...

2 Weeks Ago
by Kman43759 Go to last post
28 699
Work In Progress

Cracy Gear Teaser

Hi all, a very close friend of mine has a new trailer of a game they made in the past years, and wishes to share the video around. Here's a teaser video (No gameplay unfortunately), hope you guys enjoy it! The game is design for smartphones...

2 Weeks Ago
by Uberpro Go to last post
1 169
Love

Official Facepunch Unturned Server

No idea what to put here. So heres the server ip: 98.184.174.135 Port is: 25444 Command line is this: -pei -normal -sync -pvp -port:25444 -players 60 -sv Open to anyone really, 60 Slots on the map Pei and syncs every server restart, There...

2 Weeks Ago
by J$ Psychotic Go to last post
22 2,096
games

Fireclaw Has a #2 Server!

Forgotten Gaming is an old community that is coming back, please take the time to join and see all of what we have to offer All of the screenshots on the profile are from our server! Name: Forgotten DarkRP |FastDL|Wire|TDM|Need Staff|Etc. ...

2 Weeks Ago
by smithy285 Go to last post
1 186
pc games

Chillax-Gaming.com [ DarkRP | M9K | CUSTOM | FastDL ] - WIP

Chillax Gaming Our community has been around for a couple years but we have mostly hosted Minecraft servers like modpacks and etc. We are now starting on hosting a Garry's Mod DarkRP server. We are putting most of our time into making this server the...

2 Weeks Ago
by chillaxowner Go to last post
11 424
games

~DarkRP looking for staff and players~ *LIMITED*

Hey, players and potential staff members. I have been running my server for about a month now but it seems to have died down. I am looking for some potential staff to try and help me make the server a more fun environment for others to play on. You will...

2 Weeks Ago
by Itsjustguy Go to last post
3 241
beta

DarkRP Revolutionized - A different take on the DarkRP experience

So recently, I got together with a bunch of friends with the idea of creating a DarkRP server. We spent about 2 hours brainstorming ideas for the server and we all pitched in around a thousand dollars into a PayPal account to pay for hosting, coderhire...

2 Weeks Ago
by ReapDaWrapper Go to last post
15 544
pc games

Mary Janes Last Dance - TTT - Quick downloads This thread has images

We are currently looking for staff members and regular players, we welcome any youtubers to come give us a review. IP: 162.251.238.27:27015 Our server is TTT, all day all night. Our addons are as follows. Advanced TTT About 10 custom Weapons...

2 Weeks Ago
by circuitbawx Go to last post
10 626
Release

GoldRP New Summer Edition! This thread has images

Server IP: 91.121.222.153:27155 The balkans have arrived to you once more! Join the server! Join the BALKANS! Let me explain in video:

2 Weeks Ago
by Uberpro Go to last post
10 485
pc games

Let's Play MLGmod (Garry's Mod)

MLGmod is a stylized fast paced team deathmatch. There's a game going on right now on this server: 198.50.130.228:27015 Please join if you want to get noscoped.

3 Weeks Ago
by Enhex Go to last post
0 242
pc games

A really nice DarkRP server! This thread has images

Hello! My name is burger97979 and I own a DarkRP server that has a TON of addons that take no space! My goal is to make my players happy, not to make money! Just to make players like a DarkRP server and to keep coming back to it!:smile: The only...

3 Weeks Ago
by smurfy Go to last post
15 437
games

[Unity] Messing around with Physics and simple Game Theory

Hey guys, Me and a group of friends decided to have a play around with physics in unity (as well as the fairly new 2-D platform) the simple game mechanism is there however we're currently sorting out levels, bosses etc. It has no official name...

3 Weeks Ago
by ReapDaWrapper Go to last post
4 313
Request

GammaNetwork| FA:S 2| M9K| FIREWORKS| CUSTOM| WIP

Hello there everyone and welcome to GammaNetwork! This is the former Andlap's server only with a different IP and is now hosted by NeonNetworks. Now you might wonder whats so special about us? We've been around for over 1 year. But with another...

3 Weeks Ago
by max_salami3 Go to last post
7 386
Poll

Good Ol' RP! - A New, Classy DarkRP Server This thread has images

I was tired of DarkRP servers involving barely any actual roleplay and being completely oriented around guns and raids. So when I made Good Ol' RP I made it revolve a lot more around the government and overall the server having a lot more unique jobs that...

3 Weeks Ago
by KongoBoom Go to last post
17 532
games

Arctic-Gaming Stranded | Custom Tools| Custom Furnaces| More Tools/Weapons| M9k This thread has images

Arctic stranded was meant to be different, adding new tools, furnaces, workbenches and even more guns! Our main priority is making stranded even better then it is already. We have added alot of stuff to make it more time consuming but also fun at the...

3 Weeks Ago
0 172
games

(USA) Rage Gaming | No CSS | Low Gravity | Custom Coded This thread has images

Rage Gaming is one of the best coded Prop Hunt servers on Garry's Mod. We have no lag, So you can play without a problem. Most to All of our taunts are custom made so you won't get bored. We have multiple features including the following; 1....

3 Weeks Ago
by Rage Gaming Go to last post
0 211
Love

coderhirerp/generic/shit/trash

halla my name is james nd i own the coderhirerp server its shit and iz generic bcoz we slammed ch stuff together so join 2dai we hav many custom jobs liek hitman nd police officer and custom content that we got from coderhire so it must be good and unique...

3 Weeks Ago
by max_salami Go to last post
4 337
games
3 Weeks Ago
0 214
games

Starwars Roleplay: The Galactic Civil Wars | Custom Map | Custom Coding | #15th This thread has images

Hammerfall Gaming has ran the most popular Starwars Roleplay server for over 10 months now. We are currently #15th Garry's Mod server on GameTracker. We're having tons of new things added, modified and changed. We're one of the most unique DarkRP servers...

3 Weeks Ago
5 354
games

MaxArcoGaming New Server|15k start|C:S alt weps|20+ Jobs|TDM Cars|Bank heist|ATM|Friendly admins This thread has images

Hey everyone this is a new Dark RP server/community starting today and I would like to invite you all to join and have some fun! And this community is going to be fueled by the people if there are things you want to see in the server there is a 99%...

3 Weeks Ago
by circuitbawx Go to last post
6 295
Science

LapisRP|ApertureRP - The return This thread has images

"Greetings friend! Welcome to Aperture." "Science is the future, and the future starts with you!" LapisRP|ApertureRP is a NutScript-based server, revolved around role-playing as a worker in the Aperture Science Laboratories. What is NutScript? ...

imacc20091 reading
3 Weeks Ago
by imacc2009 Go to last post
27 890