Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Politics

GIP Section Rules (READ FIRST) - Not the place for new people to advertise their RP/Rust servers

This is the Games in Progress forum. You can use this forum to organize multiplayer games with other Facepunchers. You could do this with a "Let's Play..." thread, or perhaps make a thread for a server of your own. There are a few rules to keep in mind...

2nd June 2015
by postal Go to last post
4 10,638
PC Games

Minecraft - Facepunch Vanilla (Whitelisted) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 15 16 17 18 Last ) This thread has images

This is simply a straight vanilla whitelisted server I have set-up for Facepunch and anyone else who particularly cares to join. As far as rules go, there really aren't any beyond "Don't be a fucknugget." In short, that means don't screw with other...

Zephyrs1 reading
9 Hours Ago
by Emperor Scorpious II Go to last post
690 83,159
Games

Garrysmod - Clockwork: Dino Crisis - Serious Roleplay - Custom Schema - New - IP: This thread has images

http://www.sevaulith.net/forum/ - Trailer - ​ I've been drafting up an idea for the past year or so by myself based on a PS1 game called Dino Crisis. The recipe system has been vastly improved and is in use on the server as well as plenty of...

20 Hours Ago
by Tomo742 Go to last post
0 100
Release

Lazarus Fallout New Vegas Roleplay This thread has images

You can view the server stats on gametracker here: http://forums.lazarusroleplay.com/ Brief Introduction: Our server takes place nine months prior to the events of Fallout New Vegas. This leaves plenty of room to alter the timeline and create...

1 Day Ago
by Pvt. Martin Go to last post
30 1,189
Games

The Actual Facepunch CS:GO Tournament - Surely we can't fuck this up a 3rd time, right guys? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last ) This thread has images

So blah blah blah blah drama drama drama happened AGAIN. So we're restarting this, AGAIN. New thread because I've taken over organisation of the Tournament. Unlike before, this Tournament isn't following a knockout bracket, we're going to be using the...

1 Day Ago
by tyguy Go to last post
429 11,404
Games

Novabox - Custom Half Life 2 Beta Roleplay This thread has images

Our Features We've spent quite a bit of time on our server, amassing many things on our map and server, check just a few of the many out! See more at http://gmod.novabox.org/forums/threads/novabox-development-thread.947/ and...

2 Days Ago
by 0bama Go to last post
1 156
Love

Minecraft FTB Modded ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

Infinity is a modpack for FTB which I recently discovered and like quite a lot! I grew tired of playing by myself so decided to create this. It's easy to join and download, all you need to do is go download the FTB launcher ...

3 Days Ago
by Anderan Go to last post
206 7,858
Games

The Facepunch Rocket League Doubles Cup This thread has images

Welcome to Facepunch's first Rocket League Tournament! http://challonge.com/RocketPunch2s Keeping this simple. DETAILS: *PC or PS4 users invited to register teams, but if one platform does not have enough players it will not be considered...

5 Days Ago
by Rockeiro123 Go to last post
17 611
HTML

Tap Tap Adventure - a Mobile MMORPG using HTML5/PHP/NodeJS [Extension of Browserquest] This thread has images

Tap Tap Adventure! Basically a pixel-based (classic) mmo-rpg, it brings for that load zelda-like feel but we plan to expand it into something greater and universal. TTA is a HTML5 game that is based off of BQ (from Mozilla) and I am looking to get some...

5 Days Ago
by h0lybyte Go to last post
1 253
Playstation 3

MGS Peace Walker on the MGS HD collection for Ps3

Does anyone want to play some co-op mgs: PW on the hd collection on ps3? Id is Sphere528 if you're interested.

6 Days Ago
by BustaDan Go to last post
0 125
Repeat

Island Repunch ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Original Island Punch Flak's server has been dead for a while now, and I've been thinking about hosting a reboot. We just need a new map (weren't there already a few ready to go?) and enough interest (at the very least 5 players). Server's on hosting...

1 Week Ago
by oskutin Go to last post
106 4,596
Love

Flux-Craft | Fluxxit 1.0 - The Industry driven modpack This thread has images

Old Thread Finally back after months in the dark (And me being lazy) i present to you the 4th rendition of a modpack for Facepunch. This revision brings tons of changes and hopefully a lot more stability. If you guys want to see what we currently...

1 Week Ago
by Zarjk Go to last post
3 272
PC Games

Garrys Mod : Half life 2 roleplay clockwork! Join today! This thread has images

Hi, My name is Nara, I am a head admin on a new server of HL2RP on Gmod, We are called the Karious Gaming Community. Soon we are to be opening a server of HL2RP and we want all the people we can get! Yes, Some people find HL2RP to be boring but to us...

1 Week Ago
by OfficerLamarr Go to last post
4 285
Games
2 Weeks Ago
by shab 1 Go to last post
2 351
Garry

Super Smash Bros 4 WiiU SUMMER TOURNAMENTS! Smashpunch #2 edition ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

NA TOURNEY: http://challonge.com/SmashpunchWiiu2 WORLDWIDE TOURNEY: http://challonge.com/SmashpunchWiiuLagpunch1 HELLO! Welcome to the FIRST SECOND facepunch big fat fucking smash brothers wiiu TOURNAMENT! This time we're doing THREE whole...

2 Weeks Ago
205 6,961
PC Games

The Aluminum Womb (vanilla anarchy survival MC server)

The Aluminum Womb (vanilla anarchy survival MC server) Minecraft version: 1.8.- Server IP: AluminumWomb.vgmc.us:25568 The Aluminum Womb is a pure vanilla anarchy survival Minecraft server set on hard difficulty. You can pretty much do...

rpb
3 Weeks Ago
by rpb Go to last post
0 186
Release

Cereal Box Fat Kid This thread has images

Fat Kid was a really fun and addicting gamemode from Halo 3 custom games. In Fat Kid, there is one alpha zombie with extreme health but very slow movement and the humans must flee from him. If a human gets killed by the alpha zombie then that human...

3 Weeks Ago
by rpb Go to last post
7 1,135
PC Games

Obsidian Conflict Harvest Event - Facepunch can farm! ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

If any of you have ever played the Source mod Obsidian Conflict, I'm sure you've played the map Harvest at least once or twice, if not then long story short, it was amazing. I haven't played this game/map in a long while, and recently picked it up...

3 Weeks Ago
by ManFlakes Go to last post
73 2,188
Beta

InsanityRP.com IRP Alpha This thread has images

InsanityRP has been doing Garry's Mod for the last 4 years and in these last four years I have learned a lot about lua and decided to work on my own RP gamemode for the community. We started this project about 6 weeks ago to revive the community and show...

4 Weeks Ago
by Sigma_ Go to last post
20 1,867
Games

Oxygen Parkour Alpha This thread has images

Finally, I've actually made a working parkour gamemode, and it's actually pretty decent. Features: Minigames Parkour Trails Top Speed Interactive tutorial minimap etc ------------To be added:

30th June 2015
by Axarator Go to last post
0 248
Release

Braxnet RP ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Homepage with user control panel and misc: https://rp.braxnet.org/ Inspired from GMod Tower, here comes my take! On the RP part - The mayor writes the laws. RDM isn't as frowned upon, but police will have to take action. If you're tired of getting...

27th June 2015
by TylerB Go to last post
113 6,843
Release

Build 2 Kill - Construction Carnage (Garry's Mod) This thread has images

**EDIT** Thank you to whoever changed the title. Hey guys! It's about time that I post this. I've messed around with quite a few gamemodes, but I think you guys will have the most fun out of this one. Please keep in mind that this server is still...

25th June 2015
by makermod1 Go to last post
2 395
Games

CS:GO Tournament

Hello, I am hosting a CS:GO tournament this weekend and we need to fill a couple more 5 man teams. Its just a friendly tournament, I will be hosting one every other month if this one does well. For information about prizes or times:...

21st June 2015
by Teippiman Go to last post
5 717
Beta

Original FortWars This thread has images

Hello and Welcome to FortWars. Prop Menu Original F1 Menu Bases Bases

19th June 2015
by BigBadWilly Go to last post
1 259
Games

Gmod Gun Game Dedicated Server

There is now a dedicated server! Gamemode name: Gmod Gun Game - SWEPS Name: Soleria GunGame IP: 188.165.201.138:27050 The server has a variety of weapon lists and will be up 24/7.

19th June 2015
by ProfGeek1 Go to last post
1 228
Games

2b2t: A Last Request

For some reason I wasn't banned during the purge the admins made of 2b2t accounts. I have no intentions to keep bothering facepunch. We already moved to another forum. But I made this out of respect for what facepunch represented to the server. ...

12th June 2015
by SteveUK Go to last post
2 466
Gross

2b2t : A Decent into Dead ( 2 3 4 5 .. 13 14 15 16 Last ) This thread has images

2b2t is the longest running and largest minecraft world ever made. There are no rules, no staff, and infinite possibility, in a completely vanilla setting. The world (at the time of writing this) is 787GB large and 49 months old (19 Jan 2015) and nearly...

7th June 2015
635 46,062
YouTube

2b2t: Restarting the Facepunch Republic for YouTube 5 years later

The title explains it all. How's it sound? Anybody who wants to, meet at 0 0 tomorrow at 4:30 EST. 3rd June 2015 Just ask for membership and you'll get it. once the base is made, I will pm the coords to members. you can join at any time. NO...

4th June 2015
by Zephyrs Go to last post
2 435
Love

Razborka! Server - Realistic Belorussian FPS This thread has images

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/34121134075925677/6871C92891F59DA50DB311F719EC32891DDA2E0F/ Welcome to Razborka!, a realistic Slav gangwar simulator/deathmatch gamemode for Garry's Mod. I was tired of sitting with an idle Sandbox server...

2nd June 2015
by faggot hacker Go to last post
2 447
Games

Facepunch Battlestar Galactica Game (Tabletop Simulator) This thread has images

Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game is an exciting game of mistrust, intrigue, and the struggle for survival. Based on the epic and widely-acclaimed Sci Fi Channel series, Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game puts players in the role of one of ten of...

2nd June 2015
by LuaChobo Go to last post
1 276
Games

{FOG} Stranded - Simply amazing?

Servers will be down for awhile, going thorugh some stuff...will keep you guys posted.. Foribdden Oblivion Stranded, this gamemode was setup awhile ago but since then I worked on redoing it with the latest stranded and added the spiders/facehuggers in....

2nd June 2015
by Killerghost Go to last post
0 239
Games

Free roam racing Race Event -Finnally found the right place to post it...

As the title says race event if anyone is interested The map that will be used is GP_Beach a map with a gigantic race track takes about 20 min via truck to get one lap in though that's with a messed up transmission. Time for event is practically when...

20th May 2015
by codylewiz Go to last post
5 563
Games

Atlauncher: ResonantRise Modpack (Latest)

Hey everyone, I've made a small little Modded MC server for any FPers that playing the modpack already or want to and would love some company :) . Currently there is no banned items but if people decide to abuse items in game then I will sadly have to ban...

18th May 2015
by BigBadWilly Go to last post
2 399
PC Games

Black Mesa Source: Facepunch Custom Maps

Hey y'all. I've got a BMS server set up at this IP with sourcemod/saysounds/quakesounds set up: 67.169.59.54 It's just a listen server right now, but FastDL is set up and working. Planning on getting it set up with a dedicated server provider...

14th May 2015
by TheJunction Go to last post
6 568
Games

[Alpha] Garry's Mod Fortwars Recreation (Australian Server) This thread has images

Hey everyone, Recently I've been recreating the popular fortwars gamemode which was run by darklands years ago until it shut down (and was private so no one else could set a server up with it). There was also a fretta version under the name FortwarsX...

4th May 2015
by isnipeu Go to last post
13 1,299
Beta

Force of Elements: Open Beta This thread has images

Hey all! I'm a software engineer at Wicked Fun, Inc., an indie game company based out of the California bay area. We've been hammering out this game over the past year or so and have just now entered our open alpha phase. Naturally, we're at the point...

29th April 2015
by devcon Go to last post
0 408
PC Games

Minecraft Server - Chestnut Craft This thread has images

About:Chestnut Craft is a reboot of a server called Brutal Simplicity, It is a Multi-verse server which now has separate worlds for Factions and non pvp survival. Me and another owner both manage each world. I "Jonnyblazex2" manage the Factions World...

27th April 2015
by The Ogrelord Go to last post
0 385
Science

Technicalia Ultra Modded Minecraft: Technology, my ass! ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

New thread smell guys! Shamelessly copied Banana's OP because it is pretty great. Currently TCB, Mr. (Neonat), and myself are managing the server. If you have any issues, let one of us know. Enjoy!

26th April 2015
by Banandana Go to last post
148 6,285
YouTube

GCinema - What will you watch today? This thread has images

Oh great, another server with Cinema straight out of github Nope! We don't share anything with it other than using PlayX (and the concept). We also have a small community that started back on GM12, which you're more than welcome to join, and a custom...

26th April 2015
by madman32395 Go to last post
9 942
PC Games

The Bicentennial Facepunch GTA Games This thread has images

Twice every hundred years, the Facepunch community gathers to play a series of games in the Sun God's honour. This century's games will kick off with the release of GTA V. Such exciting games will be featured as: SEASONAL HEATS W/ FINAL: -...

12th April 2015
by Cypher_09 Go to last post
0 364
Games

FP DayZ: Officially Unofficial ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

USPVT made a mark on all of us who played DayZ a couple years back, there were both good, and bad times. We want to get something new going, what with the standalone becoming marginally better with each update. Right now, there are five...

12th April 2015
by TehMentos Go to last post
191 6,024
Games

Turtle Roleplay 25K$start|Custom|New|Bronypets ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Hello Facepunch and gmod users, Introducing .... Beta...

12th April 2015
by rabiddukenuke Go to last post
46 3,029
Games

The Facepunch After Easter Smashup!! (Ssb4wiiu online tournament)

Hey everyone! In the smash thread in general games discussion there were some expressions of interest at the idea of a European ssb4 tourney. As someone who's participated in a few online smash tourneys I figured I'd put up a strawpoll and see who was...

11th April 2015
by Megaguy213 Go to last post
12 811
Games

{FOG} FNAF 1/2 | FNATI { Pointshop, Custom, Fun For All Ages } This thread has images

Servers will be down for awhile, going thorugh some stuff...will keep you guys posted.. Introduction: Recently we made four(2 being a beta version which isnt fully finished map wise) FNAF 1 Servers, two FNAF 2 Servers and 1 FNATI Server. If you like...

10th April 2015
by Killerghost Go to last post
12 1,505
Steam

Lets Play: Gmod Quake 3 Arena This thread has images

Since no one seems to be running the Quake 3 Arena gamemode, figured I'd go ahead and do so. Sadly, I'm going to most likely shut it down as it gets no players. So before I do, I'm throwing a Lets Play tonight at 9:00 PM EST. The server itself is a mix of...

10th April 2015
by Vipes Go to last post
0 440
Request

The GModRP Experiment - Facepunch gets to tell me what to do ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

We're dead but we might come back, IDK There's a distinct lack of Garry's Mod FP servers. I know not everyone here still plays the grandaddy of games that brought us all together, but it's a shame we don't have a server hosted by a Facepuncher, for...

2nd April 2015
by TpsTheHunter Go to last post
216 11,505
PC Games

Looking for Spacers to Play Elite Dangerous

Hello. I discovered Elite Dangerous a little over a month ago and finally conquered my fear of space. I would love to meet up with some people who play regularly, as it does get lonely out in space from time to time. I was running cargo runs and various...

31st March 2015
by Twitty Go to last post
2 523
Games

Sturminsel.de - Deutscher Reign of Kings Server This thread has images

Willkommen bei der Vorstellung unserer Community 'Sturminsel.de' Auf diesem Weg suchen wir neue Mitglieder die wir für unsere Plattform begeistern können. Die Sturminsel hat eine längere Vergangenheit. Das Projekt hat nun schon ein paar...

18th March 2015
by Skaroh Go to last post
0 397
Games

TFC Basewars This thread has images

Who are you? We are a group of players that like to have fun. We have found that it is more fun to play with others, and laugh along the way, and that is why we have decided to create TFC Basewars. Why Choose TFC Basewars? I've played on many...

18th March 2015
by Rockin Banana Go to last post
1 595
Link

Battlefield 4 anyone?

Join my server and ill be in here. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/be803885-f842-43e3-8d26-fd2c24f1be75/BobCottonSwab-s-Conquest-Server-Ranked-Conquest-Classics/

12th March 2015
by BobCottonSwab Go to last post
0 521
Release

NoGaming-DarkRP Server

. (User was banned for this post ("Didn't read the sticky" - OvB)) (User was permabanned for this post ("extended - joined just to advertise" - OvB))

5th March 2015
by LittleBabyman Go to last post
1 537
Release

Funquisition Daily Retro Zombie Survival (just like back in the old days.. almost!) This thread has images

Hey there, I've probably put off on posting anything relevant to my community for some time, though I've tried my best to figure a way to not only sell it to any who might have been interested in the old zombie survival type, but to also help bring...

4th March 2015
by Sumeraxe Go to last post
3 922
Help

Looking for 2d Pixel artist to join

Hi, my name is Rutenis, im 16 from Lithuania. Im addicted to making games, i started in 2010 when i found Unity 3d. Since then i've learned a lot, but at this point i want to create something more. So im looking for a 2D pixel artist. We could make this...

2nd March 2015
by Matkenis Go to last post
0 518
Beta

Refraction RP | BETA | Custom Jobs | Fun guaranteed | CUSTOM | 24/7 This thread has images

Hello today i present to you my new garry's mod DarkRP 24/7 server. On our server the fun is guaranteed! We are opening our server so that we can have your guys's opinion on our server. You start as a civilian and you can become anything you want,...

25th February 2015
by FXAABOB Go to last post
8 789
PC Games

Minecraft- SLEAZYCRAFT- FTB Unleashed Server-15 slots- White-listed

Pretty simple- a small friendly FTB Unleashed server with 15 slots. If you're interested in playing, explain why below and I'll shoot you a PM with the IP address. Rules are simple- Don't destroy/grief/steal other people's stuff. PVP is cool if...

25th February 2015
by andypopz Go to last post
0 520
Lua

Custom Gamemode - Video - Team Death Match

Hello everyone, I decided to start to learn Glua. It's my first coding language i have ever learned. I'm about 2 weeks new to it and have been developing this small basic Gamemode for around 2 days now. I have 2 addons that are required to make the...

19th February 2015
by Austin1346 Go to last post
8 969
Politics

Realm of Madness - Non Serious RP This thread has images

I think we everyone should at least experience a good roleplay session once, roleplay can be tons of fun if you can get a bit in your roll and other people play along with it, thats awesome! Sadly we live in a Gmod era filled with DarkRP servers which are...

17th February 2015
by tW4r Go to last post
13 1,075
Work In Progress

Visuality Gaming: Fallout Serious Roleplay This thread has images

Visuality Gaming or VG. Originally a small project and idea that started about two and a half years ago turned out into something big with our main gamemode being Garry's mod Fallout RP. The community exists of mature and professional roleplayers with a...

4th February 2015
by Scritic Go to last post
25 2,575
Games

EarthCraft Server?

-Snip- Creating a new thread.

2nd February 2015
by ProTweaker Go to last post
4 529
PC Games

CSGO Scrims

Lets set a little like, ladder kind of thing up. We make our teams and shit, name them, then have scrim matches with qualifiers and shit to make it into the next level. WITH ABSOLUTELY NO REWARDS EXCEPT BRAGGING RIGHTS sounds amazing right?

31st January 2015
by LSK Go to last post
4 547
Wii

The Ongoing Facepunch Super Smash Brothers League

What is this? A fun way to stay competitive that has relaxed time commitments, is ongoing, and keeps tracks of the competitive stats of FP smash players! How does it work? In the start, someone can simply declare themselves the title holder (max 1...

23rd January 2015
by Abaddabadon Go to last post
24 1,019
Games

Vidya Thread v.6 The game has changed, 3bwii is ossum This thread has images

AIRSOFT 393 WILL FOREVER BE IN OUR HEARTS AND ON OUR BEADS Hullo, We collectively play all sorts of games under the IFAP or Krundle banner! Such as; ARMA 2/3 Battlefield 4 Chivalry Medieval Warfare

18th January 2015
by elitehakor Go to last post
19 1,063
NSFW

Cereal Box Cinema (+18 HIGHLY SUGGESTED) This thread has images

I am no longer the owner or proprietor of Cereal Box Cinema, this post only exists for archival purposes. Please visit the official site at cerealbox.net If you're interested in becoming part of our Dev Team please add me on steam (@Videowarrior) and...

14th January 2015
by Videowarrior Go to last post
21 1,641
Beta

#!/BASH/SRP [Developmental] This thread has images

#!/BASH/SRP is a gamemode created for the sake of serious RP in the STALKER universe. It aims to implement all the features that are necessary for RP while also intertwining them with script mechanics that reflect those found in the actual STALKER game...

12th January 2015
by pidarassa Go to last post
13 1,935
Games

Battlefield 4 anyone? Mic recommended

Anyone wanna play Battlefield 4? Add me on Battlelog, BobCottonSwab. I got a TS server, so we can conversate better in here.

9th January 2015
by Daemon White Go to last post
1 476
Games

[Custom lore] Medieval RP server [NUTSCRIPT] This thread has images

Setting: The Solus Empire: The Solus Empire, or just called the Empire, is the largest living civilization known to date in the world. The Empires existence dates back to decades ago to the year 317. The Empire is a very religious nation,...

5th January 2015
by Tolee Go to last post
4 701
Garry

The North American Super Smash Bros 4 TOURNAMENT! WiiU Smashpunch #1 edition. IN PROGRESS! ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

FOLLOW THE PROGRESS HERE: http://challonge.com/SmashpunchWiiu1 http://challonge.com/SmashpunchWiiu1B (loser's loser's bracket is here, winner challenges winner of loser's bracket) HELLO! Welcome to the FIRST...

2nd January 2015
by Pvt Anderson Go to last post
123 4,288
Release

[Original Lore Space RP] Foundation Roleplay (NutScript) This thread has images

Our forums at: http://foundationroleplay.boards.net/ Content: Workshop Link Map: rp_station13 (Made by FirePaw and Jackson) Server IP:

31st December 2014
by Monkah Go to last post
11 988
Poll

Dok's Disco - A Freelancer server ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Dok's Disco is a Discovery Freelancer server, hence Disco in the name. Discovery takes about 100 years after Freelancer, now there is French people in space, basically. Capital ships, Carriers, etc, all flyable, you can make player run starbases...

21st December 2014
by Snoberry Tea Go to last post
83 1,784
Beta
Funny x 24

Dead Island 2D ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Hello guys I have been so excited to announce that I am finally making use of my spare time my computers been upgraded and is much faster now well the title says it all really 'Dead Island 2D' The game - Well as you may know making a story line to...

7th December 2014
by Swiftyboiii Go to last post
99 8,570
Games
Winner x 46

Black Mesa Gmod Roleplay ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Hello all, We have been working on a new type of roleplay for some time now and I think it's time to try and get some more players. Black Mesa roleplay is based before the resonance cascade and before it starts having problems. You can be a...

22nd November 2014
by MistyPanda Go to last post
133 21,179
Games

Free CS:GO Server - Featured Sponsorship

Hello. I'm giving away a free Counter-Strike:GO server, 12war/18pub slot (i might increase the slots over time). Sponsorship duration: Unlimited. Hardware and internet testing for atleast 3-6 mounths. Restarts may occure. Currently there are 2 other game...

20th November 2014
by Rmk82 Go to last post
5 768
Games

Warcraft 3:FT Custom maps This thread has images

Hello fellow Facepunchers! We are currently a very small group that gets together to play some Warcraft 3 custom maps! What do we play: (we have massive map packs with a lot of maps that might or might not be shit) : -TD's -Hero adventure maps...

19th November 2014
by NOD Engineer Go to last post
19 691
Games

Looking for people who like to play board games - Vassal/Tabletop Simulator

Hello, like the title says. I'm looking for people to play board games with. I love all types of board games and I know how to play the following: Battlestar Galactica + all expansions Betrayal at House on the Hill Dead of Winter Arkham Horror...

30th October 2014
by Knoxed Go to last post
3 503
Wii

SmashPunch 3DS Tournament I - Sunday Oct 5th at 18:00 GMT. READ the OP for instructions to contact your opponent. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

SmashPunch! I Tournament BRACKET UP http://challonge.com/SP3DS1 NOTES ON SCORING: a 0-3 means the loser never shown up a 2-1 or a 2-0 means it was a normal match best out of 3 a 0-0 means neither showed up, one is randomly selected to go forward...

20th October 2014
by Segab Go to last post
451 10,511
Games

Counter-strike 1.6 NIPPER MAPS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi_yRRCCPmo lets try and get this server populated, launch your CS1.6 back up and join. Hosted by the NEW GMAN ARMY http://steamcommunity.com/groups/newgmanarmy Join us on TEAMSPEAK 3.0 IP:...

18th October 2014
by KoD Go to last post
7 1,441
Post Your

Void Game Servers, Nutscript: Half Life 2 Roleplaying Server This thread has images

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWe0w7hAYHY What is Void? Void is one of those Half Life 2 Roleplaying servers, however there's a difference. What's the difference? We don't force text adventure (aka super serious roleplay where you gotta /me /roll...

16th October 2014
by Ultimate7MK Go to last post
12 1,000
News

RatchetGaming, Trying to bring back the good old days

HOME PAGE: ratchetgaming.co.uk I remember when GMOD was first released, how the communities ran back then a tight knit group of people and everyone just had fun. Well enough of trying to get your attention. This is a work in Progress community...

13th October 2014
by adamg Go to last post
1 719
Release

BGRP new DarkRp server with FastDL FA:S 2.0 weapons and a map that isnt downtown.

BGRP is a new roleplay server that has a few defining features about it. 1. The server uses a map created in 2009 called amsterville. We are using the construction edition of this map. 2. It is almost impossible to metagame. I will be on as long as...

13th October 2014
by BobCottonSwab Go to last post
6 973
Beta

Server for Facepunch Users! This thread has images

Platinum Gaming Garry's Mod! Platinum Gaming is a server that isn't up. This is because it's a Facepunch server. We want your ideas for the gamemode for Platinum Gaming to run, it can be any gamemode, and it'll be the most voted gamemode. The voting...

12th October 2014
by Tinbe Go to last post
5 765
Games

Planning to play Space Engineers... Anyone want to join me? [UK]

Hey everyone, i've had this game sitting in my library for far to long now..... Does anyone want to join me in playing it? Prefurably in the uk, but if you have a decent connection, anywhere is fine. Looking to have a game of 3-4 people, myself...

11th October 2014
by nuttyboffin Go to last post
6 573