Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Politics

GIP Section Rules (READ THESE BEFORE POSTING OR MAKING THREADS)

This is the Games in Progress forum. You can use this forum to organize multiplayer games with other Facepunchers. You could do this with a "Let's Play..." thread, or perhaps make a thread for a server of your own. There are a few rules to keep in mind...

11th July 2012
by garry Go to last post
2 6,809
Poll

Good Ol' RP! - A New, Classy DarkRP Server

I was tired of DarkRP servers involving barely any actual roleplay and being completely oriented around guns and raids. So when I made Good Ol' RP I made it revolve a lot more around the government and overall the server having a lot more unique jobs that...

14 Minutes Ago
by KongoBoom Go to last post
0 2
pc games

HotShots DarkRP BRANDNEW! This thread has images

Hey guys my name is Louis and im here to show you guys a brand new, out of beta DarkRP server fresh out of beta. So you know what that means we need you to help us become popular so after watching the video (or videos once i finish up the second promo)...

ward15913 reading
2 Hours Ago
by ward1591 Go to last post
9 109
games

Starwars Roleplay: The Galactic Civil Wars | Custom Map | Custom Coding | #15th This thread has images

Hammerfall Gaming has ran the most popular Starwars Roleplay server for over 10 months now. We are currently #15th Garry's Mod server on GameTracker. We're having tons of new things added, modified and changed. We're one of the most unique DarkRP servers...

LordTyler1 reading
2 Hours Ago
by circuitbawx Go to last post
4 162
games

MaxArcoGaming New Server|15k start|C:S alt weps|20+ Jobs|TDM Cars|Bank heist|ATM|Friendly admins This thread has images

Hey everyone this is a new Dark RP server/community starting today and I would like to invite you all to join and have some fun! And this community is going to be fueled by the people if there are things you want to see in the server there is a 99%...

monstermn961 reading
2 Hours Ago
6 177
Request

GammaNetwork| FA:S 2| M9K| FIREWORKS| CUSTOM| WIP

Hello there everyone and welcome to GammaNetwork! This is the former Andlap's server only with a different IP and is now hosted by NeonNetworks. Now you might wonder whats so special about us? We've been around for over 1 year. But with another...

3 Hours Ago
by Leif GW Go to last post
2 102
Science

LapisRP|ApertureRP - The return This thread has images

"Greetings friend! Welcome to Aperture." "Science is the future, and the future starts with you!" LapisRP|ApertureRP is a NutScript-based server, revolved around role-playing as a worker in the Aperture Science Laboratories. What is NutScript? ...

imacc20091 reading
12 Hours Ago
by imacc2009 Go to last post
27 739
games

Maelstrom DarkRP | Sleek Weapon Base | Semi-Vanilla

If you are looking for a server that does not feel bloated yet still has new content, try joining the Maelstrom DarkRP server that I currently own. It is hosted in Dallas, TX. It uses the Sleek Weapon Base which is essentially just CSS weapons with better...

Frubbs1 reading
15 Hours Ago
by beanhead Go to last post
7 249
games

JakeCake NutScript Half Life 2 Roleplay This thread has images

Hi there! JakeCake is a small community that was founded in early 2014. We run a single Half Life 2 Roleplay server which uses the fantastic NutScript base, providing us with lots of modability at no extra cost (looking at you, clockwork). We strive to...

20 Hours Ago
by ZeMysticalTac Go to last post
1 85
games

APEX DarkRP Server|Custom Jobs|TDM Cars|CSS Weapons|FastDL|24/7 This thread has images

I have spent alot of time in making this DarkRP server. I didn't use code hire so i codded it all myself. It has tons of custom jobs, and more adding! Me and my friend are currently the only staff on the server so were also looking for more staff. We also...

1 Day Ago
3 101
games

GangWarsRP This thread has images

GangWarsRP is a RP / MMO game mode and community that has been in active development in Garry's mod for over 4 years by a small but dedicated team of devs. We strive to be the most professionally created & mantained gamemode within GMOD. It is set in a...

1 Day Ago
by frietje2008 Go to last post
27 772
pc games

Smoking Simulator - Simulates Not Just Smoking, But Murderous Rampages

http://smokingsimulator.com/indie-kings/ I have no idea where to post this, I hope this is the right place

Haze1 reading
1 Day Ago
by Haze Go to last post
0 168
Release

Braxnet RP ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Homepage with user control panel and misc: https://braxnet.org/rp/ Inspired from GMod Tower, here comes my take! On the RP part - The mayor writes the laws. RDM is allowed, but if it's illegal to kill people, the police have to take action. Play...

2 Days Ago
by Giraffen93 Go to last post
83 2,779
Love

Official Facepunch Unturned Server

No idea what to put here. So heres the server ip: 98.184.174.135 Port is: 25444 Command line is this: -pei -normal -sync -pvp -port:25444 -players 60 -sv Open to anyone really, 60 Slots on the map Pei and syncs every server restart, There...

ChloeBlackSythe2 reading
2 Days Ago
by Larnecse Go to last post
20 1,152
Release

A New Take on DarkRP This thread has images

One night I was talking to a friend about Dark RP. We both lamented the fact that the game mode of Garry’s mod has never really evolved. It has been a stagnant wasteland of buying guns and shooting other people with guns. We racked our brains about how...

6 Days Ago
by Lemmie Go to last post
10 731
games

New server, "Requiem Dark RP" Give us a try! This thread has images

Hello! This is a new server that I have been working on the past few days and I think most of you will enjoy it. It has a lot of customized features that other servers don't have. It'd be awesome if you guys were to come check it out and see for...

6 Days Ago
by Knoxed Go to last post
3 147
Love

[T-Servers] Servers and others This thread has images

We created some gmod servers some time ago , and i need some staff *+ testserver that i gave to code_gs code his stuff , he is a nice guy Our servers idea is : Servers friendly to anyone play , just play and relax Were open to any ideas , and...

6 Days Ago
by Thalexs Go to last post
4 175
games

WWW.FREEDOMROLEPLAY.COM - Half Life 2 Beta Roleplay This thread has images

I had to post an image because apparently the normal rules of BBCODE do not apply on Facepunch.

1 Week Ago
by Tolee Go to last post
21 737
games

Parabellum / FASTDL / M9k / Wire / Money Printers / Recruiting / Active

Hey whats going on peep. I just started up a DarkRP server. It has a few mods n lots of jobs. WE are adding more as we go and as you request. -Lots of printers. Right now we have a upgradable printer. We plan on adding more very soon. -Unique jobs. WE...

1 Week Ago
by thelurker1234 Go to last post
6 281
Work In Progress

RageTech DarkRP This thread has images

So for the past week or so, i've been working on a DarkRP server, and i think it's time for beta testing. So i thought i'd post it here to get some people to join :) Some of the addons in the server include -VCMod -Kunit's Drug mod -Custom Bank...

1 Week Ago
by Tenrys Go to last post
5 293
games

New GMOD DARKRP server LimeDarkRP m9k/wire/20+ jobs/24/7.

Hey guys this is a new epic GMOD DARKRP server you must join the ip to the server is 92.222.242.111:27015 to connect to this server go into console and type connect 92.222.242.111:27015 join now :D

1 Week Ago
by Pie's Go to last post
4 197
games

Suspicious Tendency TTT This thread has images

Hello dears, this server is my first project made in 2 weeks of hardwork, made with passion and love, thinked for players. Basic Details: It's name is Suspicious Tendency TTT, started officially yesterday. Slots? 18. Why? Because we think that...

1 Week Ago
by Tolee Go to last post
6 146
Science

The Australian Underground RP This thread has images

'Oh great, another copypasta darkrp server?' Whoa whoa hold your horses there my friend. This server is a realization of my personal vision of how DarkRP should be played. 'Ok, so what exactly are you doing to distinguish yourself from the rabble?'...

1 Week Ago
by engiSonic Go to last post
21 912
Love

A real sandbox build server. This thread has images

Hey!, I am the real owner of an actual sandbox build server, The IP is : yngjb.game.nfoservers.com:27015 What's so good about this server?, Well, Anon, We dont plan to make 9 year olds admin, instead, we kick them out, We dont want 9 year old...

1 Week Ago
by Garrison Go to last post
9 214
games

NordicRP, Serious RP in DarkRP standards. ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

We consider ourselfs Serious in DarkRP standards. rp_evocity_v2d. We use this map because it's almost identical to rp_evocity_v2d, but has a lower drawing distance so players doesn't lag. The 28th october we moved to a new server, so we've started...

2 Weeks Ago
by Michael haxz Go to last post
69 3,893
Science

JUTLAND - Serious Episodic Sci-Fi RP This thread has images

Jutland is a serious sci-fi roleplay server for Garry's Mod. Set in the late 22nd century aboard the eponymous UEN Jutland, Jutland follows the exploits of crew of the ship on a long and arduous journey back to human space after an experimental wormhole...

2 Weeks Ago
by CosmicCommander Go to last post
15 837
Work In Progress

The Facepunch Dwarf Fortress Succession Game - V2: Return to Anethalina This thread has images

As the ruins of Ilraliklist lay dormant now, A fortress ended by it's own ambition. We find need of a new place to call home. So as a people we strike the earth once more in hope of building a new home. The following is a record of the life and times of...

2 Weeks Ago
by Tolee Go to last post
29 1,555
Release

Sandbox Build Server (Build Only) This thread has images

Hello everyone and welcome to Frantic Ninja's. Frantic is a fun, entertaining and creative sandbox server. Some might ask: "What's unique about this Sandbox server." This sandbox server isn't about killing, blowing up people, spawning cars. This...

MistyPanda1 reading
2 Weeks Ago
by Tolee Go to last post
9 241
Link

L9Craft - Communist state Light RP Heavily Modded Minecraft Server

L9Craft, a lovely server with a current population of 7 soviets have been attempting to create a new soviet state. Its light roleplay, meaning you should act in character but not to excessively, and be able to stand strange, humorous behavior. We have a...

2 Weeks Ago
by NeverGoWest Go to last post
0 143
NSFW

Cereal Box Cinema [NSFW] This thread has images

VISIT US!: http://cerealboxcinema.com/b/ (YES, WE HAVE OUR OWN /b/ BOARD) CLICK HERE TO CONNECT Hey everyone, my name is Videowarrior and I'm the owner of Cereal Box Cinema and the various other Cereal Box servers (I'll only be listing Cinema here...

2 Weeks Ago
by SexualShark Go to last post
30 1,940
Release

Muppets Playground Zombie Survival This thread has images

Website is located at: www.muppetsplayground.com A new server using Jetboom's Zombie Survival gamemode, pretty much vanilla apart from modded prices, a cleaner chatbox and ui. We don't use pointshop or other addons like that. Server is located in Las...

2 Weeks Ago
by Venus Go to last post
0 131
games

Turtle Roleplay 25K$start|Custom|New|Bronypets ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Hello Facepunch and gmod users, Introducing .... Beta...

2 Weeks Ago
by Viewer Go to last post
45 1,145
games

Plex Gaming Hλlf-Life 2 Roleplay! ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Plexgaming.net Half-Life 2 Roleplay Website: www.Plexgaming.net Server Address: 5.101.136.167:27015 Content pack: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=271062892 Teamspeak 3 Server: http://ts3server//ts32.trueworldgaming.com?port=9988...

2 Weeks Ago
by Hotpocket321 Go to last post
88 2,363
Release

]KAN[ Gaming kangaming.com 24/7 DarkRP|Wire|FastDL|Custom|M9K|5k Start This thread has images

Hello all of FacePunch, My name is Tyler, and I will be showing you some of the features of ]KANServer Information: Server IP: 50.31.24.200:27015 Server Website: ]KAN Server Workshop: (FastDL is enabled but in case if you like the collection page...

KAN
2 Weeks Ago
by MistyPanda Go to last post
10 246
games

Dishonesst Gamers Jailbreak This thread has images

Hey, so I'm hosing a Jailbreak server, it's using My_Hat_Stinks' addon so it's more unique compared to the other Jailbreak servers on GMOD. What I've tried to do is making it as CSS-Jailbreak like as possible, by this I mean you start with a knife and...

2 Weeks Ago
5 160
Humor

Space Engineers !!!!!!

Hi Many of you already know this game. It is simulator of cosmic engineer. It is still in alpha build but can offer you much. I found few videos made by people. Picked the best ;) Most of them is in foreign language but it doesnt matter because...

3 Weeks Ago
by Iska Go to last post
0 160
beta

[OmegaRP TDM|MOTORBIKES|WAC|FASTDL|M9K|FRIENDLY STAFF|BETA]

Server Info: Name:OmegaRP TDM|MOTORBIKES|WAC|FASTDL|M9K|FRIENDLY STAFF|BETA IP: 94.23.159.205:27045 Owner: Buffalo Slots: 20 Hello I have finally Finished my server. It took a while and some money but we finally got there. At the moment I am keen...

3 Weeks Ago
by Icejjfish Go to last post
5 243
games

Abduction Gaming DarkRP |Semi-Serious| M9K |TDM|Drugs|and much more!

I would like to introduce my DarkRP server to the FP community, so we can build our community. The ip is: 192.223.27.147 - First off, I did not build this server for money. If I needed money, I would not have bought this server. I made this server to...

3 Weeks Ago
by JigglyPuffer Go to last post
14 594
Release

Aestro Gaming | SCars | rPrint | ARC Bank | M9K |

Just delete this, its a generic server, thought it would be fun to open it up with my friends, guess not. I will not respond to any more messages on here. PM me if you want to talk.

3 Weeks Ago
17 260
games

[EN] [Ebbz Cinema]-[online 24/7]-[Popcorn]-[Piano]-[Pointshop]

-----Server Details----- Name: ---- Slots: 20 Map: Cinema_Theatron Ip: 144.76.196.74 -----Info----- Ebbz Cinema is a quite new server, and has only been up for a couple of days now.

3 Weeks Ago
by NiandraLades Go to last post
2 119
News

=[pG]=| 24/7 SURF | RANKS | RECORDS | ** WIN STEAM GAMES ** This thread has images

Garry's Mod - Skill Surf Server (Released Today) We are overjoyed to announce our new Garry's Mod Skill Surf Server utilizing a powerful and competitive rank/point system (for those who are familiar with our Bunny Hop servers, it is the same). ...

3 Weeks Ago
by Abdul Go to last post
12 669