Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Politics

GIP Section Rules (READ THESE BEFORE POSTING OR MAKING THREADS)

This is the Games in Progress forum. You can use this forum to organize multiplayer games with other Facepunchers. You could do this with a "Let's Play..." thread, or perhaps make a thread for a server of your own. There are a few rules to keep in mind...

24th August 2014
by NiandraLades Go to last post
3 7,908
games

[ExosRP] Dead Zone Roleplay (NutScript) This thread has images

http://i.imgur.com/W90J6X0.png http://i.imgur.com/EoBJufp.png

SlayerFin1 reading
12 Minutes Ago
by MuffinZerg Go to last post
4 144
games

[Unreleased] Novabox - Beta Half Life 2 Roleplay This thread has images

Novabox is currently unreleased, but I thought I'd throw the thought out there for the future. Also before you ask questions, yes, I will be making a thread for City 2 shortly. Website: gmod.novabox.org Group Page: steamcommunity.com/groups/novabox...

Kemerd2 reading
4 Hours Ago
by Kemerd Go to last post
0 65
games

The CombineControl Community is the new level of RolePlay This thread has images

Combine Control is an Half-Life 2 based game mode. After over a year in development, CombineControl is the most advanced yet lightweight Half-Life 2 Roleplay Animation system. Businesses that can be run for a variety of services. Custom chat system...

1 Day Ago
by meharryp Go to last post
19 1,071
Wii

SmashPunch 3DS Tournament I - Sunday Oct 5th at 18:00 GMT. READ the OP for instructions to contact your opponent. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

SmashPunch! I Tournament BRACKET UP http://challonge.com/SP3DS1 NOTES ON SCORING: a 0-3 means the loser never shown up a 2-1 or a 2-0 means it was a normal match best out of 3 a 0-0 means neither showed up, one is randomly selected to go forward...

1 Day Ago
by Segab Go to last post
451 8,677
games

Smashing Limes TTT >Vanilla<

After going through the server browser a few weeks ago, I was continually infuriated by the fact that there aren't that many vanilla servers left; most are bloated by M9K or otherwise, and it's a challenge to find servers that make good use of addons but...

2 Days Ago
by WitheredPyre Go to last post
0 84
games

Counter-strike 1.6 NIPPER MAPS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi_yRRCCPmo lets try and get this server populated, launch your CS1.6 back up and join. Hosted by the NEW GMAN ARMY http://steamcommunity.com/groups/newgmanarmy Join us on TEAMSPEAK 3.0 IP:...

3 Days Ago
by KoD Go to last post
7 870
games

LapisRP|Halo Roleplay

LapisRP’s HaloRP Server http://lapisrp.com/halo_banner.jpg Here at LapisRP, we are known for being original, and coming up with novel ideas. In our most recent decisions, we had decided to start up a HaloRP server. Upon the idea that there were only...

4 Days Ago
by imacc2009 Go to last post
11 555
POST YOUR

Void Game Servers, Nutscript: Half Life 2 Roleplaying Server This thread has images

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWe0w7hAYHY What is Void? Void is one of those Half Life 2 Roleplaying servers, however there's a difference. What's the difference? We don't force text adventure (aka super serious roleplay where you gotta /me /roll...

5 Days Ago
by Ultimate7MK Go to last post
12 480
News

RatchetGaming, Trying to bring back the good old days

HOME PAGE: ratchetgaming.co.uk I remember when GMOD was first released, how the communities ran back then a tight knit group of people and everyone just had fun. Well enough of trying to get your attention. This is a work in Progress community...

1 Week Ago
by adamg Go to last post
1 307
Release

BGRP new DarkRp server with FastDL FA:S 2.0 weapons and a map that isnt downtown.

BGRP is a new roleplay server that has a few defining features about it. 1. The server uses a map created in 2009 called amsterville. We are using the construction edition of this map. 2. It is almost impossible to metagame. I will be on as long as...

1 Week Ago
by BobCottonSwab Go to last post
6 475
Release

Braxnet RP ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Homepage with user control panel and misc: https://braxnet.org/rp/ Inspired from GMod Tower, here comes my take! On the RP part - The mayor writes the laws. RDM is allowed, but if it's illegal to kill people, the police have to take action. Play...

1 Week Ago
by Giraffen93 Go to last post
87 3,763
beta

Server for Facepunch Users! This thread has images

Platinum Gaming Garry's Mod! Platinum Gaming is a server that isn't up. This is because it's a Facepunch server. We want your ideas for the gamemode for Platinum Gaming to run, it can be any gamemode, and it'll be the most voted gamemode. The voting...

1 Week Ago
by Tinbe Go to last post
5 377
games

Planning to play Space Engineers... Anyone want to join me? [UK]

Hey everyone, i've had this game sitting in my library for far to long now..... Does anyone want to join me in playing it? Prefurably in the uk, but if you have a decent connection, anywhere is fine. Looking to have a game of 3-4 people, myself...

1 Week Ago
by nuttyboffin Go to last post
6 192
games

RektThemAll Gaming (children friendly) TTT | Jihad | Pointshop This thread has images

Hey guys, my name is Joe, or as you can see my facepunch name, I'm owner on a TTT server so people can have fun on and we can play together like tell jokes, hate on each other and PLAY our server is meant for people who are wanting a small group of...

1 Week Ago
by TechnoS Go to last post
12 651
pc games

Let's play 7 days to die together

Game's dull without any friends, and my only friend who activly plays the game doesnt wanna play. If you can port forward or rent a server that's great because I cant do either of those

2 Weeks Ago
by FrankPetrov Go to last post
1 253
Stupid

24/7 Counter-Strike 1.6 Nippermaps server This thread has images

Hi all, you might know my Youtube shit under "JsXanatos" I got bored and remembered how much I played on these servers in the original CS. Some of you may remember them, some of you may have played his maps on CS:S or TF2. I just wanted to start by...

Xanatos1 reading
2 Weeks Ago
by Cypher_09 Go to last post
28 4,510
beta

Fallout New Vegas Roleplay Lineage to Spire! This thread has images

We use NutScript on the server, What is NutScript? What is NutScript? NutScript is a framework. If you are not familiar to what a framework is, for role-play it pretty much defines core functions to role-play. For example: inventory, characters,...

2 Weeks Ago
by Pastor_Necro Go to last post
3 404
Release

Funquisition Daily Retro Zombie Survival (just like back in the old days.. almost!) This thread has images

Hey there, I've probably put off on posting anything relevant to my community for some time, though I've tried my best to figure a way to not only sell it to any who might have been interested in the old zombie survival type, but to also help bring...

2 Weeks Ago
by Bandit Kitteh Go to last post
2 350
beta

[NRG]Deathrun Server|PointShop|FastDL|BetaV1

Hey guys i just started up my Deathrun server and i am here to share with you guys server is still in beta i need peeps to help me for a test run. therefore i am here to request for helper :) Anyone can be my volunteer. Just need to fix everything...

3 Weeks Ago
by xxiaodidi Go to last post
0 145
games

The Iron Order - Minecraft Faction RP Server This thread has images

After playing various of faction servers in Minecraft I was amazed by the effort put behind some of the factions and work of people. However, most of these servers died of quietly or went down sooner or later. Me and a friend decided to host our own...

3 Weeks Ago
by Blazyd Go to last post
37 2,545
pc games

[TF2] xP// Gaming Vanilla Mario Kart DM 24/7 This thread has images

Hey there, This post is to announce a 'test' of our new server - a TF2 vanilla DM server running the Mario Kart map only. As such, this is a non-serious casual server where you can micspam or do whatever the hell you want really. If you have any...

3 Weeks Ago
by Lord Xenoyia Go to last post
0 214
ps3

Any Destiny players up for Xyor, the Unwed?

As I said I would want to get this Xyor guy dead and get the exotic weapon bounty done. I'm playing on ps3 and am a lvl 26 warlock. If someone is interested just ps me and we can do friend invites on ps3 etc. I will be playing for the next few hours (or...

3 Weeks Ago
by Paulino193 Go to last post
2 262
Release

[NS][NEW!] Warhammer 40k - Imperial Guard RP This thread has images

Server IP: 185.38.148.65:27235 Forum: http://6thcadian.proboards.com/ More in-depth knowledge and story can be found on our forum! Please register to be able to view the forum. Introduction Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5mxlPlIfEE ...

3 Weeks Ago
by Tycho_Sicariu Go to last post
5 700
Help

What garry's mod/other game server would you enjoy?

Hello, I am the owner of xP// Gaming - we've been running for just over 5 years now and usually run multiple servers for various games. I've been running a sandbox GMod server for a while but it's never populated as sandbox just isn't doing that well...

3 Weeks Ago
by GoldenTWM Go to last post
4 306
Work In Progress

Visuality Gaming: Fallout Serious Roleplay This thread has images

Visuality Gaming or VG. Originally a small project and idea that started about two and a half years ago turned out into something big with our main gamemode being Garry's mod Fallout RP. The community exists of mature and professional roleplayers with a...

3 Weeks Ago
by Weapon317 Go to last post
17 1,491
games

[TSC] Sandbox|TTT|Pointshop|Wire|FastDL This thread has images

Hello everyone we are looking for new players! By default the server is set to sandbox on gm_construct_flatgrass_v6-2. Just about every night we switch over to TTT, we have a good amount of maps to choose from including a voting system. We also have...

3 Weeks Ago
by [TSC] Paragon Go to last post
0 204
games

Buildrp! WE HAVE GTA V HUD! This thread has images

Now before you say anything, YES i saw that you cant upload darkrp this is buildrp, i saw about 2-3 servers i will ask the owner to add pets so u type /adopt headcrab and so on 76.64.205.89

3 Weeks Ago
by RonanZer0 Go to last post
29 1,500
games

Loures's Trouble In Terrorist Town VANILLA! This thread has images

Being a TTT player since about 2010 I was mildly annoyed that 99% of todays TTT servers are filled with stupid cosmetic stuff that no one cares about, useless / overpowered custom weapons, endless downloads and all the likes. Therefore I thought that the...

4 Weeks Ago
by Loures Go to last post
10 804
games

Dick's 24/7 TTT | 1 Shot Knife | Jihad | Spec TDM | FastDL This thread has images

Hello, my name is Dick. I've been playing Gmod with my friends for a long time now and I decided to start my own server. Mainly because I was tired of rdm and the unfairness while playing on other servers. My server is fairly new, still a work in...

4 Weeks Ago
by ragegriffith Go to last post
14 907
Release

LegionGaming Deathrun This thread has images

Well, I know you can say that its not really custom and it is hard to make deathrun custom but we do have a custom HUD and Scoreboard bought and paid for from a lua coder for just our server, We also have many little features such as Pointshop 2 with...

4 Weeks Ago
by Tinbe Go to last post
11 605
Politics

FPUK Server v6 - It's back and it's just as terrible as before This thread has images

Previous Thread Steam Group Bet you never expected this. It's packed full of custom content as it's a direct copy of another server and because of which, I likely wont bother changing the configs because that requires effort. Currently it's just the...

4 Weeks Ago
by Joppari Go to last post
14 980
Release
14th September 2014
by landbird13 Go to last post
0 306
Science

Elite Dangerous - Come waste 60€ with me!

So yeah, I'm playing some Elite Dangerous and am feeling lonely so look for Starfox64 in the friends thingy.

13th September 2014
by _FR_Starfox64 Go to last post
0 295
Science

The Australian Underground RP This thread has images

'Oh great, another copypasta darkrp server?' Whoa whoa hold your horses there my friend. This server is a realization of my personal vision of how DarkRP should be played. 'Ok, so what exactly are you doing to distinguish yourself from the rabble?'...

12th September 2014
by isnipeu Go to last post
25 1,730
games

Roleplay Revolution: Stalker Roleplay This thread has images

I present to you, Stalker RP hosted by Roleplay Revolution. A team of roleplay veterans who are here to cater to your every need, whether you be a veteran yourself or whether you are fresh meat to the roleplay scene. ...

9th September 2014
by C0MMUNIZT Go to last post
13 903
Art

Winner x 20

The Spire - Fallout: New Vegas Roleplay ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

We use NutScript on the server, What is NutScript? Fallout: New Vegas Roleplay is a server that takes place in the Fallout universe, it's been under development for quite a long time and we feel that Fallout roleplay has never been done...

7th September 2014
by overki11 Go to last post
91 8,421
Link

EuRoleplay (nutscript) - Come play with me!

Not my gamemode/server, but I'm lonely! This is a nutscript schema that incorporates a LOT of custom features, come check it out, I'm lonely! Nobody is online and I want to try playing this with somebody. :v:

6th September 2014
2 420
QUESTION

Which would you prefer in an upcoming DarkRP Server? (Need all the information I can get!)

I have come to all of you to ask a simple preference on a DarkRP server of mine that could be released fairly soon. There are two scenarios on how my server will be shaped and I would like to ask you of your preference. It's at least fair to what people...

3rd September 2014
13 748
games

New Lunar Republic NS HL2RP (The smell of roses, ridding the smell of doodoo) This thread has images

yeh i totaly dint copy le titl from le nutscrpt ad lel Hello, peoples of Facepunch. You may know me as that guy that asks for Lua help and never helps anybody else. "New Lunar Republic" is a very, very small community that was founded in...

31st August 2014
5 492
pc games

Half Life WON Version (1.1.1.0) VPN

Join Here! It was being made using LanBridger For those who like to play LAN-styled Half Life (1.1.1.0) Password is : halflifewon Enjoy ;)

26th August 2014
by Blazyd Go to last post
1 526