Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Politics

GIP Section Rules (READ THESE BEFORE POSTING OR MAKING THREADS)

This is the Games in Progress forum. You can use this forum to organize multiplayer games with other Facepunchers. You could do this with a "Let's Play..." thread, or perhaps make a thread for a server of your own. There are a few rules to keep in mind...

11th July 2012
by garry Go to last post
2 6,326
games

Yoghurt TTT Gaming | FastDL | Insta Knife | TTT Events | Points Shop This thread has images

I have a new trouble in terror town server called "Yoghurt TTT Gaming" Active admins/mods FastDL (with workshop + Fast host) Hosted in the UK Many addons (more will be added!) TTT Events addon included Official steam group:...

WickedMan69 1 reading
6 Hours Ago
by Bat-shit Go to last post
7 330
Release

CFG | DARKRP | M9K | STAFF NEEDED | 9K START | 43 JOBS ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Everything you could ever ask for is right here! CLICK ME TO CONNECT TO THE SERVER! Community Website http://crossfiregaming.net/ Server Rules http://crossfiregaming.net/forum/index.php?topic=10.0

1 Day Ago
by code_gs Go to last post
60 1,351
Art

The Spire - Fallout: New Vegas Roleplay ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

We use NutScript on the server, What is NutScript? Fallout: New Vegas Roleplay is a server that takes place in the Fallout universe, it's been under development for quite a long time and we feel that Fallout roleplay has never been done...

Johnny Guitar 1 reading
1 Day Ago
by Johnny Guitar Go to last post
40 2,545
Steam

(Gmod) - GoldRP Spring Edition! This thread has images

Server IP: 37.59.90.80:27015 Greetings from Bulgaria! I have made a new server that is even better, more unique and has a lot of fun more than last time! (Once again) Introducing GoldRP! This time, with many new features for all your...

1 Day Ago
16 416
pc games

[RPC] [DarkRP] [Teamspeak] [M9K] [TDM]

Hello Role play central is the best place to have fun with or without friends. We have one of the best DarkRP Servers to date ! We have the best addons and the best jobs ! We have amazing admins that are nice and kind and will help you with your every...

2 Days Ago
by smithy285 Go to last post
1 95
games
3 Days Ago
by Cyberuben Go to last post
9 509
Computers

Ebbz Semi-Serious Rp - Gta V HUD - Custom jobs and skins - Drugs mod! This thread has images

Ebbz Rp is still quite new and we are still adding stuff to the server and fixing bugs. Our website has only been up for around 3-4 days so there is still alot to be done. Join the server now by clicking here Website: ebbzrp.webs.com About us:

3 Days Ago
by smithy285 Go to last post
8 314
Love

Pedobear comes..

If you're against "pedophile" and "rape" in a video game (like Remscar) go away from this thread as it wouldn't concern you. Some of you may have heard of Faceguydb's Pedobear Escape 2 which was made for Garrys Mod Gamemode Coding Contest. He took...

5 Days Ago
by gooooooooooogle Go to last post
2 189
games

Counter-strike 1.6 NIPPER MAPS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi_yRRCCPmo lets try and get this server populated, launch your CS1.6 back up and join. Hosted by the NEW GMAN ARMY http://steamcommunity.com/groups/newgmanarmy Join us on TEAMSPEAK 3.0 IP:...

5 Days Ago
by KnightVista Go to last post
5 447
games

Euro Gaming Network TTT, Custom, friendly, mature This thread has images

Euro Gaming Network IP: 94.23.155.28:27045

1 Week Ago
by tomc698 Go to last post
4 257
Photoshop

Summo Obsequio Inc. TTT Server This thread has images

Summo Obsequio Inc. (Pronounced sum obsequio which is latin for top service) is a quickly growing TTT Server with multiple donators and many regulars. But lately it has been sort of quelling I guess you could say. So i am looking to promote this server...

1 Week Ago
by Bat-shit Go to last post
20 657
Love

Diving back into my favorite MMO: Guild Wars 2

I have been out of the loop in Guild Wars 2 for months now and I am looking to find a new guild/group of cool guys in Gate of Madness to play with. My old guild had a falling out and friends slowly lost contact. Been thinking about starting over fresh...

1 Week Ago
by Twitty Go to last post
2 121
games

The Adventure Sometimes Ends...

www.twitch.tv/goodtimessenpai We're playing Super Mario 3 on ZSNES come see!

G.Times 1 reading
1 Week Ago
by G.Times Go to last post
0 169
Release

Braxnet RP This thread has images

Homepage with user control panel and misc: https://braxnet.org/rp/ Inspired from GMod Tower, here comes my take! On the RP part - The mayor writes the laws. RDM is allowed, but if it's illegal to kill people, the police have to take action. Play...

1 Week Ago
by Giraffen93 Go to last post
25 588
Science

Half-Logic: Resistance - HL2RP / 24/7 / FastDL / IC-Apps / NutScript / This thread has images

Half-Logic: Resistance Half-Life 2: Roleplay Server. > IP-Address: 93.189.7.100:27415 (Join) > Click here to go our Steam Group! > Map is: rp_industrial17_v1

1 Week Ago
by DeathByKittens Go to last post
6 493
pc games

Anyone want to play a Civ 5 Brave New World game?

I'd like to set up a Civ 5 BNW game. Maybe teams or something like that. Anyone interested?

1 Week Ago
by gk99 Go to last post
5 291
Love

[PFG Gaming] DarkRP|Inventory|Active Staff **NEW** This thread has images

What we hate: 1. People asking for ranks 2. People trying to bribe us for a rank 3. People who minge Why are we different than the rest? We are not in it for the money. We want to become a respected gaming community for providing servers that...

1 Week Ago
by nickster50 Go to last post
11 673
Work In Progress

Would you guys be interested in a Multi-Theft Auto server?

I have been recently getting into Grand Theft Auto lately and I can across Multi-Theft Auto or MTA for short. I saw that it was a very flexible San Andreas mod that had Lua support. Would the Facepunch community be interested in making a community built...

1 Week Ago
by nickster50 Go to last post
14 569
pc games

DSB DarkRP | FastDL, Content from FP's Best and Brightest ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

There aren't many DarkRP servers mentioned here, despite the hundreds that litter the server list, so I figured I'd take the risk and advertise here. I know many of you don't care for DarkRP, but I'm hoping we've got something you'll enjoy. Do you long...

1 Week Ago
by [LOA] SonofBrim Go to last post
81 4,096
pc games

Dystopia Gaming|M9K|TDMCars|Inventory|Custom Jobs|Wiremod This thread has images

http://dystopiagaming.org/ Hello Facepunch users, I'm Mack Baggins and this is Dystopia Gaming. Dystopia Gaming is run by Jazz and was a fellow admin on a old community known as SNG. Dystopia features loads of content for your gaming pleasure. We have...

1 Week Ago
by ENG.jonny Go to last post
3 242
beta

//Black Ice// Neuromancer Fantasy Made Flesh....or breadoard?

Hello world of Facepunchers, a little side note, I haven't been on these forums for quite some time. I'm estimating 5-6 years. This is my first post in ages, hope you enjoy :) Bear with me here, I'm not savy on all of the coding to make this post look...

2 Weeks Ago
by dima210 Go to last post
0 152
beta

DarkSimm Ultimate War RP|BETA|New GAMEMODE This thread has images

OUR NEW IP IS 70.42.74.89:27015 ! Welcome to a new breed of Role Play! In this new mix of custom code and DarkRP code you can build a base with your friends, get mad at them, build a space ship, and rain down hell on them, then repeat the...

2 Weeks Ago
by Ejbaker Go to last post
10 390
beta

Sleepless Gaming DarkRP | 92 Slots | Custom This thread has images

Hello everyone! This is a DarkRP server with 92 slots that my friends and I started not too long ago. Map rp_downtown_evilmelon_v1

2 Weeks Ago
by windows098 Go to last post
10 307
beta

USAGamers.Net DayZRP | FastDL | All Custom Content This thread has images

So I bet your thinking, "Well, you can talk all you want...I wanna see this for myself!" Heres a few screens straight from Steam.

2 Weeks Ago
by -Natekit- Go to last post
10 401
Release
2 Weeks Ago
by Sally Go to last post
8 408
games

[GM]Servers: Unique features, friendly staff and a rapidly growing community ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Gerbil Mountain is a fairly small community that was initially founded late 2007. Our focus has always been on roleplay, but we still have a wide variety of non-roleplay servers available. Why should I join the community? Joining the community is as...

2 Weeks Ago
by Myrrdin Go to last post
86 6,218
Love

GentlemansTTT - A Vanilla TTT before edit. This thread has images

What is GTTT and what's the idea behind it GTTT is a brand new, non-profit, regulary updated, (almost) vanilla server that I'll be modifying according to it's regular players needs, suggestions and ideas. The server was originaly a test place for my...

3 Weeks Ago
by Netheous Go to last post
0 249
Love
3 Weeks Ago
by goldenlukis Go to last post
9 501
pc games

[SC] DarkRP|Cars|M9K|Custom Jobs This thread has images

COME AND HAVE SOME FUN :dance: Ip: shenanigansclan.game.nfoservers.com:27015 :dance: We have Every TDM car pack along with the M9k to increase Role Play capabilities. Owner likes to help new players along with his staff helping them when needed

3 Weeks Ago
11 392
games

Need to trade a Slowpoke back and forth to get a Slowking. (GEN VI)

EDIT: NEVERMIND SOMEONE ON POKEMON GENERAL HALPED

3 Weeks Ago
by TheFifthWheel Go to last post
0 247
Steam

Civilization Evolved (Darkrp) This thread has images

Hi my name is wayne im the server owner of Civilization Evolved. Civilization Evolved is a Darkrp with many different things like custom vehicles http://imgur.com/ysvJccS,1AhqU44,phuvJTU,XmdHZjy#0 http://imgur.com/ysvJccS,1AhqU44,phuvJTU,XmdHZjy#1...

3 Weeks Ago
5 343
Shitpost

ChillCraft | Fun RP | FAS | Cars | Events | Real Admins | Party System This thread has images

We are a server based on getting the best experience for our players, which is why our admins are real people instead of purchased, we are working on adding as many plugins we can to give an experience like no other server offering lots of entertainment....

3 Weeks Ago
by bbgreg17 Go to last post
15 807
games

DowntimeGaming's Corner (servers) This thread has images

Hi I am a founder of a little server cluster that's floated around for nearly 4 years under various owners, locations, and names. As a group we've built up a little cluster of servers which are 208.115.219.131:27015 ~TTT 208.115.219.131:27017 ...

4 Weeks Ago
by ENG.jonny Go to last post
5 414
Stupid

Let's try to top eachother at Fla-- An untitled arcade game! (pleasedontbeatmepleasedontbeatme)! This thread has images

PLEASE READ Hey guys. Flappy Pig is a game of mine. I hope this is not considered advertising, I think it doesn't fall under advertising because: *I signed up here 2013 when registrations became available again. I have been asking my friend to post...

4 Weeks Ago
1 462
games

[pielandiaroleplay.enjin.com] Serious Roleplay WWIII RP | IC/OOC Apps | New!

-snip- Bad community, terrible post, everything terrible in general.

4 Weeks Ago
8 569
Steam

Legionary Gaming DarkRP This thread has images

Join the Legionary Gaming forums here: http://www.legionarygaming.org/index.php The owner is John Goodick, the co owner is Alpha Server IP:64.94.101.39:27015 JOIN TODAY!!!!!!!

4 Weeks Ago
by Myrrdin Go to last post
4 318
games

[TTT] Sperpes.com TTT/Minigames Server This thread has images

Name: Sperpes.com - Danny Brown in Terrorist Town IP: 192.81.218.130 (ttt1.sperpes.com) Gamemode: (Heavily Modified) TTT (With Minigames & Round Modifiers) Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Sperpes Website (Just a redirect to the steam...

4 Weeks Ago
by Alig96 Go to last post
3 443
Stupid

Come to korean co-op server.

If you want to see some strange text's are talking? Do you want to play in laggy circumstance? Do you want to play co-op in only 3-maps? Are you bored as hell? Or you want to be bored to death with bland gamemode? Nothing to do? Well, I think you...

4 Weeks Ago
3 373
Love

AdventureCraft [Vanilla] [Grief-Prevention] [24/7 No-Lag] [Friendly Staff] Adventureroleplay.com This thread has images

EDIT (For the ones who don't want to visit our website): So, you've come here because you're interested in our minecraft server? Well shall we get started? Here's all the information you need before joining. iConomy - Currency, you only get money...

4 Weeks Ago
by Th3Le9oman Go to last post
6 359
beta

Incursion Doctrine - Half-Life 2 Beta Roleplay [Outlands] This thread has images

www.incursiondoctrine.net Thread is subject to change upon updates The server will be opening on the: 09/03/2014 At 7:00PM GMT+00 Timezone

ppV
4 Weeks Ago
by Th3Le9oman Go to last post
12 754