Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Tutorial

How to: Ask for Tech Support & Rules

Please understand that the people helping you are doing this in their spare time and you should make it as easy as possible on them. Before you even make a thread, you should have already tried a couple things on your own. Asking for help every time...

6th September 2011
by Shadaez Go to last post
0 5,001
Help

Persistent Graphics Card Crashes This thread has images

I've been struggling the past few months with crashes, both in game and shortly after startup. After resetting my BIOS to factory default and updating my graphics driver, I haven't had any in-game crashes yet, a few days ago it started crashing on desktop...

15 Minutes Ago
by A Beaver Go to last post
7 204
Movies

How do I reduce webm filesize?

So I'm new at webms, I've downloaded virtualdub and set it all up. I have a problem though, if I try to take a little chunk out of some footage so I can convert it, the file size is still ridiculous, way over 200mb. How do I go about reducing this...

23 Hours Ago
by Excalibuurr Go to last post
2 117
Help

Freezing computer for ~0,5-15sec This thread has images

Specs: AMD Athlon II 64 2.4GHz Asrock N68C-gs fx 2x VRAM 1GB 400MHz Radeon HD4850 512MB GDDR3 256bit Modecom Feel II 520W Seagate 250GB Xonar DG audio card Hello I have a BIG problem with my PC because it's still freezing during playing CS:GO or...

1 Day Ago
by Dexter127 Go to last post
7 165
Request

Advice on getting a heart rate monitor hooked up to PC.

Ive got the Mio Link heart rate monitor, and would love to get it connected and be able to track its readings. Has anyone done this before? Ive got bluetooth 4.0, but it doesn't seem to want to connect to the computer. Right now im downloading...

1 Day Ago
by MorningWoody Go to last post
0 74
Help

Rear and Center Speakers not giving out sound. (Take Two) This thread has images

Ok, so I made a thread about this a while ago, only to realize I was just an idoit and didn't have a 5.1 sound card. But today I went out and bought one, only to find out there is still no sound coming from my rear or center speakers. Testing them just...

1 Day Ago
by Dukov Traboski Go to last post
3 76
Help

Computer freezes during CSGO and L4D2 only

Hey guys, I got a problem with my computer or maybe monitor? But I'm sure it's my computer. Sometimes when I'm gaming, my comp will randomly freeze along with the game sound looping for a few seconds ... after a few seconds the sound loop will...

1 Day Ago
by [ToRn] Go to last post
3 170
Help

Freezing, Monitor Disconnects, Stuttering

So recently when playing ArcheAge the following happens: -The screen and sound start to stutter, sometimes even freezing completely for a few seconds -Screen goes black, no response, shows the 'monitor not connected' symbol -Screen goes back but most...

1 Day Ago
by Demoness Go to last post
6 132
Help

Battlefield 4 Framerate drops This thread has images

Title is as it states. I'm almost certain there's a technical issue going on as I know people with builds of an equal or moderately lower level than mine facing this issue. I'll paste my part list below. - Intel i7-3770 3.4/3.9GHz - EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB...

2 Days Ago
by Levelog Go to last post
9 150
Help

second monitor not being detected

my main display is vga and so is the second one i got my video card only has 1 vga output, 1 hdmi and 2 dvi so I bought some little vga to dvi adapter and tested it but it wouldn't detect the second monitor I thought it was just the adapter so I...

2 Days Ago
4 70
Music

Winamp keeps freezing

when i try to play any song/radio stream, winamp keeps freezing and i can't control anything, but the song/radio plays how can i fix this

2 Days Ago
by EddieLTU Go to last post
3 79
Stupid

my computer is going nut This thread has images

Sorry for my bad english . Today , i spent 2 hours , trying to repair with startup repair and cmd , nothing happen , so i decide to re-install my window 7 again (last re-install was 1 week ago) . My window getting worst worst worst and worst , cpu...

2 Days Ago
by tienthanh2929 Go to last post
6 215
QUESTION

2 issues I'm having with my LG Gpad 8.3

I'm having a few issues with my gpad 1. The tablet keeps mounting and dismounting the MicroSD port, even when it recognises it, other apps keep saying the SD is shared when it isn't. If the internal memory is full, Android refuses to use the unoccupied...

3 Days Ago
by fruxodaily Go to last post
0 56
Computers

Very rare click sound

I recently installed a new GTX 760 SC ACX from EVGA. Everything runs fine and I've had no problems with anything, but on occasion when shutting down from an intensive game, like Planetside 2, there's a small "click" noise, sort of like a "tsk" sound when...

Gmod_Fan77 1 reading
3 Days Ago
by Rixxz2 Go to last post
4 166
Computers

Possibly gpu related problem i can't wrap my head around, help appreciated.

So basically this happened for the second time now in two days and i'd like to know first what is going on and secondly why is this happening and thirdly how can it be fixed? http://i.imgur.com/sdzrWU1.jpg So what happens is all currently open...

3 Days Ago
by Angua Go to last post
2 95
Help

Getting error 0xc00000e9 on boot

My laptop crashed earlier on, I figured it was because I had quite a few things open at the same time, and it isn't very powerful. It had basically ground to a halt, and wouldn't bring up the ctrl+alt+del screen for some reason, I can't remember why....

4 Days Ago
by absolalone111 Go to last post
0 87
Help

I've had the "v9 browser hijacker" virus for several months now and CANNOT get rid of it

There is a browser hijacking virus that changes my search engine, homepage + open-new-tab page to v9 search - a notorious hijacking virus, and I can't get rid of it. I've tried it all. Changing my settings in chrome, scanning with 5-6 different...

Dead Madman 1 reading
4 Days Ago
14 320
Help

Google Chrome being slow This thread has images

I have a problem. Google Chrome has all of sudden decided to run really slow on my school laptop and I have no idea what could be causing this. I have already tried cleaning the browser history, cache, everything. For some strange reason, Mozilla Firefox...

4 Days Ago
by [EG] Pepper Go to last post
10 375
Help

solved Origin won't update. This thread has images

Hi. I just bought The Sims 3 base game yesterday, which had two extra addons included. Everything was going well until today. I closed my windows session for a few minutes and re-opened it. This is what Origin now keeps showing when I try to...

4 Days Ago
by StoneRabbit Go to last post
2 116
YouTUBE

Weird freezing on youtube

So I got myself a new computer, downloaded Chrome, and everything seems fine with it. Except when on youtube, which has 2 issues; 1) When scrolling to the bottom of the home page, the page will freeze for 15-20 seconds before loading more video...

UnrealCanine 1 reading
5 Days Ago
by UnrealCanine Go to last post
3 123
Help

Some Problems about samsung contact ?

I have bought a new Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Unfortunately, I lost contacts on my Samsung Note 3 after restore factory setting. How can I recover lost contacts from my Samsung Galaxy Notes? This Android recovery can help me? Thanks.

5 Days Ago
by Killervalon Go to last post
2 211
Help

Internet slower/crashes after reinstalling PC.

Reinstalled my PC about 2 days ago (from Windows 8 to 8.1) and did a complete wipe on my harddrives. After this I noticed I downloaded games slower (2-3MB/s instead of up to 6MB/s) and sites loaded slower etcetera. Now it seems to crash at times or go...

5 Days Ago
by Starship Go to last post
6 200
Help

iPhone5 Water Damaged - Display Broke - Need To Get All My Stuff Off There

Main question really is contacts and messages. Need to get both of these off the phone so I can have them available to me. Would they both be tied to the sim card? Perhaps at least contacts would be? Think thats about all the valuable stuff I keep on...

5 Days Ago
by Puni Go to last post
0 103
YouTUBE

Pages containing embedded videos redirect

Had an annoying problem lately and no amount of googling yields a solution. When I browse a page with several embedded Youtube videos, such as LMAO pics, I will almost always be redirected to youtube with a message 'We've detected traffic from you blah...

6 Days Ago
by Jebus Go to last post
0 89
QUESTION

Daemon Tool auto unmount during install game

I'm trying to install games with .iso , .mdf , .mds file and Deamon Tool just auto unmount my .iso file for no reason ? Can you guys please help me? Thank you!

6 Days Ago
by gooooooooooogle Go to last post
1 83
Help

PC has just starting BSODing out of nowhere.

The first time it happened was the 2nd of September, from there it has BSOD'd 3 more times and I have no idea why. I haven't changed, installed or uninstalled anything at all. The BSOD's happen randomly too, my PC will be running perfectly fine then a...

6 Days Ago
by kill3r Go to last post
5 141
Love

DisplayPort and HDMI

Hello, I currently have two Asus MX299 27" (2560 x 1080 - 12:9) monitors that I want to hook up to my nVidia GTX 760. I have plugged in one with DisplayPort and the other with HDMI (VGA / DVI only support up to 1920 x 1080). Unfortunately when one is...

6 Days Ago
3 117
Help

solved Change the colors on the Desktop?

Alright, so I recently installed a new graphics card on my 64 bit 8.1 machine (an EVGA GTX 770). Now, the thing is, the colors are messed up, and unlike the Catalyst Control Center, I can not find a way to change the colors manually. This is really...

1 Week Ago
by bdd458 Go to last post
1 75
Help

I can't download anything

I've looked everywhere and tried everything so i really hope someone has something for me. Can't remember how it started but at first the problem was Google chrome crashing on launch, i renamed the file and the problem was solved. After that Skype was...

1 Week Ago
by jackattack Go to last post
2 95
Stupid

Reading HTC Sensation SMS on PC/Other Device? This thread has images

I got rid of my HTC sensation a long time ago now and since then I've gotten into the Galaxy phones. Currently have a S4. Now, upon rooting through my old backup folders I found the final backup of my HTC phone before I sold it on and what I'm trying...

1 Week Ago
by Alexia77 Go to last post
7 1,040
Tv

Hard Drive Stuck

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0bnMqH34H3U My external hard drive with all my stuff on it crashed yesterday. It sounds like the needle is hitting something, and I want Facepunch's advice before I try to fix it.

Ott
1 Week Ago
9 126
Help

Loud bang from PC... Smells like smoke This thread has images

I think it's my PSU but i'm not sure about that... any ideas on how to test? (the computer still starts but i don't want to turn it on in case it wipes my hard drive or frys my motherboard or GPU.).

1 Week Ago
by Goz3rr Go to last post
2 205
Help

BSOD help.

I have an old ass pc wich stopped working a few years ago, and i'd like to find out what's going on and possibly fix it so i can recover my mom's pictures she took on a vacation. It's windows XP It kept rebooting, and i got this bsod line, STOP:...

1 Week Ago
by Failgrenade Go to last post
2 72
Help

My internet is fucking up.

A lot of websites i'm trying to go on won't load, and i can't upload anything onto the Steam Community. Youtube and Facepunch see to be working fine however. But going REALLY FUCKING SLOW!

AGS
1 Week Ago
1 102
Help

Puu.sh blocked, how to setup a browser proxy for viewing images?

So basically my retarded government blocked puush probably because someone uploaded some lolis on there (FYI -booru's are blocked too for the exact same reason, but puush is way more generic so IDK what were they thinking), I couldn't care less but since...

1 Week Ago
by Goz3rr Go to last post
9 396
YouTUBE

BSOD After a bit of YouTube watching

So recently, when i watch YouTube for a while, i get a BSOD and it auto restarts. That's about it. It didn't really seem to damage anything, its just really fucking annoying!

AGS
1 Week Ago
13 490
YouTUBE

Has YouTube been running painfully slow for anyone?

For about four days YouTube has been running stupidly slow. Some videos may load immediately while some will take forever. Other may just appear with an error as well. It is hard to watch any videos and a little annoying since it is more form of video...

1 Week Ago
by Vasey105 Go to last post
4 227
Computers

Sony Vegas won't Import Shadowplay Videos This thread has images

My Shadowplay settings: When I try to import the .mp4 files it only imports around the first 2 minutes and nothing else. Here's some answers before you ask. I have plenty of hardrive space When playing the files in windows media player its the...

1 Week Ago
by Destroyox Go to last post
0 157
Help

CPU Fan error

When I booted my computer, it didn't sound normal(the fans sounded weird), it started beeping and then it said on the screen "CPU fan error" or something along the lines of that and went into BIOS setup. I was really confused by this setup, knowing...

1 Week Ago
by NeverGoWest Go to last post
3 131
Help

Having trouble running Prince of Persia 3d (1999)

Picked it up last week and just got round to installing it. issue I'm having is it won't start no matter what fixes i look up it doesn't want to work Running on windows 7 64x

1 Week Ago
by Lexinator Go to last post
4 147
Help

solved Random bluescreens occuring This thread has images

Hey all So recently, my computer started BSOD'ing. These at first occured on startup, but are now starting to become more frequent as time goes on, while the computer is running. All my temps are OK, and the computer was recently cleaned. Only thing...

1 Week Ago
by Dr Ninkeo Go to last post
8 214